Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised,Sora will watching movie with Kai,but what really bother her now,she must brought you together.Then,it will not have sweet love scene between Sora and Kai.You really proud you can go too that you can be guardian angel like Suho EXO to Kai.

 

“listen Bora..please be a manner person okay?or I will report to omma and appa that you’re bad girl!”.Sora make scary face.Euw!where is that face come from?It’s must be from witch ingredient but not come from omma!

 

“But unnie..I always be sweet polite and mannered girl!”.You make unsatisfied face.What does your sister really want to say?.It’s really irritated.Look at her!.Long straight hair,light turquoise dress and sweet ballet flat.Usually she wear tight T and short pants!Why she must acting in front angel Kai?why!why!.

 

“yeah I know you best kid actor!act like you’re fairy and Barbie while you’re naughty kid..listen..don’t make I like bad person okay!show you love me as much as you can!and..make Kai will choose me..as his girlfriend..come on..you must be happy too if you get brother in law like Kai”.Sora shaking his head look at your mad face.

 

‘But..I want live with Kai oppa as my love..not my brother in law’.You in pout and hug yourself while look at people who walking around.Suddenly there’s someone who same  age like Kai and walking toward your unnie.You close your mouth.He look like someone who is not kind.He might be..someone who making girl’s life ruined!You watch it on TV.

 

“Hi Sora”.That guy waving his hand and smiling staring at Sora’s face and Sora’s ehem..body too.You raised your eyebrows.You look at Sora who is smiling too and make coy face.Omo!what is this?Do your unnie is cheating on Kai?!andwae!.

 

“what are you doing here?I thought you’re busy…and because of that you refuse to go out with me”.Jackson still staring at Sora while smiling and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter