06

Swag is for Boys, Class is for Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

Mark sighed in frustration as he looked through the papers some dingaling left on his desk. He honestly hated paper, especially when there was too much of it. Mark muttered swears and other incoherent things under his breath as he signed the last paper of the lot. “I am going to throw someone off a cliff if I have to do that again.”

“Well that’s not very nice, Mark.” Wonsik had said, leaning against the door frame. “I got the bleach like you asked me to. Is the kid here yet?”

Mark shrugged and checked his watch. “Probably not, if he doesn’t show up then I will just cut him from the fashion show, no big deal.” Even though it actually was a pretty big deal at this point in time.

“Well, if you say so. Oh and before I forget…” Wonsik tossed a small box with a card attached at Mark. “That’s from Lizzy, she kept bugging me to give that to you since she knew I would be coming up here.”

Mark rolled his eyes as he caught and inspected the box in his hands. “Right well just tell her I said thank you, even if I don’t mean it.” He put the box aside and leaned back in his chair. “I am coming to have a burning hatred towards the female race.”

Wonsik snorted before shaking his head, “not all women are annoying like Lizzy, and there are some nice girls.”

“Says the boy who has a boyfriend and not a girlfriend.”

“Shut up, Mark. I’m not the type of guy to date someone cause of gender. I fell in love with a person, not a gender.” Wonsik replied, folding his arms.

Mark stared at Wonsik before rolling his eyes. “When did you become such a wise person?” Mark could only laugh at that before picking up his office phone that was currently ringing. “Hello, Mark here. Wait what? Alright, just send him up please.”

Wonsik took a seat in Mark’s office and looked at Mark. “Was that about the kid whose our temporary model?” Mark could only nod before sighing.  He felt guilty even thinking about him, let alone seeing him.  BamBam, along with someone Mark didn’t know, entered the room and both bowed. “Which one of you is BamBam?”

BamBam shyly raised his hand. Wonsik looked him up and down before nodding. “Well I hope you are alright with getting your hair bleached. I’m Wonsik by the way; I’m a professional hairdresser so you don’t have to worry about your hair being fried off.” BamBam looked at Yugyeom, who whispered something to him.

“I guess blonde is okay…”

“Great, come with me. Though, I am going to need your friend to stay here with Mark. It’s a bit… hectic in the salon we have right now.” Yugyeom just gave BamBam a smile before taking a seat in Mark’s office.

And again, Mark questioned why life hated him. They both sat in an awkward for a short amount of time until Yugyeom shockingly spoke up. “How do you know Jackson?”

The question caught Mark off-guard completely and he looked up from the paper he was currently reading to look at Yugyeom. “What?”

“I said how do you know Jackson?” Mark figured that Bambam had told Yugyeom everything, including the kiss that should not have happened.

“That’s none of your business, kiddo.”

Yugyeom folded his arms in annoyance. “It is when my best friend is hurt because of Jackson and you. I don’t like seeing my best friend hurt because of this.”

Mark sighed and put his pen down on the desk. “Listen, I don’t know why Jackson kissed me alright? If you want to ask someone questions, ask Jackson not me. If you want to know how I met Jackson, I’ll tell you.”

Mark sighed as he entered the club, which was currently filled with mostly dirty dancing and drunk idiots, and sat down at the bar. He didn’t come here to dance or anything; he just needed a drink or two to relieve stress. Ever since preparations for the fashion show began, he barely slept and people kept bothering the out of him.

He did have work tomorrow but at this point, he didn’t seem to really care at all. He needed to have a day to himself for once in his life. He never could escape work life or the people that came with it. Lizzy was beginning to drive him insane.

Most people, unlike Mark, came with friends to the club to just party. Mark didn’t exactly mind being alone, he liked not having someone hit on him. That was until someone took a seat next to him at the bar and started up a conversation. “You come here a lot?”

Mark looked at the male beside him before shaking his head. He didn’t think it would be a good idea to hit up a conversation with someone but what the hell. No harm done with that. “I don’t come to the club often.”

“Neither do I actually, it’s just that my birthday was yesterday and we decided to come to the club today to somewhat celebrate, though I don’t know where my friends even went so I came here.” Mark just nodded in understanding before looking at the drink in front of him. “You don’t talk much, do you?”

“Not with strangers, no.” Mark replied nonchalantly, hoping the man next to him would leave him alone.

“Well, we can change that you know. My name’s Jackson. Jackson Wang.”

From the sounds of it, he wasn’t a Korean just like himself. “Mark. Mark Tuan.”

They chatted for a while and as the night went on, Jackson slowly went from tipsy to practically trashed. Mark watched as the man slurred his words and laughed at pretty much anything Mark said, even if it wasn’t really funny.

“Marrrrk. Hey, Marrrrrk.” Mark just shook his head at the drunk male beside him though; Mark would be lying if he said he didn’t actually get a kick out of Jackson being -faced drunk.

“What do you want, Jacks—” Mark was cut off by a pair of lips on his. He didn’t know why Jackson would even think about kissing him, not that he was actually in his right mind at all, and he didn’t know why he somewhat liked Jackson kissing him.

When Jackson offered to go back to his place, Mark just agreed and left the club with Jackson. The taxi driver seemed to be annoyed by the fact that Jackson couldn’t keep his hands off of Mark but didn’t say anything. Mark felt bad so he paid him extra for having to deal with Jackson and his touchy self.

When they got into Jackson’s house, Jackson pinned Mark up against the wall and fiercely started to kiss Mark. It was sloppy and Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter