Chapter 4

Stairway to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Hey.”

“Hey there. What’s up?” Sunny looked up from her phone and saw Taeyeon’s left cheek. “Oh? What happened there?” She poked Taeyeon left cheeks.

“Ouch!” Taeyeon slapped away Sunny’s hand. “Don’t do that. It hurts.” She pouted.

“Where did you get that?”

“Err. I hit myself?”

“Seriously?” Sunny rolled her eyes.

“Seriously! There’s a fly last night and that fly decided to hangout on my cheek, so I killed it.”

“Yeah right.” Sunny didn’t look convinced at all. “I bet you flirted last night and got slapped.”

“No, I didn’t! I was with Jeshika, remember? You even left us.” Taeyeon pouted.

“Oh that.” Sunny felt guilty again. “Sorry ‘bout that again.”

“Nah. It’s cool.” But Sunny’s face still shows guiltiness. “*Sigh* I told you, we’re cool. But if doing something for me in return will make you feel better...”

Sunny stared at Taeyeon who is now winking at her seductively.

“You’re gross Taeyeon.” Sunny pushed Taeyeon’s face away. “Go away.”

“What? I was just going to ask you to help me on my homework!” Taeyeon said innocently.

“Yeah right.”

“Hey Taeng! Hi Bunny!”

“Why are you here, ​Yul?” Taeyeon asked. “Don’t you have class right now?”

“Cancelled.” Yuri sat beside Taeyeon. “Professor’s sick.”

“Ah. Where’s the tall stick?”

“Miss me, midget?” Sooyoung came out of nowhere and sat beside Sunny. “Oh. Is that a hand print?” Sooyoung reached for Taeyeon’s left cheek at poked it.

“Yah! Stop doing that! It hurts.” Taeyeon whined.

Yuri, who didn’t notice the left cheek earlier, turned Taeyeon’s face so she can see her left cheek. She poked it.

“YAH! SERIOUSLY?” Taeyeon stood up. “I’m going to my class now.” Taeyeon coldly said while walking away.

Sunny looked at Taeyeon worriedly before looking at Sooyoung and Yuri. But the two doesn’t even look worried like her. Instead the two talked as if nothing happened.

“Is Taeyeon angry? You should apologize.” Sunny told Yuri.

“Nah. Taeyeon’s like that. She’ll be cold now, but in the next second she’ll be like a kid again.” Yuri explained.

“Yeah. Taeyeon doesn’t get angry too long. She’ll be fine when we meet her. Don’t worry.” Sooyoung smiled at Sunny.

“But doesn’t that mean that she’ll hold grudges? I mean, she keeps her emotion to herself.” Sunny asked.

The two just shrugged.

--

 

“Stupid people.” Taeyeon mumbled while taking a seat.

She took out her phone decided to play just to kill time. She wasn’t supposed to go her classroom this early. There is still an hour before her class starts. But she got pissed off when she was with Yuri and Sooyoung and decided to just go so she could cool her mind. It’s perfect because she’s alone in the classroom. No one can disturb or annoy her.

Well, not anymore. She heard the door opened and someone entered. She ignored that person and hoped that the latter would just do his or her own business. She was hoping that the person would sit away from her so she could at least pretend that she was alone.

Her wishes wasn’t granted though, the person sat beside her out of all the empty seats. Taeyeon paused her game and groaned. She looked to her side and was supposed to ask that person to sit away from her. But before she can even manage to say anything, her eyes widen and her body froze at the sight of that person.

The person was zoning out, looking at nothing. Taeyeon took her time to observe the girl’s face.

“Ahh. So gorgeous.” She sighed contently.

“Are you really that stressed out just because I sat beside you?” The girl spoke, still looking at nothing.

“M-mwo? A-aniyo.” Taeyeon sighed. “I just want to be alone.”

“Araso. I’ll leave then.” The girl was standing up but Taeyeon held her arms.

“W-wait! It’s okay. You can stay, Jeshika.”

 

Jessica was looking at her arm that was being held by Taeyeon. Taeyeon noticed the red face and followed the girl’s gaze. She then abruptly removed her hand.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean t-“

“It’s okay.” Jessica said.

 

She doesn’t know why, but she felt disappointed when Taeyeon removed her hand. She decided to just shrug it off and sat back. They sat there for a few minutes with silence surrounding them before Taeyeon decided to break it.

 

“Why are you here?”

“You have a problem with me being here?” Jessica glared at Taeyeon.

“Mwo. It’s not like that.” Taeyeon defended. “What I mean is why you are here? I mean, there’s still an hour before classes start. I mean, you’re always late in class, y’know. That’s what I mean.” Taeyeon explained quickly, with a hint of panic in her voice.

Jessica smiled. “Cute.” She thought.

“Now I get what you mean.” She chuckled. “That’s why. I’m always late in class. So I came here early to be sure.”

“An hour early? Seriously?” Taeyeon looked at her with big innocent eyes.

“Yeah.” Chuckled. “And decided to sleep for an hour.”

“Oh.”

Jessica suddenly touched Taeyeon's left cheek, but surprisingly, Taeyeon didn't get angry. She just flin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter