Chapter 1

Stairway to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"If one angle of a triangle is 90 degrees and one of the other angles is known, the third is thereby fixed, because the three angles of any triangle add up to 180 degrees. The two acute angles therefore add up to 90 degrees: they are complimentary angles. The shape of a triangle is completely determined, except for the similarity by the angles. Once the angles are known, the ratios of the sides are determined, regardless of the overall size of the triangle. If the length of one of the sides is known, the other two are determined. These ratios are given by the following trigonome-"

 

 *BELL RINGS* 

 

Sighs of relief are heard from the students inside the classroom and that includes a certain petite girl and an ombre-colored hair girl. Students start packing their things and soon enough, the classroom was only left with the two girls.

"Hey. Let's eat outside. My stomach is getting sick with the Caf's food." said the ombre-colored hair girl.

"Sure... Oh!" the petite girl exclaimed excitingly, making the other girl look at her curiously. "I know this restaurant where there's a cute waitress! I haven't seen the girl yet but from what I've heard, she's about the same age with us. And guess what?!"

Yuri didn't paid attention to her and just went out of the classroom. Taeyeon who didn't get a response, looked at her friend and saw her getting out of the classroom, she hurriedly follows.

"Yah! How could you leave me there?" Taeyeon pouted. Yuri just rolled her eyes at her friend's gestures. "And I told you to guess something!"

"Aish. What?"

"They said she's biual and.." Taeyeon came closer and whispered into Yuri's ear. "She’s great in bed."

"YAH!" The girl shouted at her now laughing with her ahjumma laugh. "Byuntae!"

Taeyeon keeps on laughing and the poker face Yuri headlock the smaller girl to make the latter stop from laughing.

"Dude! Stop laughing!" Few more seconds and the smaller girl stopped laughing. Still in Yuri's headlock, the taller girl pulled the smaller girls head near her and whispered in her ear. "Should we test her in bed?" She smirked and released her friend then continued walking.

"Really?" Taeyeon asked seriously making the other girl turn around and looked at her incredulously. "What? You said we should test her?" stated the girl innocently.

"What the hell Taeng? I was just joking!" Yuri exclaimed. "You're really a byuntae, you know."

"Thanks." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's just go and check the girl out."

 

--

Taeyeon felt someone punching her right arm. She looked at the owner and hissed.

"What?!"

"Tell me Taeng.." She started, looking at the waitress who was said to be great in bed, "How can that cute looking be great in bed?!"

"I don't know," She answered. "That's what I've heard! Maybe she looks so cute on the outside, and wild on the inside?"

"Hm.." Yuri nodded. "Maybe."

"Oh! She's going here! What should we do?! Why is she going here anyway! Omg!"

"Eh?" Yuri looked at her friend weirdly. "She's gonna take our order moron. She's a waitress."

"Oh right."

Just then, the waitress came and smile lovingly at them. Taeyeon and Yuri returned their killer smiles.

"GoodAfternoon! Can I take your orders?" The girl politely asks.

"Can I order you?" Taeyeon unintentionally blurted out making the waitress blush.

"Yah! Aish." Yuri turned to the waitress and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, this midget is out of her mind." The waitress just smiles understandingly.

"I will have.. Hm.."

Yuri was busy looking at the menu when she heard her friend gasp. She saw her friend looking at the entrance, she followed her eyes and saw a girl entering the restaurant with her friends. She smirked and turned to the cute waitress.

"I'm sorry but can I order later? My friends just arrived and I'm gonna discussed what to eat with them." She smiled at the waitress.

"Sure ma’am. I'll get back to you later." The waitress smiled then walked away to att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter