oo6

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji Eun’s POV

 

I turned around to Sungjae’s voice and guess what I saw? Kim freaking Myungsoo was standing there together with Infinite.

 

I choked on the water I was drinking and coughed. It took me a few seconds to regain my cool and when I look back at them, the five of us all said in synchronization, “oh …”

 

I looked at them for a few seconds before walking towards them, they won’t know that it’s their school nerd right? I tried another tactic.

 

“Urm, Sungjae-ah, who are those people?” you acted ignorance.

 

“What do you mean Ji-“ you covered Sungjae’s mouth before he could say out your name.

 

"Don't mind if i ask but who are you guys and may I know what do you guys want?” you asked tried politely but failed terribly while letting go of Sungjae and giving him a glare signaling him not to say anything.

 

Suddenly, two arms s around your waist and you jumped in shock. You look up and saw a smirking L.

 

“Urm excuse me but I think we both don’t know each other so can you please let go?”

 

“Aww, it hurts my heart that my own girlfriend doesn’t even know me…” he faked a sob and snuggled into your neck.

 

“OKAY OKAY SO I AM YOOK JI EUN NOW GET OFF ME!” You shrieked and pushed Myungsoo off. But he was stubborn and held onto you. “Yah! Let go!” “I don’t want to. You smell so nice…” he said while inhaling deeply and exhaling into your neck.

 

“Don’t be a ert and get off! It tickles! Sungjae stop staring and help me!” Sungjae snapped out of the daze and help you pull Myungsoo off you.

 

“Wait… what do you mean ‘girlfriend’?” Sungjae asked.

 

“Nothing!”

 

“Your noona’s my girlfriend.”

 

You both say at the same time.

 

“YOU’RE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!”

 

“NO NO NO! I’m n-“ you voice was cut off with a quick peck from Myungsoo.

 

“I told you before Ji, if you keep saying that I’m not your boyfriend I will kiss you,” Myungsoo said while tapping on your nose.

 

You gave him a ‘WTF’ look and suddenly, squeals from Infinite, Btob and Sistar broke out.

 

You jumped and looked around in horror.

 

“OMGEE did you guys see that?! They kissed!”

 

“IKR!! It was so sweet!”

 

“I never thought that you would have a boyfriend Ji eun! I thought that I would be the one for you…” Minhyuk said.

 

“Pshh, seriously? You guys actually believe what he said?” you asked everyone.

 

Sistar gave you a warning look to treat you boyfriend better as the dare said that if he accepts, you would have to treat him like your real boyfriend and date him till he breaks up with you.

 

You sighed and walked away, dragging Myungsoo along.

 

You went into the kitchen and looked for chocolate to eat.

 

“Soo… What are you doing here?”

 

“to visite my girlfriend. I thought I messaged you?”

 

“I didn’t have my phone with me. How do you know where I live?”

 

“I stalked you.”

 

You choked on your chocolate, “Wha…?”

 

“I’m just kidding, I got people to check on you.”

 

“you do know that it doesn’t make much a difference right?”

 

He chuckled and put an arm around you, sniffing your hair.

 

“Wh… what are you d-doing?” you cursed yourself for stuttering.

 

Well it’s not really your fault, he was back-hugging you and burying his face into your hair for god’s sake.

 

“Hmmm, smelling my girlfriends hair… I didn’t know you were this pretty you know. And you sense of fashion is good too, plus you have a good body…”

 

“seriously? You’re so shallow minded,”

 

“Shhhh, I’m not finished yet!” he let you go but spun you around so that you are facing him.

 

“What I love about you the most is that you are kind hearted. Beautiful on both the inside and the outside, I’m so glad I have you as my girlfriend…” he said as he leaned in.

 

When his mouth almost pressed onto yours, you covered his mouth and said, “You think I’ll fall for that? Nice try Myunggie!” you pinched his cheeks and pushed his head away. He pouted and you can’t help but find him adorable.

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Aish! This girl is too smart! And I thought that I got her good…

 

After pushing me away, she walked back to the dance room and I followed her, since my friends are all over there.

 

“Ji eun-ah! Let’s dance to troublemaker's 'now'!”

 

“OKAY!!”

 

“Okay people! Hyuna would be Ji eun and Hyungseng would be Ilhoon alright? The rest, background dancers, hyolyn with hyunsik, bora with changsub, soyu with sungjae and dasom with penial! Minhyuk and me would not join in!” Eunkwang quickly made his arrangements and pressed play.

 

They started dancing to ‘now’ it was pretty amazing. But aren’t them too close? It was almost like Ilhoon was trying to seduce MY girlfriend right in front of ME! That bastard!

 

I decided to sulk in a corner and ignore that girlfriend of mine for the rest of my life.

 

What? I’m just jealous! Well, even though I might not really date her because I like her but how can she be flirting to other boys in front of her own boyfriend?

 

I sulked while sending daggers at that couple.

 

 

 

Ji eun’s POV

 

‘Tell me now now now, now now now,” and this dance is over! I hugged Ilhoon and complimented everyone and then my eyes saw a not-so-happy L.

 

He was just there sulking in a corner.

 

Call me dense or whatever but I really didn’t know. So I decided to ask his best friend, Sungyeol.

 

“Hey Sungyeol! What’s wrong with Myungsoo? Why is he PMSing?”

 

“KYAHH! I’m your fan!”

 

“Wha…?”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter