YG EnterTheHospital II

YG Enterdatement

 

 

 

 

“I can’t pretend that I am sick, but I know someone who can clearly do it.” His gaze burnt Deukkie’s skin, as Don was evilly staring at his brother.

“Why would I do that? I am not sick, and I don’t have any reason to fake it. I don’t wanna skip work, you are the one who is trying to do that and I don't unders . . .” His words faded away, as he realized what his twin was planning to do. “NO WAY! NO. FREAKING. WAY. I’m not going to pretend that I am you! You want to tell everyone that I am the one who is sick and then you’ll make me pretend that I am you, so you won’t get fired?!? NO! I am not doing it!”

“Come on, it’s the perfect plan! We just change our names for a couple of days! It will be fun!”

“It may be fun for you but this is completely CRAZY! What kind of twisted mind do you have? You can’t solve the easiest problem in math, but you can come up with complicated plans like this!? Do you even know what you are getting me into? I’ll have to pretend to be 2 persons at the same time while you’ll be partying with that Curry!”

“Kyu Ri, her name is Kyu Ri. Although she is as hot as curry. . . Anyway, you don’t have to be 2 persons at the same time, one of you, Yong Deuk, is going to be sick, at home. You just have to be me! It can’t be that hard. Remember when we did this for the Physics’ test in 7th grade?  It’s exactly the same! Pleaaaseeeee, I really want to goooo!”

Can I have another brother? I’ll take anything just to get rid of this immature twin of mine. He has the stupidest ideas humanity has ever seen. And now he is whining and pleading me to do this crazy plan. Very mature, Don, very mature.

”Please stop! Gosh, you are so annoying!”

“Comeee ooon, pleeaaasee, do this for your loving brother! Please?” Donnie was clinching to Deuk’s arm, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

“Really? You’re doing this now?  . . . Ugh! Fine, fine, just stop it! I said fine, I’ll do it! JUST GET OFF ME YOU WEIRDO!”

Yong Don let go immediately and started doing a happy, and well, a pretty strange dance. However, his little party was interrupted by Dara, who has just left Jiyong’s room and entered the hospital’s hall holding her phone at her ear. The brothers didn’t say anything, noticing she was busy talking on the phone. They just quietly watched her as she spoke:

“Neh, CL, I’m alright. . . Yes, GD is fine too, but he sprained his ankle. . . I know, It was so strange, the lights went all off, it was completely dark. . . I asked Jiyong to help me carry some things, that’s why we both fell. . . Eh, the story is a little bit more complicated, I’ll have to tell you everything when we meet . . .”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” A shrill scream coming from the room next to them made everyone startle.

“SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!” The person continued. “DARAAA-YAAAH! IT STARTED TO MOVE AGAIN! THE BED IS EATING MEEE!” Right from Jiyong room, a whole lot of horrifying screams were echoing everywhere in the hall.

Dara took a moment to process the situation. She blinked slowly, and calmly continued talking with CL at the phone:

“Sorry, Chaerin, I have to go. The monkey is calling me. Talk to you later.” She hung up and threw the phone inside her pocket, as she headed straight towards the room she had left a few minutes ago.

“JIYONG, I TOLD YOU NOT TO PRESS THE BUTTONS RANDOMLY! THAT’S NOT HOW REMOTE CONTROLS WORK!  AND STOP SCREAMING! THE WHOLE HOSPITAL CAN HEAR YOU!”

Dara shut the door behind her, leaving the hall in dead silence again. Bewildered by what happened in the last minute, Yong Don and Yon Deuk glanced quietly at each other.

“Well, at least we know that neither of them have any problem with their lungs.”  Donnie said in a hushed voice.

“You can say that again.” His brother chuckled. “So, after Sandara noona and hyung calm down a little, I think it’s time we entered and check on Jiyong hyung. We should see him before the bed eats him all” The 2 boys stood up and laughed for themselves, entering GD’s hospital room.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

­­__________________________________________________________

 

“Do you feel better? Do you need anything?”

A good amount of time has passed, but Bom was still worried for T.O.P. He was still in the hospital bed, and from time to time, when he remembered, he moaned or sighed and rubbed his shoulder ‘in pain’.

“I think I might get better. Could you please bring me some water?”

“Of course! There’s a vending machine on the hall. I’ll be right back” Bom stood up and left the room.

She headed directly towards the machines down the hall, when she bumped into a man wearing a lab coat. Bom recognized him immediately:

“Doctor Kim? Sorry, I didn’t see you!”

“Bom-shi? What are you doing here? It’s so late!”

“Oh, I am staying with Seunghyun, in fact, I was just going to get him some water . . .”

“Patient Choi Seunghyun? I send him home more than an hour ago.”

“What?! You mean he is allowed to go home?” The girl’s eyes widen in shock.

“Of course! He doesn’t need any medical care. He has very minor injuries, no problem at all . . .”

