Jumbled

Booze and Rumors

“GET IN”, TOP shouted at me. I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. He rushed over to the other side of the car and grabbed my hand, guiding me to the passenger’s seat. Instantaneously, G-Dragon snatched my other wrist and pulled me aside; I now had TOP and G-Dragon pulling either end. I tried shaking G-Dragon’s hand away to follow TOP into his car. Though, I only met TOP for a few minutes, I hadn’t even spent a single one with G-Dragon. I tried loosening his grip, but G-Dragon was unyielding while he glared at TOP.

 

“Where do you think you’re going with her? She’s not yours to bring her home; she’s KHUN’S.” G-Dragon spat while he huffed.

 

I cranked my neck to G-Dragon then back at Khun. What… did he just say? My mind was cluttered and questioned G-Dragon’s rather ist and de-humanizing demeanor. I made a strange face at Khun, waiting for him to explain. 

 

“Let her go.” Khun sternly ordered G-Dragon who was now bubbling with anger and confusion. What the hell was going on? I glared at the man who refused to release me and cautiously looked at Khun. He, who started this mess, nervously eyed me and spoke with a calmer voice this time, “Hyung, just let the girl go. She’s…  not actually my girlfriend. I lied so that you could help me catch her.” G-Dragon’s once dark and cold eyes, which fumed with irritation, slowly turned serene yet annoyed. He looked away and flung my arm away from him. “What the Nichkhun.” He hissed, disappointed that he couldn’t avenge the damage TOP did to him that night. I massaged my wrist as I looked at him strangely.

 

“Elle, I’m really sorry about Jiyong. He and I… we’ve had some trouble concerning girls and relationships.” TOP apologized to me while I looked at the three pathetically. Top gently let go of my hand while Khun and G-Dragon stood in front of me with the night’s breeze waving through the ends of their jackets.

 

 I ran my fingers through my hair and took a long deep breath. “It seems to me like all you Kpop stars agree on one thing when it comes to treating women. You, as well as the media, ualize and objectify women in society. You guys shouldn’t make a nobody like me to enter your complicated world”, I hissed while I keenly stared at Khun. I sighed heavily, having enough of the night I could have easily prevented.

 

Khun scuffed his shoes with the cool breeze swaying past his nicely fixed hair. He continued to crane his neck downward while he stuffed his hands in his pockets. The atmosphere was hanging on a thin line of awkwardness and a mixture of my irritability and their guilt.

 

The breeze hit my bare shoulders, which caused me to shiver with goose bumps rising up my arms.  Khun slowly looked up at me nervously, noticing my silent quivers. He took his hands out of his pockets and nudged G-Dragon aside who was muttering to himself with his hands on his hips. Khun gradually approached me - afraid of my backlash, and slid his jacket off. He swung it over my shoulders and then placed his hands on top of them. A whiff of his cologne fawned around me, and familiar and comforting memories congested my mind – “He still wears that cologne”, I thought to myself. I immediately felt warmer and calmer.

 

“I’m sorry” was all Khun could say, but we both knew he meant more than just the night’s events. His apology meant more than just the mere celebrity drama that was going on between the four of us. He must have also meant the troubles that surrounded me during the time that Jay and I were together. But, what exactly did he mean? What were his real intentions? My head felt congested, once again, and I completely stopped thinking then; it was better for my sanity.

-----------------------

Author's Note:

Guys, I am so sorry for the long hiatus. I was really focused on school, and I lost motivation for this story. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this short update!