Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now you smile and look at Kai who sit on bed with you.Now Twinkle Little start become backgroundmusic in this room.Kai your hair and giggle.You slowly sit on his lap and hugging him.In his arm,you feel warm and safe.

 

“aigoo..what’s wrong with you sweetheart?”.Kai asking while look deep into your eyes.

 

“oppa..why I’m growing too late??I hope I can grow up fastly”.You pout and and curled lip.Kai smiling and hugging you.

 

“Bora..If you grow up fastly..then tomorrow..you will become my granny..hahaha”.Kai laugh while shaking his head.You put your finger on your chin and imagine it you become Kai’s granny.Oh no,then you can’t live with him.Sobs.

 

“Do you think so oppa?”.

 

“yes…you must wait patiently to grow up from baby to kid..to kid to teenager..to teenager to adult and to adult become old..you know because why?”.He asking you while touch your nose.

 

“why oppa?”.

 

“you must learn more things while growing..okay?”.

 

You nodding. ‘but..I want to live with you oppa..like omma and appa..happily’.

 

“now..it’s time for sleep..you must rest..this morning you must play a lot right?”.

 

You grinned.

 

Kai pat your shoulder.You start feel sleepy and your eyelid become heavy and heavy.Now you sleep happily.Kai staring at you while giggle quietly.

 

“how I hope I could be child li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter