oo8

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji eun’s POV

 

Well, it has been 2 weeks since we, Sistar, were queenkas and everyone respects us.

 

It was really different in middle school. In middle school, when you were pretty everyone picks on you...

 

Guess we have all matured

 

New flash~

 

Me Myungsoo and Sungyeol Dasom has became the hottest CC (Campus couple) in this school, well, we’re kingkas and queenkas. So they kinda respect us. And they do this shipping stuff that I don't really understand. The girls got over the fact that I'm dating Myungsoo and was actually respecting me now.

 

Everything was okay, just that little happenings happened and Hana and her friends were kicked out of school.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

It was a day after I’ve became a queenka and everyone already preferred me more than Hana. I mean, who wouldn’t?

 

Hana’s mean and y.

 

I wouldn’t say I’m perfect but I’m definitely better than that witch.

 

I was walking towards class without Myungsoo as he needed to talk with the teacher. Big deal, I could walk to class myself.

 

As I was walking past the toilet, someone suddenly pulled me in. and guess who it was?

 

That’s right, Miss Barbie and her sidekicks.

 

*SLAP* “Oops, my hands slipped,” Hana said while smirking.

 

“I don’t hit girls Barbie, I think it I said it before.” I tried to walk away but her ‘friends’ blocked my way.

 

“I don’t think so ,” and I was shoved around. Dodging 2 or 3 was fine, but 6 coming together? Not a chance for me since I don’t hit girls. It if was boys, there would be no problem, punch kick whatever. Knock them out. But I’m handling with girls right now. 6 y, plastic Barbies we are talking about.

 

I slipped on the wet floor and they took this opportunity to attack.

 

Hana used her heels to kick me in the stomach.

 

*ouch, heels* and suddenly the door opened and a fuming Myungsoo was standing by the door.

 

“YAH! HANA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?”

 

“Ahh, oppa I didn’t do anything! I tried holding my friends back but they wouldn’t listen! Help me oppa!”

 

“What?! You were the one who told us to hurt Ji eun!” one of her ‘trusted’ friends immediately said, afraid of what Myungsoo would do to her.

 

I mean, Myungsoo looks like he wants to murder Hana right now.

 

Because of his loud voice, a crowd has gathered outside the toilet.

 

He marched straight to Hana and gave her a loud tight slap in the face.

 

Everyone gasped. Excluding me of course, I just lay there and croaked, “Myung-ah, help me get to the infirmatory.” He walked to you and his blood boiled at the sight.

 

Bruises covered your hands and legs. Your cheeks were slightly red from the slaps and you were pretty sure your stomach suffered the worst.

 

But to Myungsoo, you still look like an angel. A broken angel.

 

He wanted to carry you but you insisted on walking. You didn’t one anyone to see you as weak, fragile.

 

With the help of Myungsoo, he helped you walk and took more than half of your weight, while you limped out of the toilet.

 

A series of gasps were heard as people saw the condition of you.

 

“Yah! Stupid Ji eun! Why didn’t you fight back?” Dasom jokingly scolded you in front of everyone, with tears b in her eyes.

 

You chuckled and replied, “Cause I don’t hit girls, unless the girl really deserves it.”

 

Chatters of, “Wow, she is definitely a Queenka! Look at her stance! She still looks wonderful even though she’s hurt.” “I know right! wipe off Hana’s makeup and see a y witch!”

 

-INFIRMATORY-

 

“take me an ice pack Myung.” He obeyed and gave it to you.

 

You placed it on your stomach and his eyes widened at the big blue-black.

 

“that ,” he seethed.

 

“Hey hey relax~ I’ve had worse! I won’t die from this! See I can still bully you,” you said while jokingly punch his arm.

 

He rolled his eyes then asked, “Hana doesn’t deserve it?” “Deserve what?” “You hitting her.”

 

“She is just obsessed with attention and you Myung. There’s no need to break her face for this! I’m pretty su

Please log in to read the full chapter