oo4

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji eun’s POV

 

I still can’t believe how much trouble I am in right now. You walked down the hall ways to your new music class and the hall ways are filled with murmurs. Comments like;

 

“Eww, nerd alert nerd alert.”

 

“Woah.. this nerd is seriously.. wow. Her fashion sense is DAEBAK!”

 

And of course, the one and only , the leader of the queenka of the group, Hana. Seo Hana.

 

She smirked and ‘accidentally’ gave you a hard shove.

 

“Omo! I’m so sorry! You should have looked at where you were going darling” she said in her disgustingly sweet voice.

 

You rolled your eyes and walked past her.

 

“YAH! Who said you could go?” she screamed and grab onto Hyolyn’s hair.

 

You snapped and slapped her arms off Hyolyn, leaving a red mark on her arm.

 

“AHHHH!” She screamed just as Infinite appeared.

 

“L OPPA! THIS NERD GIRL HIT ME!” She whined while clinging onto L’s arm.

 

You went over to Hyolyn, “Hey, you okay?” she weakly noded.

 

“Girls, let’s go before that bipolar decides to make a scene again.” You smirked at Hana before going into the class.

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Eek, it’s Hana again. She’s like my number 1 fan. She’s a queenka, got the looks and body too…

 

She’s complaining about a girl who hit her. Wow, who dares to hit the queenka? Is she courting death?

 

I looked up and saw that girl who confessed to me went up to her friend and asked if she was okay. And her next words shocked all of us, except her group of girls of course.

 

“Girls, let’s go before that bipolar decides to make a scene again.” She smirked at Hana before going into the class.

 

“W.O.W That girl has got guts! I like her!” Sungyeol said while chuckling at the sight of Hana fuming till she was red in the face.

 

*Yeah, that’s my ‘girl’, technically*

 

I shrugged off Hana and walked into class too, the same one that Ji eun walked into too.

 

On the screen was all of our names allocated to the seats. I looked for my name and I was seating beside Ji eun.

 

Oh wow, just my luck.

 

 

 

Ji eun’s POV

 

Damn, why am I seating with that jerk! Stupid teacher with no brains. BUT, at least I’m not seating anywhere near that Hana girl. Seriously what’s her probl

Please log in to read the full chapter