oo5

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji min’s POV

 

That stupid idiot L, annoying me throughout the whole music lesson.

 

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stu-

 

“Yah unni! Stop stabbing your rice!” Dasom said with full of food.

 

“Close your mouth and chew disgusting maknae! Ji eun-ah, is there something wrong?”

 

“*sigh* nothing really, just the thought of being someone’s girl make me feel so weird..” you said while taking a spoonful of rice and shoving it up your mouth, glaring at the maknae who pretended to be inspecting that grain of rice on your table, not meeting your eyes.

 

It was lunch time and you girls was eating lunch at your usual ‘loser’ table. Not that any of you cared anyway.

 

You girls quickly finished up your food before escaping out of the cafeteria and to the roof.

 

You girls love the roof as it’s really windy and it’s isolated. Nobody goes there anymore, so you guys could have the privacy without anyone judging you.

 

You settled on the edge of the rooftop, one wrong move and you could be sent pummeling down to your death. But you sat here everytime so there isn’t anything to worry about.

 

“Girls, let’s sing shall we?” you asked the girls with a mischeivous grin.

 

“AY YEAH! WHOO LET’S SING MA BOY!” Bora excitedly cheered and you all chuckled and nodded in response.

 

Ma boy was a song you girls composed together, and it was pretty great.

 

You took out your hidden guitar in the roof (yes, you hid a guitar in the roof corner) and began strumming and tuning the guitar.

 

Let's goS.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar

Baby stop breaking my heart (Oh no)

You heard me? No more next time!

I hope you got that boy

Hey girls, it's going be alright

Hey boys, better make it right

Hey girls, we got ya back

Got ya back

Got got got got ya back

Malhaji anhado alsu itda haetjanha

Naemam eotteonji neon algo itgetji

Geuraeseo mitgo chamgo gidaryeotji

Honja duji angetdago haetjanha

Yaksok haesseotji songarak georeotji

Geureonde wae tto geojitmareul hae

Saranghanda neun mal geuri eoryeobni

Hanmadi marimyeon dweneungeol

Neo jakku byeonhaega, nado ijen jogeum jicyeo ga oh~

Sigani galsurok deo moreugesseo

Joha jilsurok naneun deo apeunde

(Why you tripping boy) Nal jom barabwa

Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby

Niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa

Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby

Niga eotteoke nae mameul ara

Don't let me down boy~

RAP

Uh neo ttaemune naega michyeo

Why ya trying play games with me?

Neoro inhae haruedo naneun myeot beonssik up & down

Don't let me down nan ureo maeil bam

(No no) Stop breaking my heart

Neoneun nae gibundo moreugo nun dollyeo

I got what you looking for

Han nun paljima ige nae majimak gyeonggo (oh no)

This going be the last time

Saranghanda neun mal geuri eoryeobni

Hanmadi marimyeon dweneungeol

Neo jakku byeonhaega, nado ijen jogeum jicyeo ga oh~

Sigani galsurok deo moreugesseo

Joha jilsurok naneun deo apeunde

(Why you tripping boy) Nal jom barabwa

Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby

Niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa

Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby

Niga eotteoke nae mameul ara

Don't let me down boy~

Woo boy~ deo joha jilsurok

Woo boy~ apeun nae mameul ani neo

Nae mame jakeun soksagim

Ttaeron nareul boneun ddatteuthan nungil

Geugeo hanimyeon dwe, ojik neoman wonhae

Ajikdo neoman naemam moreujanha

Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby

Niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa

Oh ma boy~ oh ma boy~ baby

Niga eotteoke nae mameul ara

Don't let me down boy~

 

You girls laughed and complimented each other.

 

“Hey girls, wanna come over to my house tmr to dance? 9 am?” you suggested. It has been quite some time since you girls got together to dance.

 

“Sure! I missed your dance studio! Talk about being rich, you have a dance studio, and another studio for us to work on our songs..” Soyu said dreamily, “I want to be rich like you… I don’t get you though, you’re rich yet you work with us.”

 

“It’s because I want to be independent. I’m going to dump my father’s company to Sungjae and maybe work in the café for the rest of my life with you girls!”

 

A couple of awws and you’re so sweet came up.

 

But then, Da som just had to ruin this atmosphere.

 

“Unni! How’s it going with your new boyfriend?” she said while sniggering.

 

“Just shut up, I’m trying to have a moment here.”

 

 

 

-AFTER SCHOOL-

 

You guys went into the café and changed your clothings.

 

You had fun, as usual, and you didn’t hear your phone buzz while you were walking.

 

Today was a tiring day and after you went home, you decided to sleep immediately after you wash up.

 

And you did what you planned..

 

The phone blinks as a text from an unknown number: “YAH my girl! I’ll go to your house at 10 am sharp! Don’t you dare not open the door!”

 

 

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

 

“UNNI!!” A voice screeched beside your ear and you were suddenly attacked by flying pillows.

 

You knew who this voice belongs to all too well…

 

You kicked Da som out of your bed and got up to get ready. It was 8.45 am. They knew that Sungjae would not be able to wake you up on a weekend so they came earlier to wake your lazy bum up.

 

You girls decided to grabbed a quick breakfast and found out that BTOB is there as well.

 

“Good morning girls!” Eunkwang said.

 

“Morning oppa!” “Morning!”

 

“Sheesh Ji eun! Can’t you call me oppa?” “Nope.” You said while popping the ‘p’.

 

“Us girls will go outside and eat, you guys settle breakfast yourselves,” Hyolyn, being the leader of us all said that.

 

-AFTER BREAKFAST-

 

“UWAHH I’m so full!” “of course you’re full Ji eun, you ate like a man!” “Well, I’m growing!” you retorted back.

 

You girls were dressed in your dance clothes, as in no geeky or nerdy things at all.

 

And I admit, we look pretty hot. You were wearing a short crop shirt that showed your abs (yes you have 6 packs) but you hid it under a big hoodie and matched it with shorts and a LA cap.

 

The rest of the girls were also wearing similar clothings, hoodie, shorts plus cap.

 

You girls were walking back to the house when you saw an old beggar begging for money but the rest of the people doesn’t seem to give any attention

Please log in to read the full chapter