With the BOYS

MY FATHER'S APPRENTICE

   "Mark, you shouldn't text while you're eating." Myleen said so I put my phone back in my pocket.

   "You got a textmate now?" she said smiling.

   "That was Jaebum, he wants to hangout this weekend." I said. she just nodded.

   "Should I go?" I asked her. She looked at me, puzzled.

   "Why are you asking me?" she asked back.

   "You'll be alone here" I said. She stayed silent.

   "You're not responsible for me. Go if you want to."she said.

   "Ah, let's go together." I said. she gave me a look.

   "You serious dude?" she asked while cocking an eyebrow. I laughed.

   "Yeah I am. They'll be glad to see you." I said.

   "They're boys." she said.

   "I won't go then." I shrugged.

   "I'll go." she finally said. After dinner, I texted JB back.

 -We just finished dinner. Myleen's coming, is that okay?-

 -Myleen? That'd be cool-

 

Myleen's POV

    Great. I'll be hanging out with Mark and his friends. Just great. I never really interacted with boys before Mark came in the picture. It wouldn't be that bad right? I just hope so. At least Mark would be there, he brought me into this.

    I wore pants and denim denim blue polo with a green tank top inside and gren sneakers and green beanie. Lots of ANDs huh?

   I went outside my room and sat by the balcony. I glaced at my watch. We're going to be late if he doesn't come out now. I knocked at his door.

   "Mark you should come out now, we're going to be late." I said through the door. No answer.

   "Mark!" I called out. Still, no answer.

   "Oppa" I said ,slowly and clearly. seconds later, the door opened.

   "Did you just call me Oppa?" he asked with an amused look on his face.

   "Huh? What are you talking about?" I played innocent.

   "I heard you calling me oppa." he said. I gave him a puzzled look.

   "Yah, don't lie, I swear I heard you." he said, looking at me.

   "Hey, we're wearing matching clothes" he said while grinning.

      He wore a denim pants, checkered green polo, black rubber shoes, and... a beanie.

   "Why?" I asked. He shrugged.

   "I'm gonna go and change." I said turning around but he practically dragged me,saying "We're late"

   Dad saw us at the bottom of the staircase. 

  "Where are you going?" he asked us, looking at our clothes.

  "We're going to hangout with aome friends" Mark smiled.

  "Okay, go home early" with that, Mark continued dragging me. I looked back to Dad and I swear I saw him smile. A meaningful smile.

   I was expecting to see JB Jr. and Jackson, but not Youngjae Bambam and Yugeom.

  "Noona?" Yugeom said when he saw me.

  "Why are you here?" I asked the three of them.

  "We're all friends!!" Jackson answered rather enthusiastically.

  "You know each other?" I asked the six guys. They all nodded.

  "How about you Myleen?" Bambam asked.

  "This guy here won't go if I didn't " I said, pointing at Mark.

  "Aww Mark you did that?! How sweet of you!!" Jackson exclaimed, giving Mark an aegyo.

  "My gosh Jackson, you're such an aegyo ball" I commented, making them all laugh.

  "Looks like Mr. Wild and y has got a new name. Right Mr. Aegyo Ball?" Jr. teased.

  "I'll be an aegyoball for you if that's what will make you happy Myleen! Come to oppa!" He started  coming towards me.

  "Yuck! What are you doing?! Mark!!" I exclaimed, hiding behind Mark.

  "Matching clothes?!" Youngjae blurted out. They looked at us.

  "So... you two are THAT close" Jaebum said emphasizing the word that. I swear I blushed.

  "It's just a coincidence right Mark?" I defended. "Oppa?" I added because I remembered I should call him oppa in front of these guys. I felt goosebumps all over my body..

  "Myleen, why do you call him oppa but not me?" Youngjae said with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

  "Why, do I do this to you?" I hugged Mark from the back by the waist and stuck my tongue out at Youngjae.

  "Noona, you look like a couple." Yugeom commented. I quickly pulled away. What did I just do?

  "Let's watch some movies!" JB proposed. We sat down and Jackson played the Zombie Apocalypse. He sat beside me, grinning.

  I really liked watching movies like this, I'm actually not into romance like other girls.

  "That was cool." I said when the credits were already being shown. They all looked at me.

  "You're really different." Jackson said. Youngjae went between me and Jackson.

  "Hyung what's with the look?" he asked. Mark secured me with an arm on my shoulders.

   We played games and ate after that. I realized, they aren't really bad. Actually they're cool. They're fun to be with. They're funny, especially Jackson. A total dork. They all looked dumb when Mark showed a trick he learned from martial arts.

   "Woah. That was really cool." JB commented.

   "I want to learn that to." Jackson said.

   "That's cooler than b-boying." Jr. said. JB glared at him.

   "It'd be cooler if it's combined." Jb said.

   "What are you going to do? teach Mark?" Yugeom asked.

   "No, stupid. He's going to learn Martial Arts" Bambam hit his arm

   "No, we're going to make a dance crew." JB said.

   "Us eight?" Bambam asked.

   "I'm out." I quickly said.

   "Why?" Yugeom asked.

   " You're all guys" I said.

   "Then let us join the acquaintance program. We want to perform there." JB said. They looked at me.

   "Okay." I agreed.

   We went home at around 5:30. We ate first. My phone kept on going off, recieving calls and texts from different unknown numbers.

   "What's this?!" I asked, pissed off. Mark looked at me.

   "Why?" he asked.

   "I keep on recieving calls and text messages from unknown numbers" I said. He took it and looked at the mesagea when a call came. He answered it.

  "Hello? Who is this?" he asked. I looked at him while eating when I poked my gums with my fork.

  "Ah! Mark!" I cried.

  "What happened?! Does it hurt? " he asked me. He put the phone on the table and told the maid to take our plates.

  "It hurts" I said.

  "Don't cry." he said he gave me the cloth the maid gave him.

  "I'm not crying." I said. 

  "OH YEAH, I forgot you're strong. you don't cry." he said sarcastically.