Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You jumping happily on bed without thinking what will happen to your life.And then you realized.You make sad face.Start from this moment,no one will ever know you’re Park Bora that people know.Omo!.How can you start your new life.Will you able make Kai’s your?.You start want to faint.Oh..drama…drama.

 

“what to do now??unnie might think I’m evil person since she do not recognized me”.You biting your nail.

 

“Bora!wake up!it’s 9 am already!”.You can hear Sora’s voice.You in panic situation.Without thinking you jump from window like stuntman.

 

“Bora?”.Sora opened the door and raised her eyebrows.

 

“hey little kid..where are you??eat your breakfast and don’t complain you’re hungry to Kai and say I’m devil”.Sora searching you in closet,bath room,behind bed and everywhere.

 

“where this kid go?”.Sora scratch her head and walking out from your room.

 

“omo!what do I do now!”.You biting your lip.Your sister definitely don’t know you.You must go out from house immediately.

 

You running to gate’s house and running away.Where do you will go with just blanket on your body?.You just hold that blanket so it’s will not fall from your body.

 

Suddenly you bumped into someone and fell on ground with dumb face. “awww..”.That person groanin in pain.

 

“a..are you okay?”.You asking that person while stand up.

 

“yes…oh..my..”.Jackson stand up and look at you from your toes up to your head.He play with his mouth and keep looking at your face.

 

“you…that devil guy!”.You close your mouth and shock.

 

“devil guy?do perhaps..we..ever..have been in relationship before?”.He ask you while wink.

 

“no!we not!”.

 

Jackson come more near to you while smiling with seductive face. “do you..have wild night last night?and..running from that person house because their wife or girlfriend might know and come?”.He asking you while grinned.You look at him with scratch your head. ‘ do he know?omo!he might Fairy’s friend’.

 

“yes..it’s kinda wild..no..it’s really pain!”.You make hurt face and then his eyes become wide and burst out laughing.

 

“wow..it’s must be…your first time…”.He raised his eyebrows while smiling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter