Chapter 7.

Stairway to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The three girls frowned at the lifeless girl sitting beside them. The smallest of three gestured to the tallest one, who passed the gesture to the tanned-girl who shook her head wildly. Both tall girls stared at the smallest which made the latter roll her eyes.

 

“Taeng.” She started. “We’re really sorry about what happened last night.”

No response.

“But look on the bright side. At least she didn’t say the she doesn’t like you, right?” The other two girls nodded, agreeing with what Yuri said. “Because I believe- no, we’re sure that she feels the same way as you.”

“What’s the use?” The girl mumbled while sitting up properly and staring into space. “She rejected me. Even if she likes me, it won’t happen. We won’t happen.” She said sourly.

“We’re sorry.” Sooyoung spoke this time. “I don’t know whether this will make you feel good or bad but Taeng, remember what we planned?” Taeyeon looked at her. “You’re just gonna confess. You’re gonna say what you feel.”

“Yeah. Regardless of the result, you will stay friends with her. You even said that you’ll accept whole heartedly of what her choice will be. So you must be prepared.”

“You’re right,” Taeyeon sighed before standing up. “I will accept it. I’ll stay friends with her regardless of what happened.” She said while putting her fist up.

“That’s it!” Yuri cheered. “That’s the spirit, my friend. And I’m sure you can move on easily!”

“Yeah. You’re a player Taeng. You can get girls easily.” Sooyoung said while browsing the cafeteria. “Look!” She pointed.

The four of them looked at a girl with black hair looking around.

“Looks like she’s new here.” Taeyeon mumbled while checking the girl out.

“I think so too. I haven’t seen her around the campus yet.” Sunny stated. “Plus, she’s holding the campus’ direction guide.”

“Go get her Taeng!” Yuri said while pushing Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon obeyed immediately and went to the girl’s direction. She inhaled deeply before putting her confident self.

“Excuse me.” She smiled charmingly at the girl who looked raised her eyebrows at her. “Are you new here? You look lost.”

“Ah. Yes.” The girl smiled which made Taeyeon froze for a minute. Whoa. Pretty. “Can you tell me the way to the principal’s office? I tried following the directions here,” She gestured at the map she was holding. “But it brought me here. Never knew that office was full of foods and noisy students.” She joked.

“Welcome to Europa University!” She exclaimed dorkily which made the girl laughed. “Well, to answer your question, go out of this noisy cafeteria and turn left. Once you see campus B and turn right.”

“Ah.” The girl took out another map. “I must’ve switched the Campus A and B map. Anyway thank you!”

The girl smiled again. She looked at her wrist watch and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter