Lips and other 'THINGS'

MY FATHER'S APPRENTICE

"Myleen." Mark called out when I got out of the school gates.

"Hi, why did you stay out here? You should've gone inside the car." I told him.

"I'm having an assessment today. Do you want to come?" he asked.

"With father?" I asked. He nodded.

"Let's go" I smiled. We went inside the car.

"Will you really be going out with him?" he asked. Not again.

"Why are you so against him Mark?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that he took Youngjae's phone just for revenge. He's childish." he said

"He's still young! " I defended.

"Another point there. You two are still young, and you're going on a date?" he said.

"We'll just hang out." I said. He just looked at me.

"He's a guy." he said.

"You. Are a guy. You're friends are guys,yet I hang out with you." I said. He stayed silent for a while.

"You have a point there." he said.

"Come on, I won't even treat it as a date." he smiled.

" I think you also have to wish me luck with my assessment." he said.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Your dad said that if I do this well, we'll spend the long weekend on a mountain." he said.

"to?" I asked.

"He'll train me there. You can come with us if you're free this weekend." he answered.

"Which, you made sure of" I said. He grinned.

"Goodluck then." I smiled.

    We arrived and Mark changed into training clothes. We entered the room and I saw dad there.

"Dad." I called.

"Myleen, you're here. Are you going to watch Mark?" I nodded.

He stretched out first and had some warm up exercises.

 "Let's start." Dad said.

  They stood in the middle of the room. They bowed to each other. I sat on one corner to watch. Father started to attack. He went for Mark's right leg but failed. He tried to hit him in different body parts and angles but luckily, Mark dodged it all. Mark started to attack but Dad also had good defense. Then the flying started. I didn't know Dad could move like that in his age. It seems like he could step on air, like there was an invisible stair or something. Exchange of kicks and punches went on for like an hour though it was really just 30 minutes. They managed to hit each other a couple of times. They bowed to each other again and ended. They changed their clothes after.

 "Do you want to eat outside Myleen?" Dad asked when he came back. Mark came back.

 "That, that would be nice" I stuttered.

  We went to a nearby restaurant and ate. 

 "Tito, Myleen coordinated the acquaintance program held today. It was really successful." Mark told Dad. I looked at him.

 "Really? That's nice. You seem to do good in everything you do. Just like your Mom." he talked about Mom.

 "Mark performed there, he's in a group called Got7." I said, wanting to change the topic.

 "Performed?" he asked.

 "Yes. We dance hiphop with b-boying and some Martial arts." Mark answered.

 "Martial arts like?" Dad asked again.

 "Just some of the moves you taught me with flying" Mark smiled at Dad. They're closer than Dad and I are.

"Speaking of which. The training I told you about last time, we'll start tomorrow." Dad said.

"Myleen will come right?" Mark asked.

"If she's free this weekend." Dad said.

"I am" I tried to smile.

"You two should wake up early tomorrow" Mark and I nodded. 

MARK's POV

  I prepared my bag for the trip. I brought some extra sweatshirt since we're going up on a hill. It must be cold there. I wanted to check on Myleen before going to bed but I don't want to see her packing the 'UNLOOKABLE' clothes and embarass her. I went to bed after packing.

 3:45 am

  I woke up and got ready. Tito said we should be early. After getting ready, I went to Myleen's door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again but still, no answer. I opened it and saw Myleen sleeping soundly, her bag was on the foot of her bed, open. And Empty.

 "Myleen wake up? Aren't you going?" I asked her while waking her up.

 "What? Of course I'm going, I just slept a bi--" she suddenly sat up.

 "Did I sleep all the way?!?!" she asked me.

 "Looks like it. It's already 3:50" I answered.

 "Oh my gosh what am I gonna do?!" she ran to her wardrobe and took a handful of clothes. She put it carelessly inside her bag.

 "I'll do that. Go and take a bath now." I offered.

 "Uh, okay thanks Mark." she said and ran to the bathroom with her towel. That's when it hit me.

 I just offered to pack her clothes. *Facepalm* What happened to not wanting to embarass her by seeing her pack the 'Unlookables' aka underwear Mark? Stupid. Okay. I should do this. We don't have much time left. She had managed to stuff her blouses and pants inside her bag but not her underwear? Lucky, just lucky -_-". 

 I went to her wardrobe and looked for it. It was on the lowermost case and it was organized. I closed my eyes and took five pairs. I held it with my arms infront of me and walked to her bag with closed eyes. I was nearly there when I bumped into something. I opened my eyes, realizing what had just happened.

  Myleen was under me. My legs were on her sides. My elbows were just above her bare shoulders. And the best-- I mean worst, our lips were touching. We stared at each other for a good one minute. 

  "Can I swear just for now?" she mumbled. I pulled away.

 "Maybe." I said.

 ". Get out of my room. Please." she said. I quickly stood.

 "Uhm, your clothes" she cut me off by pointing to the door. I went out and closed it gently. Air where are you? I held my chest and checked if my heart was still beating. 

  Is she mad at me? What should I tell her later? Will she talk to me after what happened? I tried to remember I saw anything that shouldn't be seen. Well, the underwear.. I had no choice. Wait. Her shoulders were bare! Was she ? No. She came in with a towel. Okay, you can just forget it all Mark. 

  No. I won't. We just kissed! Her soft, plump lips just touched mine. Stop it Mark, you're such a ert. 

  I leaned on the wall and stared blankly at space. I can hear bangings from her room but I didn't dare come in. She came out by 4:05.

 "Myleen-" "Where's your bag?" she cut me off again. She must be angry.

 "Ah, yeah. I'll just go get it." I ran to my room and got my bag.

 "Let's go down." she said. She started walking but I took her bag.

 "Thanks." she mumbled.

 We ate with her dad and got to our car. Her dad's car. It was a large one. Her dad drove and we sat at the back. All I could hear is Silence. 30 minutes later, her head fell on my shoulder.

MYLEEN'S POV.

  SHAME. HUMILIATION. EMBARASSMENT. I can feel that he's akward right now and it's my fault. He saw me when I was wearing nothing but a towel! I shouldn't have agreed to him packing my clothes. I shouldn't have ran out and bump on him. And worse, kiss him,accidentally. This would have never happened if I packed last night. He might think I'm mad at him. I should tell him I'm not but I'm too shy to talk, and I'm still sleepy :3

_____________________________________________________

Uhm.. that was akward. Hope you still like this xD I'm really weird sometimes