Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk to your class and sit on empty seat.Yes,beside Kai.You giggle happily.How lucky you can sit beside Kai and look at him everday.Oh..is this heaven?or dream?.But,Kai is talking to other girl.Who is that girl?You check out her name tag ‘Krystal?yes..you’re pretty like crystal’.You biting your lip.Kai!please look here.

 

A few minute later,you see Jackson who walking in class with a few girl with him.He look at you and waving his hand. “Hi blanket girl!”.Jackson fastly sit on chair in front of you and that attract Kai’s attention for a moment.He look at you and then you smile and waving your hand to him.

 

Kai smile back to you but his smile is not too bright like usually he smile to you.What is this?It’s become more worst.He even not approach you or what ever.

 

“hey blanket girl..what your name?”.You turn your head.Look at Jackson.

 

“P..Lee Bora”.You answer it while smiling like angel.Sweet and innocent.Jackson nodding his head.

 

“you know my name?don’t tell me you don’t know”.

 

“yes I don’t”.

 

“oh my..you so honest…really?you don’t know?you don’t know any single thing about me??”.He raised his eyebrows.You nodding your head.

 

“okay…I’m Jackson…Jackson Wang..you remember that girl who have such ‘pretty’ mouth this morning?”.

 

You scratch your head and nodding.Of course you remember that girl.

 

“she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter