oo9

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji eun's POV

You and myungsoo had been going really well for the past few months and you guys were the hottest couple on campus. Everyone ships your relationship with him. Even the PRINCIPLE. Well, at first he didn't but after seeing how you guys act around each other he decided to let it go and approves as he knew that you are a mature girl.

 

You were currently baking cookies with you girls, wanting to surprise INFINITE with this little treats as the were currently having a sleepover.

 

 

 

-Myungsoo's house-

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Hey, you breaking up with her today?" The brainless sungyeol asked. Today marks the final day of the 6 months obligated to date Ji eun, but Myungsoo didn't think that it was a torture like he thought it would be, instead, he loved it. He wanted to date Ji eun for real.

 

He smirked and replied, "Yeah, I can't believe I dated her for 6 months just because of a dare," *how can I not notice such a beauty within school?*

 

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Woohyun looking as pale as ghost while he stammered, "Hey... hey girls,"

 

 

 

Ji eun's POV

 

You were humming a song while going into's Myungsoo's house, you knew this place fairly well as you came here a couple of times. Not to do anything you dirty byuntae's are thinking of course. We didn't even kiss. Well, maybe pecks but that's all kay. I felt like I didn't have the right to. Plus he didn't seem that he wants to either... Was it because I wasn't good enough?

 

You shook your head just to get those bad thoughts out.

If he really didn't want me, why would he want to date me for 6 months?

 

"Yeah, I can't believe I dated her for 6 months just because of a dare,"

 

Blood drained from my face, so that was why.

 

But who were you to complain? You dated him out of a dare too, so you in a deep breath and walked in, not caring if your group of girls were stoned as they were slammed by the hard cold truth.

 

And I finally understood what they meant by truth hurts.

 

How I would love to carry on such a beautiful lie.

 

And I finally realised that I love him. I love a guy who didn't love me back.

 

"Hey... hey girls" Woohyun greeted us with a tight smile.

 

"Hey back to you to," you gave him a cheeky grin, acting that you didn't hear their previous conversation, like your heart did

Please log in to read the full chapter