Chapter 9.

Stairway to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tiffany’s laughed as Donghae finished his story.

“That’s really funny, oppa.” Tiffany remarked. “Never thought that you’ll that in a public bath house. You look really calm.”

“As they’ve said, don’t be fooled by the physical appearance.” Donghae chuckled.

Taeyeon and Jessica stayed silent while Tiffany and Donghae keep talking. They keep stealing glances at each other secretly and when one was caught, the other will try to avoid the gaze and continue eating as if nothing happened. Taeyeon wants to kick Tiffany for causing this dinner yet she wants to thank her also because at least in this way, she can stay together and see Jessica for hours. Since the rejection happened, they can only last together for a couple of minutes and the most they can do is greet each other until it gets awkward and leave. Being together for hours even though they’re with somebody else, it really makes Taeyeon happy.

Taeyeon smiled at the thought and unintentionally looked at Jessica but frowned immediately when she saw the displeasure on the girl’s face.

It’s the same for Jessica actually. She’s happy to be able to share one table with Taeyeon but she can’t help but feel irritated towards the loud girl. What’s her name again? Tiffany? Ah! She’s the most talked girl in the campus right now. Psh. How can those hormonal boys and dumb girls like her? She’s loud. She’s not even pretty! Jessica thought as she scoffed. Whatever. Since she’s so “popular”, she should hang out with some popular es or something. She should leave Taengoo alone.

Tiffany suddenly felt someone glaring at her and she smirked. Need a payback for making Taetae jealous earlier. She thought.

“I believe in that, oppa.” She chuckled at Donghae. “See this girl here?” She asked as she hugged Taeyeon’s right arm. “Looks cute and innocent, right?” Donghae nods. “I thought so too in the beginning.”

“What do you mean?” Donghae asked as he saw Taeyeon glaring at Tiffany. “Is she some kind of bully or something?” He joked.

“Even better. She’s a ert.” Tiffany laughed out loud as Taeyeon pushed her. “Aww. I’m just kidding, Taetae.” She squeezed Taeyeon’s face, smirking as she saw Jessica’s piercing stare from the corner of her smile.

Taeyeon didn’t fail to notice the smirk and removed Tiffany’s hand and using it to pull her. “What are you doing? Why are you smirking?” She whispered in the girl’s ears.

            If possible, Tiffany is already dead because of Jessica’s cold hard stare directed to her. How did this girl knew Taeyeon that is a ert? I’m pretty sure Taeyeon is being careful since she’s not really that proud with her orientation. Hm. Wait... Maybe Taeyeon has already done erted things to Tiffany?! Jessica’s glared moved to Taeyeon. AND NOW SHE’S WHISPERING TO THAT GIRL? DO THEY HAVE TO BE THAT CLOSE?! She huffed. Okay then. If that’s how you want to play.

Before Tiffany can answer Taeyeon, she heard a small chuckle that caught both her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter