o10

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

LAST CHAPTER READERS LAST CHAP! Get ready for a long message later on :)

 

Ji eun's POV

The moment your lips touched, you just frozed.

 

You didn't move.

 

Didn't breathe.

 

But you came back to your senses when you felt arms wrapping around you waist, pulling you closer...

 

Your mind wanted to push him away so badly, but you didn't have the heart to.

 

You love him.

 

And you wanted to cherish this kiss before he lets you go.

 

Sweet and soft, you began to respond to his kiss.

 

Myungsoo tightened his arms around you and heaved you up and settled you down on his lap, without breaking your lips apart during the process.

 

You were intoxicated, his smell, touch and warmth was making you dizzy.

 

And the kiss was breathtaking, literally.

 

You broke away first as you had to breathe, you pulled away and looked down. The previous courage you had slipped away from you and you felt so embarrassed.

 

Well, it's a REAL kiss between the two of you so.. kinda embarassing, did you kiss right? Did you have bad breathe?

 

"Hey, look up," you heard him whisper.

 

You peek up and saw his intense gaze on you.

 

You gasped and struggled to stand up from his lap, but being Myung, he held you down like the stubborn kid he is.

Please log in to read the full chapter