oo1

Dare or Dare?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji eun’s POV

 

Braids? Check.

 

Baggy shirt? Check.

 

Baggy pants? Check.

 

Nerdy specs? Check.

 

And I’m ready for school!

 

“SUNGJAE-AH! Noona’s going to school first! See you at home! Don’t you dare talk to me in school!”

 

“Aish noona! I don’t get why you always go to school like a nerd threw up on you. Can’t you dress in those clothes that you wear at home instead of these?” Your annoying brother, Sungjae commented while gesturing wildly at you.

 

“We’ve gone through this before Sungjae. I will change when I want to okay? Don’t worry about noona! Go and get ready! You’re going to be late!”

 

You quickly ran out of the door before he says another ‘oh-so-genius’ comment about your style.

 

It’s not that you love studying that’s why you go to school early. In fact, you hate studying, but because of your nerdy looks, you need to make it look convincing.

 

“Ji Eun! Over here!”

 

Your best friends, also nerds like you, called you over.

 

Hyolyn, Bora, Soyu and Dasom are your childhood friends, and they are nerds too. Well, not really but they decided to act like nerds too.

 

Well, we hated attention.

 

We’re close like sisters so we decided to call ourselves SISTARS. Cliché or not, we still love it. In our free time, we dance and sing like a group. Hyolyn, Soya and Dasom sings really well! Me and Bora would usually dance and rap. We do performances in the streets for fun and extra cash, and we all work in a maid café together.

 

Don’t judge us. The maid café pays really well.

 

It’s not that I need to work actually. I’m rich. But I just want to experience and have fun with my girls.

 

AFTER SCHOOL

 

We went to the café as usual and took off our geeky fake specs. I let down my hair and put on my maids uniform.

 

SISTAR immediately became 5 cute maids. And that brought quite a number of costomers in. This is why the female boss love us so much. She treats us like we’re her daughters and it’s really heart-warming, although it's a little weird since she is not much older.

 

As usual, your brother and his friends came in to have their usual coffee and cakes.

 

“Noona!” You turn around and was met with a bone-crushing hug by you brother.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter