Chapter 8.

Stairway to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyeon-ah!”

Taeyeon turned her head and saw Tiffany waving at her. She waved back and waited for the girl to reach her. She saw Jessica walking towards their way. She still feels hurt even after weeks of what happened. Taeyeon even did what she said to her friends. She talked to the girl again and tried bringing back their friendship but every time they talk, it gets awkward.

She saw Jessica looked at their way, and she felt like she needed to show the girl that she’s fine, even of what happened to them. She hugged tiffany, surprising the girl.

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked confusingly but returned the hug nonetheless.

“I’m sorry and I’ll explain it to you later.” Taeyeon whispered while looking at Jessica secretly. “For now, please ride along?” She added.

“O-okay?”

Taeyeon released Tiffany but kept her arms around the girl’s waist. She grinned widely at Tiffany. “I miss you Ppani-yah! Where have you been all my life?” She said a little too loudly.

“What?” Tiffany couldn’t help but laugh at the cheesy statement. “Looking for you, Taetae.”

She gave Taeyeon an eye smile. She now knows what the girl was doing basing on the corny statement she just heard although she doesn’t know whom the Taeyeon was doing it for. It actually felt a little awkward for her doing sweet stuff with a girl since she’s straight as a ruler. But Taeyeon has done nothing but treat her like a very good friend since they met a few weeks ago, well, except for the little flirts that Taeyeon has done so she’ll gladly help her friend without a blink as long as she can.

“I’m so glad I found you,” Taeyeon said loudly while looking at Jessica who is now typing at her phone frowning. “I don’t know what I would you if we haven’t met until now.”

Tiffany held back her laugh. That statement was so corny that she can’t answer it. It looked like Taeyeon doesn’t mind her silence so she didn’t answer back and instead she followed Taeyeon’s eyes. “Ah. So it’s her.” She mumbled.

Taeyeon watched with a frown as Jessica walked passed by them as if she saw or heard nothing. She removed her arms around Tiffany and sighed.

 “So it’s Jessica Jung, eh?” Tiffany said as they started walking. “And don’t worry, I’ve had suspicions of you liking girls and no I don’t feel disgusted or anything to you.” Tiffany smiled at the dumfounded expression on the girl’s face. “And lastly, no, I am not a psychic.” She added when Taeyeon was about to speak.

“Holy Bra.” Taeyeon said as they started walking again. “You’re crazy.”

“Nah, I prefer smart.”

“Whatever.” She looked at the girl’s expression and frowned. “How come you’re fine with it? With my orientation, I mean.” She added when Tiffany raised her brows at her. “I mean yeah, some of my friends have no problems with that too, but most of them are usually shocked when they first knew.”

“Well, I grew up in LA so it’s not new to me.” Answered Tiffany.

Taeyeon hummed in response. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a familiar boy stepping out of a car. She was about to pull Tiffany away to hide but the man already saw her and is now waving at her. She knows it would be impolite to ignore him. She held back a groan and forces a smile as she watch the man walk towards her.

“Hi Taeyeon. How are you?” The man asked.

“I’m good, oppa. How ‘bout you?” Taeyeon returned the greeting politely.

“I’m good too, thank you.”

Donghae smiled and diver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter