Party hard, drink a lot and kiss anyone

YG Enterdatement

My forever brilliant best-friend PURPLEGUM has invented (or not?!) this awesome thing I like to call Chapter Posters. I'd love to thank her for wasting her precious time on me. Enjoy this masterpiece of a poster and thank you for clicking on << Next >>. Here comes Chapter 2!

-Ssigga-

 

_______________________________________________

 

Dara entered the YG cafeteria and casted an eye over the few people enjoying their drink, scattered around the room. She saw Bom sitting in the corner, next to CL and Minzy, the last one waving enthusiastically at her. She glided her way through the tables and chairs and sat down with them.

“Aghhh” Bom sighed as soon as Dara was near.

“Hello unnie!” The maknae smiled brightly.

“Hi.”

“What’s up Dara? What is it with this sudden gathering?” Chaerin was feeling kind of confused. “I don’t receive surprise calls like this from you too often.”

“Uhm . . . Well, nothing much. I just wanted to see you girls.”

“But unnie, you see us every day!” Minzy sipped from her Cappuccino.

Bom raised an eyebrow:

“Dara, what the hell have you done?”

“NOTHING! Why do you guys always think I do stupid things?!”

“So then, you haven’t done anything stupid?”

“Well . . . I . . .” Dara stumbled with a downcast look.

“SANDARA PARK!”

“Ok, ok. .  . Something actually did happen.”

The three girls were waiting patiently, looking at Dara without even blinking. She finally spoke:

“Do you remember the KTAA party from last week?”

“Of course we do! And what a party! I’ve never seen the YG HQ so animated before!”

“Right. The thing is, I kind of don’t.”

“What do you mean? You don’t  remember what happened?”

“I don’t know, Chaerin. I do know that I participated, and I sure drank too much Champagne. There is only one thing I can clearly remember about that night.” Her expression was trying to hide all the embarrassment she was felling.

“And what is that thing?”

“I keep having this dream. I am somewhere in the YG building, during the party, laughing very loud about something. I am clearly enjoying myself because of the person I am with. So, somehow happens, that at a certain point, this person starts to get closer and closer to me, and we end up . . . uhm . . . you know. We ended up kissing.”

...

...

...

“OMG!! You kissed a guy at the party! Who was it? Is he cute? Why did you hide that you were dating the whole time?! UNNIE how could you hide it from us?!”

“NO, Minzy!! . . . I am not dating anyone! I didn’t tell you anything because it’s embarrassing!”

“Dara there is nothing wrong with kissing someone. It’s a great, natural behaviour! You ought to let your emotions free. Live a little, you know! Even if you aren't dating him, why would you be embarrassed? ”

“I know that kissing is a normal thing, gosh! BUT KISSING  A COMPLETE STRANGER IS COMPLETELY WRONG! I don’t even know his name!”

Silence.

Minzy slowly opened , looking at Dara with her jaw hanging loosely.

Cl had an unreadable expression as she figured out what her friend just said.

Bom managed to be the first one to react:

“HOW DRUNK COULD YOU BE!? YOU JUST KISSED A RANDOM GUY?”

“ACTUALLY he was the one who leaned in first!”

“Oh so you nearly got ? You should've screamed or something! COME ON DARA!”

“Girls let’s calm down! It's really NOT like that! The fact is that I really actually want to find this guy. I need your help.”

“You sure need help! I just read an article about how effective Alcoholics Anonymous program is. We can arrange you to join in.”

“BOM! I am serious! I want to find this guy!”

“Why would you do that? If nobody mentioned anything about it since then, it means he probably forgot the incident as well. Just leave it as it is, and no one will ever know!” Cl suggested, not seeing Dara’s point.

“No, you don't understand. I WANT to find him. I want to apologize, I mean not to apologize, I haven’t done anything wrong, have I? I just want to see who this person is, I just . . . you know . . . I quite enjoyed it” She blushed just at the mere thought of meeting him again.

“Wait a second, unnie! Do you actually like this guy?! OH MY GOD YOU TOTALLY DO! Dara unnie is in love!” Minzy started giggling.

“You meet one guy at a party, he kisses you when you are miserably drunk, and apparently you fall in love with him too, all in one night. And I am just standing here being lonely, old, depressed, fabulous, and an extremely talented singer.This is really hard for me.” Bom sighed again.

“What the heck Bom. Stop overreacting, you little drama queen. So, guys, will you please help me find him?”

All the girls answered in one voice, without even thinking.

“OF COURSE!”

“Find what? I can help you find anything. I know people.”  Seungri bobbed up out of nowhere and squeezed in near the girls, crushing Cl into the wall:

“UGH. If you know so many people then just go and sit with them, you !”

Seungri ignored Chaerin's mean remark and further forced himself between the girls.

“Oppa! That’s a great idea! You can help us! You see, Dara wants to find a guy with whom she ki – ” Minzy's kind suggestion was bluntly interupted by an alarmed Dara:

“NO, NO, NO! NO ONE! I mean, it doesn’t matter! Nothing that can’t wait. Ha ha! Tell me Seungri, how are you? 

The panda was so happy to answer a question about himself that he didn't noticed the girl's strange behaviour at all.

“I’m bored. And everyone is boring. Even Daesung. He’s always texting Yuri. They chatted up a little at the party, you know, and she agreed to have lunch with him the next day. Since then he’s always talking with her, I think he is developing an obsession for her. He even stole my phone, because his is broken from too much texting.”

“Yeah, great! Daesung is dating too! Just make sure Bom is always the forever alone one.”

“Unnie, don’t be so grumpy!" Minzy tried to soothes the oldest pain. " Look, I’m single too, I have always been. And Cl also is. Actually, if I think about it, even Seungri oppa has been single for quite some time now.”

“You’re right. What’s wrong, Seungri? Problems with the ladies?” Dara asked, curious about Seungri's sudden lack of hot 'girlfriends' that used to rotate every couple of weeks.

“ME?! Problems? COME ON! Look at me! How can any lady resist this seungriness?” He cockily popped his collar.

“Yeah, ladies love idiots.” Cl rolled her eyes tauntingly, making everyone laugh.