Bom didn’t let the doctor finish his sentence, instead, she stormed back in ‘patient Seunghyun’s’ room. T.O.P saw her rushing inside and asked slightly confused:

“What’s the matter? Where’s my water? Is the vending machine broken or something?”

“You can go and take your water bottle on your own! You don’t have any injuries! I just talked with Doctor Kim!”

“Oh . . .  well . . . you see . . .” Were the only few sounds Seunghyun was able to make before Bom started again.

“You were send home AN HOUR AGO! Why on earth would you want to stay in a hospital for another hour if you are perfectly healthy?! And why would you make me stay with you?! Do you have some weird with hospitals? WHAT THE HECK?”

“No, I . . .”

“If you REALLY wanted to stay here some more time, I could’ve given you a real reason! You could have just asked, and I would’ve made sure your shoulder was really injured! Just like this!” Bom punched his shoulder causing Seunghyun to gasp in pain.

“Ouch! What the . .  . !?”

“This is REAL pain! I think I can go now, if you’d like to stay in this hospital some more, go ahead, but you don’t have to drag me into this as well!” She grabbed her bag, headed towards the door and waved good-bye. “Bye-bye weirdo!” The door closed with a bang.

So . . . That went well. T.O.P sighed.  At least she didn’t go to that date . . . Aigooo, my shoulder really hurts now!

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Dara took a break from arguing with Jiyong and left him with the Kwon twins to keep him company. Now she just wandered around the halls, waiting for the nurse to return with her medical examination results.

Ughhh . . . I want to see the results and go home already, I’m so tired. I can’t believe how late it is. It’s already evening and I wasted half of my day carrying sugar boxes and the other half arguing with G-Monkey. Thank God I was able to sneak out when the Kwon twins came in. Don was so nice that he even offered to help Jiyong understand the complex way the remote control works and adjust his bed position the way he wanted. I am so uptight right now that I wouldn’t have handled this challenge. . .

”Sandara Park-shi?”

Dara’s thoughts were interrupted by someone calling her name. She turned around to see a tall man wearing a lab coat, smiling at her. Dara quickly read the first line of his name tag ‘Dr. Kim Young Rae’ and realized he heard this name before. When Dr. Kim saw her face, he greeted her cheerfully:

“It is Miss Sandara indeed! I knew it even from behind! How are you doing Dara-shi?”

“I’m fine . . . thanks.” Dara answered, wondering who was the man she was talking with.

It would actually be even nicer if I could remember who the heck you are. Doctor Kim . . . It sounds so familiar!

“I’m glad to see you are O.K! You were so lucky you are not injured. Poor Jiyong-shi!”

How come he knows about the accident?! He knows Jiyong too?. . . Ooooh, I remember now! He is Dr. Kim, sajang-nim’s friend! Of course he knows the situation, he is the doctor who takes care of YG Entertainment’s employees!

“It was unfortunate, I know. I still can’t understand how the blackout happened.” Dara continued the conversation, relieved that she figured out who the nice man was.

“It was so sudden, right? I know that building is so well taken care of, Hyun Suk himself invested a lot in it. I never imagined there were going to be severe technical problems like this. Last time I was there it was in perfect condition, despite the huge party that it was being held there. The KTAA party must’ve been the craziest party I have ever been to! And you, Dara-shi, made it even crazier. I can never forget you since that night! Ha, ha, ha!” 

Dara’s blood stopped circulating, her heart nearly exploded and her brain froze irrecoverably when she heard the last words the doctor said.

No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, NOOOO!!!! What is he talking about?! OH GOD PLEASE IT CAN’T BE HIM!

With a shivering voice, she managed to ask:

“What . . . what happened that night?”

“You don’t remember? But how could you forget? My kids were so surprised when they saw me back home! But my wife was very angry with me because . . .”

WIFE?! KIDS?! HE IS MARRIED? Just then Dara noticed his wedding ring shining at his right hand. OH MY GOD I KISSED A MARIIED MAN! OH PLEASE LORD, FORGIVE MY SIN!

“But my wife was very angry with me because she had to clean the stain for hours! But she eventually saved the pair of pants.”

I SWEAR I AM GOING TO GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY FROM NOW ON! AND I WILL HELP THE POOR AND DONATE TO . . . wait. Stain?

“Stain? . . . Pants? What pants?”

“The ones you accidentally spilled Champaign on at the party. You know? When you lost your footing. . .”

“That’s what I’ve done?”

“Yeah, haven’t I told you? My wife cleaned them for hours and the kids had a good laugh about it. What were you thinking? You must be tired, it’s pretty late. Oh, by the way, I got your results! As you confirmed earlier, you are fine, no major injuries. You are good to go home.”

Still in shock, but completely relieved to hear what really happened, Dara thanked the doctor for everything and politely said good-bye.

This is going to kill me from inside. For a second, I really thought it was him. I have to find that man even if I’m going to have a mini heart attack every time I meet somebody from that party. At least I know it wasn’t Dr. Kim. I can cut down his name from the list. One down, all the men in Seoul to go. Great. Just great.