Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What?she dead..because of..Jackson??”You raised your forehead while your eyes wided opened because of shocked.

 

“Yes…wait..what is in your mind?”Kai asked you while you grinned.

 

“He..stab…with a knife?”

 

Kai pat his forehead and laugh with your answer.

 

“No..it’s not like that..ah..just..she love Jackson too much..and then they were break up..and my sister could not forget him..and then..she dead because dying missing him”

 

You nodded your head.Now you see.

 

“You must feel bad because could not protect your sister from being into sadness till being like that”

 

Kai nodded and sighed again. “Yeah…I thought deeply..do Jackson ever remember or think about my sister…it’s make me frusted”

 

You just staring at Kai worry face. ‘Kai really such a caring person,this make me fall for him more..Kai oppa!saranghae,when would you recognize me?oh,no,don’t recognize me,please fall for me too and become happy together’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sora splashed a bucket of water into your face.You just biting your lip and hold your anger.You keep look at floor.

 

“Doesn’t I tell you that don’t become closer to Kai?are you deaf or what?”Sora stared at you with her eyes that full of spirit want to kick.

 

“Huh..what’s wrong with you..is Kai yours that you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter