Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You watching your unnie who is right now flirting with your neighbor who is studying in university.Just look at your sister face make you want to throw out.How can that guy can’t see her truthself?.You walking to kitchen and go to refrigator and reach chocolate and finally get it. ‘ I can live by myself without her..no..I..can’t live without Kai oppa..he’s who take care of me more than that witch’.You talk to yourself.Your parents in oversea and you must live with your sister who can’t cooking at all.You can eat healthy food thanks to Kai oppa or no you will die because of ramen and fast food or your sister will feed you poison or .Who know?even herself near eating poison.Ergh!.It’s Dynamo!she thought it’s cream or drink.Stupid her.

 

Suddenly you watch your sister running as fast as light running to her room.What’s wrong happen to her?.And a few minute later you can hear your house’bell ringing.Kai oppa!he finally here!.You running to door and smiling happily and giggle while looking at you Kai who is your hair softly.

 

“oppa!yeay!yeay!”.You hug his leg and Kai smile widely.

 

“look who is here!my cutie princess!how are you?do you miss me?”.Kai asking while he sitiing in front of you.For make you can make easy eye contact with him.

 

“I’m good oppa!I miss you a lot”.You giggle.

 

“really?how much?can you make an example?”.Kai pinching your cheeck.

 

“this much”.Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter