09

Swag is for Boys, Class is for Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

When Mark woke up, he was definitely not expecting to wake up in his bed with Jackson sleeping peacefully next to him. Mark didn't even remember going to bed last night since all he really remembered was him going on and on about starting his own company (which seems damn impossible at this point).

By looking at Jackson, Mark remembered how he got into this whole mess. It was that damn one night stand with an intoxicated Jackson. Despite them being fully clothed right now, Mark still couldn't help but think about the sticky situation he had put himself in with Jackson, that Bambam kid along with his friend, Yugyeom.

Mark decided to go back to sleep because really, he had nothing to do since he didn't have to go to work. But of course, someone rang his doorbell which made him have to slowly creep out of his room to not wake up the lazy hibernating Jackson in his bedroom. When he opened the door, it was none other than Jin. Mark let out a sigh of annoyance before looking at the box Jin had. The box of Mark's stuff.

Jin looked like he wanted to say something but when Mark grabbed the box from him without saying a word; he felt intimidated and decided to not speak up but he didn't leave his doorstep either. After Mark put the box of his old office stuff down onto the floor in the hallway, he turned to face the open door, giving Jin a look that hinted at either anger or confusion. "Why are you still here, you have no business here anymore." Mark's tone came off as harsh, and he knew it did, but at this point—he could care less about the tone in his voice.

Speechless, Jin stumbled to get the proper words out that wouldn't insult Mark. "I—err, don't know."

Mark continued glaring at Jin, not very amused with him at the moment. "Shouldn't you be going to work, you don't want to get fired for being late." Jin looked at his watch and just nodded slowly, watching as Mark shut his door.

Dragging himself back to bed, Mark crawled into his comfortable bed. He jumped slighty due to being startled at the fact that Jackson had wrapped his arms around him loosely. "Morning, Marker."

Groaning, Mark tried to shimmy himself away from Jackson—completely failing in the process. He really didn't want to fall off the bed, flat onto his face. Ouch, maybe. Jackson would eventually let him go anyways. "Morning, Jackson."

Mark squirmed a bit in Jackson's not-so-strong hold, turning around so that he could face Jackson. "Who was at the door earlier?" Jackson had asked with a bit of sleepiness in his voice.

"It was just Jin dropped off from my old job."

Jackson raised an eyebrow, playfully pinching Mark's cheek. "Hey, at least you can spend more time with me now that you don't have to work."

"Oh how wonderful. I'm excited to spend hours among hours with you." Mark replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, grabbing Jackson's wrist to prevent Jackson from abusing his cheek any longer. "Don't you have a job?" 

"Well, yeah I do but it's mostly just a job I do because I have nothing else to do with my life. I mean sitting home all day is nice and all but when you don't have that many friends and the friends you do have are pretty busy with their everyday lives, then you have to find a past time of some sort. My parents have enough money so I don't really have to worry about debts; I just personally chose to work at the bookstore."

"I see, well, since I'm up, I think I should plan on making the company. I wasn't joking about that." Mark starts, sitting up in bed afterwards. "I have enough money to get us up and going, plus as I said, I can make a few phone calls to different departments throughout the company. If my cousin thinks firing me for no reason and then ignoring my calls is wise, then I'll show him that I don't need his anymore."

Jackson just kind of stared at him. "You said us," he breathed out slowly, staring at Mark with a look of shock.

Mark just coughed awkwardly and looked to the side. "Well, I was serious. You may not have experience in the industry like I do but I can teach you, we can be a team." Mark wasn't used to working in a duo but it could be worth both of their time. Jackson was attractive, he could be a model, or even something else if he had the talents. "I don't think I can do this alone, Jackson."

Jackson smiles and appreciates how open Mark has become with him. "Yeah, I'd like that." He liked his job at the bookstore and he did tell Mark that he didn't like hectic-ness but fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter