oo3

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji eun’s POV

 

*I hate my life. I really really hate my life. Stupid dasom and her stupid dare. Now I have to confess to that stupid L. I mean, seriously? Who names themselves after a freaking letter?!*

 

You grumbled to yourself as you trudge your way to the school with your so called ‘sisters’ who let you suffer and die alone from the embarrassment of confessing to the guy you hate the most.

 

“Come on Ji eun! It’s not like he would accept right? Just think positive okay?” Hyolyn unni comforted you.

 

“But, but what if he really accepts?!”

 

“Psh unni, you think too highly of yourself” Dasom scoffed.

 

“I’m saying what IF. If he really did that I’m gonna kill you, you know how good I am at fighting Dasom.” You gave her a glare while she cowers behind Soyu.

 

You guys went into the school and you went searching for that darn man. Hoping you could get this dare off your shoulders as quick as possible. Get it over and done with right?

 

You were walking when suddenly someone banged into you.

 

“OFFFH! Dude! Watch where you’re going!” The guy shouted at you.

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Urghh, how I hate my life…

 

I really really hope that no one would confess to me, at least not those crazy fans of mine. They would pounce on me the minute they see me.

 

“Dude, can you walk properly?”

 

“Well, I could if SOME PEOPLE didn’t give me a stupid dare!”

 

That’s right, you were creeping around, hiding behind doors and stuff. Like a ninja. A spy. I'm ninja-rolling right now.

 

“You’re losing your cool man! Stop embarassing us!”

 

Pssh. Whatever, even if I come to school in rags, girls would still love me.

 

I sighed and stood up straight and walked forward without looking and accidentally walked straight

Please log in to read the full chapter