Chapter 1

My Life Changes With a Little Help from a Fortune Cookie

-Hana's POV-

I woke up to my sister, Haeun, jumping on my bed. What the…aish this kid!

"Eonni, Eonni wake up! Omma says breakfast is ready!"

"Yah Haeun get off me! Go tell mum I'll be down in a minute."

"Arasso, but bballi! I'm really hungry but Omma says I can't eat anything until everyone is seated at the table." My little sister pouted as she walked out of my room.

I groaned and pulled myself out of bed...let's just say I am so not a morning person. I went to the bathroom that Haeun and I share and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then changed into my school uniform and got my phone and bag pack and walked out of my room. I groaned again, thank God that that it was Friday and the weekend was just around the corner...let's just say that I'm so not a school person either.

I stomped down the stairs to the kitchen were my family were getting ready for breakfast. "Good morning Appa, morning Omma." I said as I sat down at the table and took a piece of toast. "Morning Hana-ah," both my parents replied.

Haen was busy stuffing her face with food and didn't even bother to look up to greet me, kids these days...they don't know a thing about good manners. It was while I was eating my second slice of toast that I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Taking it out I  looked at the screen and saw that it was my best, and pretty much only, friend Jiwoo calling.

"Yah, Hana-ah where are you?" She started to whine the minute I picked up the phone. "It's cold outside and I’ve been waiting by the bus stop for ten minutes now, bbali or else I’ll leave with the next bus and you can go to school alone!"

Really she calls herself my best friend when she can't even wait for me for ten minutes?! "Arasso, wait two more minutes, I'll be there, oh?"

I ended the call quickly, drank my glass of milk and picked my bag pack up from the floor. "I'm going everyone, anyeong! I cried as I rushed out of the house. I arrived at the bus stop just in time, Jiwoo and I got on the bus and she started to chatter straight away.

 Now, I need to say that Jiwoo is my best friend and all, and I do love her dearly but she can be really annoying sometimes! Like how she was acting right then, she was going on and on and on about some new boy band that had debuted a week ago: twelve guys named EXO. But I mean hello does it seem like I care woman?! Thankfully it was only a short distance to our school and Jiwoo had to shut up before she could describe in detail how handsome each and every one of these dozen boys were. I never thought I would say this but thank God for school!!

The rest of the day passed normally, I attended a regular high school which means that we just sat in a classroom all day looking at textbooks and reading stuff about things that we would surely forget about in less than a week. After school Jiwoo and I were about to head home when Yoonsuh, the most popular girl in our class, came up to us. Yoonsuh is a distant relative of Jiwoo, but since Jiwoo and I are considered uncool, Yoonsuh pretends that she doesn't know us most of the time. That's why I was surprised when she turned to Jiwoo and said: "Look there's this really cool Chinese restaurant that just opened a week ago and my friends and I are going there to check it out now, but my mum said I had to invite you and your weird friend to tag along...so yeah, we're leaving in 10 minutes if you want to come."

I was about to decline her offer when Jiwoo jumped in front of me, yes she actually jumped up and down, and said that we would just love, this is when I secretly rolled my eyes, to go. Yoonsuh just nodded her head and left, then I gave Jiwoo the look, you know the one that says are you kidding me?! Jiwoo gave me her best puppy eyes and aegyo while she said: "Chebal Hana-ah, EXO actually ate at that restaurant two days ago! And Kai said he loved the food. Please pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?!"

I just sighed and nodded my head in defeat as I prepared myself for a really boring night. Uh, you EXO boys better pray that you never meet me!

 

-Seoyeon's POV-

I had just finished my last class of the day which was jazz. I headed towards the girl's bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and changed from my school uniform into short shorts and a tee. I headed towards the school parking lot where my four girlfriends were waiting by my red convertible.

"Sorry that I took so long girls, but that teacher obviously doesn’t understand the meaning of the class is over!" I whined. My friends snickered and they all jumped into the car as I started the engine. "All right, where to?" I asked them.

"My dad's friend has opened this Chinese restaurant, and I know it's really stupid and all, but he made a reservation for me to eat there today. Would you guys please come with me? If you don't I swear I'll die of boredom." Tiffany pleaded form the back seat. The rest of my friends nodded that they'd go with her.

I was thinking something more along the lines of clubbing, even though I am under age but hey fake ID's people, but I guess eating out at a restaurant wouldn't be that bad...specially since it was the same restaurant he was seen eating at just a few days ago. Yah! Seoyeon, why are you even thinking about him?! You are so over him, right? Right?! I sighed as I started to drive to the restaurant.

 

-Author's POV-

Both Seoyeon and Hana went to the famous Chinese restaurant that night. Seoyeon and her friends sat at the VIP table at the front near the window, while Hana and Jiwoo sat with their classmates at one of the ordinary tables near the back. Yoonsuh and her friends were chatting among themseleves, while Jiwoo was busy daydreaming about EXO and the other idols who had been to that restaurant while Hana was trying her hardest not to fall asleep. Neither Hana nor Seoyeon noticed each other up to then...but they would in a matter of minutes.

Both groups had finished eating and had paid their bills and were about to leave when the waiters came to them with fortune cookies...little did they know how those innocent little things were going to affect their lives.

Jiwoo's eyes lit up as she too a cookie and passed the plate with the last cookie to Hana who looked at her without the least bit of interest.

"Come on Hana-ah just take the cookie...it won't bite! Just open it and then we'll go home!" Hana's eyes lit up as she heard the word home. Home equals a comfy bed, and a bed equals some much needed sleep. She thought to herself as she took the remaining cookie.

A few tables away Seoyeon was being persuaded to take a cookie by her friends as well.

"Yah, do you guys know how much I’ve already eaten?! I'm a dancer...I need to keep my body fit, that cookie is full of carbs so it's my body's enemy!" She shouted at her friends.

"Bbali, you don't have to eat it, just open it and see what your future holds" Her friends sang together. Seoyeon rolled her eyes as she took the remaining cookie.

Both Hana and Seoyeon took their cookies in their hands. Well, here goes nothing, they both thought as they unwillingly cracked the cookies...

Bang both girls fainted and fell off their seats, as the same message fell out of both their cookies: YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!

 

 

OK GUYS SO THAT WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER! COULDN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT! WHAT DO U THINK? WAS IT AWFUL?!:( ANWAYS SINCE THIS MY FIRST STORIE I FEEL LIKE NO ONE IS GONNA READ IT SO I FEEL REALLY AWKWARD...SO YEAH IF YOUR READING THIS PLEASE SUSCRIBE OR LEAVE A COMMENT OTHERWISE I MIGHT NOT UPDATE AGAIN CAUSE I THING NO ONE LIKES THIS STORY :( :( :(

OK SO I'M GOING GUYS LOVE YA, BYE;)