oo7

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji eun’s POV

 

People started screaming and some even started crying.

 

“Look at what you’ve done…”

 

“What? I was merely declaring the truth!”

 

“But Myungsoo! You’re gonna get me killed! Those fan girls of yours are probably killing me in their heads right this second for stealing their precious L!”

 

“Aww babe, there’s no need to worry! Infinite would protect you!”

 

“Don’t forget my friends!”

 

“Whatever you say baby,”

 

You both look at each other, and then laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation.

 

People in the cafeteria were screaming or wailing, the girls of course. The boys were just trying to eat as fast as they can before leaving this mad house.

 

Suddenly, a girl grabbed you and screamed in your face. And it is no girl other than miss Barbie. Seo Hana.

 

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STEALING MY L OPPA AWAY FROM HIM! Did seduced him? Seeing your body and fashion sense, I don’t think so,” You and Myungsoo looked at each other and laughed at her pitiful state.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ! You must have threatened L oppa to go out with you right! You are so despicable!” she said while shoving you to the floor, but thanks to Myungsoo’s fast reaction, he caught you by the waist and hugged you close to him while spitting out, “Don’t touch my GIRLFRIEND Hana! Keep you and your manicured hands to yourself or I’ll break them off.”

 

You laughed and high-fived Myungsoo.

 

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

Gosh look at these two love birds…

 

The other boys might not have noticed but being the great Namstar, I could definitely notice the change in Myungsoo’s attitude.

 

He became lively, more laughter and chatters. And not all grumpy…

 

I’m actually glad that we had made this dare…

 

They would thank us on their wedding.

 

 

 

Ji eun’s POV

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

 

You woke up with cramps. Damn those monthly heavenly gifts. You were in a total bad- mode. Anyone who step on my wrong side would get it from me. Personally.

 

You went to school with Sistar and they all knew that you were on your period.

 

You look the same, nothing changed, but there is this dark aura surrounding you. And Dasom even managed to keep shut from annoying you.

 

But, there is just this one person who didn’t know better…

 

Hana.

 

“OH! Look who waked into school? It’s Ji eun! We should all bow down to her in respect! She threatened L oppa to be with her! What did you use to threaten him huh?”

 

“Umm, Hana-ssi, I think it would be better if you don’t talk to her now,” Hyolyn looked at you worriedly.

 

Just then, Infinite and Btob came in.

 

“OMO! OPPA! Those girls threatened me!” she flung herself at L.

 

“ what did you say?” you turned around, facing Hana. The tone of your voice was cold like ice. Everyone was stunned by you. Myungsoo's eyes widened.

 

Dasom’s voice was heard timidly at the background, “I really really don’t think you should mess with unni right now…”

 

“HA! I MESSED WITH HER? She took away MY L oppa! That stupid ! Who are you to do that anyway? You and your friends are just pathetic losers in this school!”

 

“Hey you shouldn’t talk like that,” Myungsoo frowned.

 

“Ayee, oppa! Don’t worry about her! If she threatened you to be her boyfriend you could just say it! No need to be stuck with such a poor standard girl~” she said while smirking at me.

 

And the smirk made me snapped.

 

“Me? Poor standard? you don’t know what you are talking about.” “YOU SLU-“

 

Before she could finish that word, you pulled her away from Myungsoo and slammed her against the wall.

 

“We told you so~” Dasom sang while laughing at Hana’s face.

 

“You wanna continue what you’re saying Hana?”

 

“Friends! Get their clique!” She called out desperately for her friends to attack my friends.

 

And one thing I hate, it’s people hurting my friends.

 

“Wow, you don’t know how much you’re actually in do you?” Bora said while snickering.

 

None of her so-called friends decided to help her because everyone could see that you were ready to kill someone.

 

“YAH! Hyesong! Jooyoung! Minah! L oppa! look at what you girlfriend is doing to me? she is threatening me when I didn't do anything! Ji eun, you don't deserve L op-AHHHH!” you didn’t let her finish as you punched the locker beside her head, creating a huge dent.

 

“Wanna say some more? Good. Now you finally stopped talking. And you were saying that we’re trash all this while right? Watch out Hana, Hana Queenka is going down and will be replaced by a week. Trust my words barbie.”

 

“Oh and don’t touch my friends, or my boyfriend. Wouldn’t want any bones breaking~”

 

“hey you alright? Wanna ditch?” Soyu asked

 

“Yeah! Let’s ditch!”

 

“Bye Hana~” you sang sweetly while walking away with your friends.

 

“Hey! We wanna ditch too!” Infinite and Btob said.

 

“Sungjae you better go and study!”

 

“Aww man, noona!”

 

“Shuddup and go before I start kicking .”

 

“okay okay sheesh…”

 

“the rest of Btob too!”

 

“What about Infinite?”

 

They were asking you like you’re their leader or something.

 

“Yeah you guys can come, I need my boyfriend with me,” you said with a weak smile.

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Did she just say she needs me?

 

I don’t know why but it sends a wave of happiness through me…

 

I smiled brightly and took her hands.

 

“Let’s go to the Sistar’s hideout!” and they led us to the roof.

 

“WOW, you girls chill here everytime?”

 

“OMGOSH THIS IS SO COOL!!” Sungyeol squeal.

 

“stop stop, you guys are giving me a headache!” and with that, Ji eun silenced them all with her glares.

 

 

 

Ji eun’s POV

 

You sighed and said, “look guys, I don’t mean to scream at you guys like some crazy but it

Please log in to read the full chapter