We used to do that

YG Enterdatement

 

Just in case you were wondering, all the posters and artworks are made by my lovely best friend and cho-author, PURPLEGUM! You can find her work and even request her posters at the graphic shop where she is currently designing: Spotlight Posters. Also, please check her awesome fanfic as well. Thanks! ^^

-Ssigga-

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

2NE1 gathered together at the YG building in order to help Dara with her ‘memory problem’. Well, at least two of them really did want to help. CL was ready to interrogate her friend and rack Dara’s brain until she will clearly remember every detail of that night. Minzy got so excited that she brought a special notebook with the following inscription written on the cover: “Mission: finding Dara’s unnie crush. A guide to gaining back your dignity because it is clear that unnie didn’t had any when SHE RANDOMLY KISSED A STRANGER at the party”. But Bom, on the other side was peacefully dozing in a corner, supinely lying on a couch with a smile on her face. You can say she looked in love. The other three were sitting around a table looking as serious as they were on the verge of changing the fate of the humankind.

 

CL grabbed the maknae’s notebook and chuckled at the sight of the ridiculously long title.

“Wow! That’s a title!”

“Well, I kind of got carried away.” Minzy shrugged.

“But I can’t really judge you. The title is in fact extremely accurate. I myslef couldn’t have said it better.”

Dara looked closer at what CL was holding, reading the words written on the first page.

“I didn’t lose my dignity! Stupid notebook! We don’t even need one. You can’t write anything we are going to talk, nobody should know about this!”

“Calm down, Dara. No need to scream.” Bom calmly said from her corner, with her eyes still closed.

“But unnie, why are you being so secretive? If we tell more people about this we can solve it faster!”

“Yeah, we can get the boys to help us!” Cl suggested.

“NO! No way! They can’t know about this.”

“But I’m sure that none of them was the one you kissed.”

“I know that, Minzy! Just please, don’t tell anyone. It's embarrassing for me. And don’t talk that loud! Someone might hear you.”

“Ugh, okay then. So let’s start. We should go through the guests list. We have to think about anyone that could have been with you at that moment and make a roster with these persons.” Minzy opened her notebook ready to write.

“Easier said than done. Do you know how many people were at that party? Every single employ from YG! Not to mention that a lot of other people came too. I think that every entertainment company sent someone. There were a lot of celebrities as well! I remembered seeing  . . .”

“I got it, Chaerin. It could have practically been anyone.” Dara smiled bitterly. ”I’ll never find him.”

“Unnie, don’t say that! We will. Can you remember anything about his appearance?” Minzy grabbed a pencil, waiting for a description.

“Uhm . . . I know he . . . He was . . . a man?”

“Well that was helpful! Come on, how did he look like? ”

“Well, he was . . .uhm . . . hot? Yeah, he was hot for sure. Very hot!”

CL let her head fall on the table and ran her hands through her hair. Minzy just closed her notebook and let a short sigh out.

“This is going to take a lot of time. Bom unnie, why don’t you help too?”

“Help you with what? She can’t remember anything. I don’t even know why she is trying so hard to find this lover boy.”

“I want to find him and I will. But it would be a lot more effective if you stopped napping on the couch and came here. Why are you so quiet anyway? You usually have a lot of opinions and thoughts to share with us.”

Bom slowly open her eyes and stared at the celling, widening her smile.

“I actually have something to tell you. But I would prefer to calmly  wait for everyone and only tell it once.”

“Seriously!? Just say what you want to say and let’s go back to what’s really important, my problem.” Dara said, not  paying much attention.

“What problem noona? Are you in trouble?” Taeyang asked with a bright tone, as he entered the room followed by Seungri, Jiyong and surprisingly T.O.P, who decided to be kind enough to let his friends hang out with him today.

The girls were quietly waiting for a reaction from Dara who was completely frozen thinking that other people could find out about her problem. Bom finally got up and cleared :

“Dara is always in trouble. It’s her natural state.” She looked around the room eyeing everybody. “Now that everyone is here, I can tell you about . . .”

“But Daesung is not here. By the way have you seen him?” GD asked slightly worried.

Seungri puffed cynically:

“He’s probably somewhere around here stealing others people’s phones”

“Ugh, Seungri you are so surly! I bet that you would have done the exact same thing if you had the chance. You’re such a hypocrite!” Chaerin had an iritated look on her face.

“Guys! Attention, please. I don’t care about Daesung, you can just tell him later. I waited long enough, you have to hear my story!”

Everybody turned to face Bom, waiting for the promised story.

“So as you may know, last night I was planning to go into a club . . .

“Yeah, yeah, it’s not like you called every single one of us. Come to the point!”

“Thank you Dara for the interruption. As I was saying, last night I went to this famous club in Sinchon. There were a lot of celebrities and everyone looked so important! I wasn’t feeling very comfortable since I was completely lonely since all of you were very polite and took care of this. Anyway, so I decided to go to the bar and . . .”

Daesung threw the door open and came in with a dark expression, walking in the middle of the room:

“Aaaaaagh!” He sighed deeply but seeing that no one was reacting the way he expected, he just headed towards the sofa and sited next to the others with a devastated look. Bom didn’t even bother to stop and went on with her story:

“. . . I decided to go to the bar and right there I saw him . . .”

“Ooooh, I used to see Yuri too!” Daesung struggled to catch their attention.

“ . . . I saw him for the first time. This guy came to me and said that he was a big fan! He was so nice with me and we started talking . . .”

“I used to talk to Yuri too!”

“. . . he even offered me a drink! I thought he was just a bar tender but later I found out he was the owner of the club. He said I was beautiful and . . .”

“Yuri used to say that I was beautiful . . . wait, actually this never happened.”

 “. . . we just talked a lot, all night long. And guess what! He invited me to a date! KYAAAAH!”

At the sound of the word ‘date’ Daesung suddenly stood up and covered his forehead with one hand in a dramatic way:

“I used to date Yuri too! But she broke up with me!”