Chapter 6.

Stairway to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon groaned for the umpteenth time. She decided to confess to Jessica after so many nights of thinking and loads of persuasion from her friends.

At first, she reasoned out that it’s not good to confess since the girl has already a fiancé but Sunny smartly retorted saying “You’re just gonna confess anyway. Say what you really feel about her. It’s not like you’re going snatch her behind his back. What will happen next is up to Jessica. She’ll decide if she still wants to marry Donghae oppa, or stick with a short ert like you.” Sunny also said about doing it is better than living her life in “what ifs”.

So here she is now, practicing her confession line while waiting for the clock to strike seven. She asked the girl to a romantic dinner. At first, she thought that Jessica is going to reject her since it’ll be the first time they will be eating in a nice, quiet and cozy restaurant and more appropriate place for couples. But Jessica agreeing nonchalantly surprised her.

 

“Shika-yah... I know we’ve been friends for around 4 months only. But don’t your feet hurt? Because you’ve been running all that time in my mind.” Taeyeon groaned. “Ugh.. Too cheesy.”

She slapped herself before collecting herself and stared at the mirror confidently for the hundredth time that night. “Did you know? When I first saw you, I saw clouds in the background. You’re like an angel sent from above. Yo-“

Taeyeon’s speech was interrupted when she heard her phone rang. She picked it up and gulped when she saw the message.

 

From: My Jeshika. <3

Taengoo! I’m almost done. You better be outside when I’m ready to go.

 

“Oh crap.”

 She hurriedly picked up her pouch and keys. She quickly entered her car and drove to Jessica’s house. She arrived just in time to see Jessica walking out of the house.

“Wow.” She muttered while gawking at the girl.

Jessica is wearing a red dress that reaches her mid thigh. It hugs her body well and with the red lipstick and wavy hair that can make Taeyeon literally drool if it wasn’t for the door closing. She quickly tore her stare away from the girl. She silently thanked that it was dark and Jessica won’t see her red face.

 

“Y-you look g-great. I m-mean y- No I m-mean..” She sighed. She took a deep breath before looking at the smiling girl’s eyes. “You look really beautiful.”

She smiled when she Jessica smiled shyly at her. “Shall we go?”

“Let’s.”

--

 

The dinner went surprisingly comfortable. Taeyeon even forgot that she was going to confess until Jessica asked.

 

“So Taengoo, what’s up with the sudden invitation to a romantic dinner?” Jessica asked. “You’re not going to confess to me or something, do you?” Jessica playfully raised her eyebrows at the now nervous girl.

“Uhm..” Taeyeon swallowed. “Let’s talk about it at the park. Han River maybe? I’m not comfortable here.”

“Sure.” Jessica smiled. “I’ll just go to that ladies room.”

Taeyeon quickly took her phone and dialled her friend’s number once Jessica disappeared from her sight.

 

“Hallo?”

“Sunny!”

“What’s up Taeng? Did you confess already?”

“Not yet. We’ve just finished eating dinner and I asked her for a walk to Han River.”

“Oooh. Han River. Sounds romantic.” Sunny snickered. “So why are you calling?”

“I need help.” Taeyeon said desperately. “I don’t know what to say or how to confess to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter