The First Fight

MY FATHER'S APPRENTICE

  Myleen's POV

     I saw how they looked at him when I adressed him by his name. It made me feel guilty. They expected us to be close because I eat lunch with him and all. I am not saying we're not close, but when I saw him look down in embarassment, I gave in and called him oppa. I was really thankful I didn't sound like those whiny fakingly high pitched voices of the other girls, though I really sounded weird for me. Now the problem is.. he's probably expecting me to call him oppa from now on.

  We sat in the car and I was looking at Bambam's floorplan when he brought it up.

  "Thank you... for earlier." he said. I nodded.

  "I'll really be a good oppa." I shrunk just by hearing the word.

  "Uhm, I think we should clear this up. I'm still not comfortable with the word. It really sounds clingy to me. I did what I did earlier because you were near to humiliation. I don't think I can do it consistently. I'm sorry." I said.

  "I understand" he answered. His looks contradicting his words.

  "Aw, don't look at me like that, I feel bad for not being comfortable with it. I know you're a good oppa(goosebumps). Just look at these goosebumps!" I said showing him my forearm.

  "What's so weird about it?" he asked, looking up. "Oppa." he said, tilting his head. I shrunk.

  "I actually like how you said it earlier. It doesn't sound like the other girls." he said.

  "How do you know how other girls sound like when they say that.?" I asked.

  "They call me Oppa." he said, making me shrink once again.

  "They do that because you're cute. They want to be your girlfriend." I told him. 

  "I'm not into those things." he said, looking outside the window.

  "All guys say that, but they like girls flirting with them, they don't even notice it." I said.

  "Do you really think I'm like that?" he said.

  "You're a guy after all" I shrugged. He turned his back on me and faced the window.

MARK'S POV

  I   AM  NOT THAT  KIND  OF  GUY. This girl, what did I do to make her think that? She hasn't seen me with another girl yet has she? I stopped myself from talking to her throughout the whole ride home. I don't know if she noticed that I'm mad at her. Maybe she thinks I'll talk to her after a while, but I have pride sorry. She was the one who judged me and I have all the rights to get mad and she should apoligize. Right?

  I tried hard to ignore her. I am mad at her. I went straight to my room when we got home. I didn't even bother to look at her. Even though I felt bad about that, I am mad at her.

  I took a long shower and changed into house clothes. I decided to do some advanced reading. It helps you know. It'll help you sail through class discussions smoothly.

   After 30 minutes, I grew tired of reading, I decided to just lay on my bed. Then she started playing.

  Before I knew it, I was already halfway to her room.

  "What am I doing? I'm mad at her." I muttered and went back to my room.

   After 15 minutes of playing different songs, I heard a strong random key pressing. When I was about to open my door to check on her, it opened, revealing a pouting Myleen. I stepped backward as she went in and closed the door. She turned to look at me, crossed her arms against her chest and asked.

   "Are you mad at me?!"

   "Why'd you ask? Are you guilty about something?" I asked back, putting my hands on my sides.

   "What did I do?!" she asked again." she asked, holding her hands out.

   "You judged me! I'm not like those stupid guys that can be fooled by flirts!" I said.

   "It was just an opinion!!" she defended.

   "No! It wasn't just an opinion! I'm a guy after all? That means you think I'm like them stupid guys because I'm a guy!!! You haven't even saw me with a girl other than you!" I countered.

   "Not yet" she said.

   "Exactly!! But you've already jumped into a conclusion!!" I said.

   "I've never seen a guy act differently before..." she said, calmly.

   "I'm different Myleen. I know I am." I said as I crawled on my bed and laid.

   She stood there for a while with her hands on behind her.

    "I'm sorry" she said. I looked at her.

    "I was wrong." she added.

    "Let's go and eat dinner." I said as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

 

   1 new message from JB

  +Hey, let's hang out this weekend+