Some things end, others begin

YG Enterdatement

 

“I used to date Yuri too! But she broke up with me!”

Daesung was pleased that he finally caught everyone’s attention.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry oppa!”

“Thank you Minzy.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. How did this happen?” Jiyong patted his friend’s back.

“She just texted me! She said that she’s apologizing but she considers that this relationship won’t work! I didn’t even have the chance to see her again.”

 

 

 

 

“Well you should’ve expected that. You were way too over attached!” Seungri stated, not triyng to hide the fact that he was completely unimpressed and bored out of the way by the event.

“SEUNGRI, SHUT UP! You little heartless bastard! Don’t listen to him, Daesung. Don’t worry, I’m sure that she just wants to have a little break.” CL smiled warmly to the broken hearted boy.

"But what about MY story?" Bom objected seeing that the conversation divagated.

"SSSHH!" Taeyang cut his friend off and gestured subtly to make her shut up. "Daesung come on, let's drink something at the cafeteria."

The poor guy listened to his hyung and quietly left the room with him. As soon as the door closed after them, Bom asked with an appealing voice:

"Can I continue now?"

"OK! Finish your story!" Seungri gushed, clearly annoyed by his assertive friend.

"Thank you Seungri! So, as I was saying, tomorrow I'M GOING TO A DATE!"

"Great unnie! I'm happy for you.” Minzy stood up. “I'm just going to check on Daesung oppa!" She worriedly rushed outside, going straight to the cafeteria.

"I just don't know what I should wear tomorrow." Bom continued. "Hmmm . . . he said he wants to meet at his club again. Can you believe that he really owns a club?! Apparently he has a lot of friends among celebrities because of this. Lee Ji Seok must be a pretty known name! Ha ha! What a catch!"

T.O.P, who has been comfortably dreaming in his own world until now, ignoring the conversation, instantly snapped back to reality hearing Bom's last words. When he heard the familiar name again, he could feel his heart beating faster and faster as memories piled up and came back from the depths of his mind, where he hid them, years ago. He eventually asked Bom stammering:

"What . . what's his . . .name?

"Lee Ji Seok. Wow, even his name sounds wonderful, doesn't it?!”

T.O.P took a moment to process what Bom said.

This can’t be real. I couldn’t have heard correctly! It can’t be him.

Seunghyun widen his eyes in shock, realizing the truth.

OH NO! It’s really him. He was a bartender before, but of course he managed to buy that club from the former owner. I was the one who helped him with that.

"Hyung, what happened? You look like you’ve just seen a ghost.” Seungri spotted T.O.P’s grave, fixed expression.

“Uhm? . . . Nothing, it’s nothing. . . Bom! Your date. At what time is it?”

“Ji Seok said that we should meet at about 7 p.m. But why. . .”

Seunghyun didn’t wait to hear the rest of the sentence; he suddenly stood up and left the room.

“What’s up with him?”

“Unfortunately, nobody can answer that question Bommie. Guys would you like to grab a coffee?” Dara asked the remaining people.

Bom accepted, pleased that she can brag a little more about her date. GD awkwardly turned down Dara’s invitation, ‘having some work to do in the studio’. That left Seungri and CL, who also politely refused. Bom and Dara went to the caffeteria and left the last two alone in the room.

“Really well played! A hypocrite! Me?! Ha ha! That was a good one.” Seungri said, clapping his hands together like he heard a very good joke.

“What? I wasn’t acting!” CL turned to face Seungri. “You are really annoying when you do this kind of things. And poor Daesung just wanted to be close and romantic to his sweetheart. That's something you can learn from him!”

“I am not the one being annoying! You know very well that Daesung was the one who stole my phone and it's therefore obvious I would react that way  . . . ”

Chaerin rolled her eyes, stood up and headed towards the door.

“YAAH! Where are you going!?! Let me finish what I have to say!! You’re going to leave me alone?! YAAAAH! COME BACK HERE!”

 

­­­­_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

The cafeteria was full of people. Dara spotted Taeyang and Minzy trying to comfort Daesung at a table in one of the corners and dragged Bom over there.

“Dara! I don’t want to sit near Daesung, he is going to hear me talking about my date and that will make him even sadder.” Bom wiggled, trying to escape Dara's grab and sit at another table.

“Look who has a brain! I’m glad that you can actually use it! Of course we can’t let him hear you bragging about dates. He just ended his relationship and you want to tell him how you happily started one? You are not going to talk about this when we are with him. Enough is enough.”

“But . . .” It was too late to protest as they already reached Daesung and the others.

“Hello guys!” Dara took a sit next to them and eventually forced the grumpy Bom to do the same.

“Oh, come on Daesung, please don’t be so sad. Where is that beautiful smile of yours?”

The boy in question put on a forced smile just to please his noona, but ended up looking dorkier than ever, making all his friends laugh. Nobody noticed that another person was now standing in front of their table, waiting for the laughter to cool off. When everybody was able to pay attention again, the newcomer saluted:

“Hello! How are you guys?”

“Oh, hi Yong Don!”

“Uhm, noona? . . . I’m Yong Deuk. My brother is over there.” He pointed to his identical brother who was talking with a girl in the other side of the room. Bom looked that way and apologized for her mistake:

“Ops, my mistake! Miahn! So what’s up?”

“Nothing much. Just wanted to say hi. Would you like to bring you something? A coffee?”  He looked at everyone waiting for them to reply but there were no affirmative answers. Bom shoock her head, refusing as well:

“Nothing for me either. But thank you anyway!”

“Oh,ok then. I’m just gonna  grab a drink or something. See you later.” Young Deuk sounded a little bit disappointed as he waved goodbye to everyone.

As he was walking away from the table, he saw his brother, Yong Don, coming towards him. They met halway and greeted each other.

“What’s with this long face?” Yong Don asked as he reached him.

“Why are you always better than me with girls??”

“Me? I’m not better . . .”

“Cut that! I saw you! You’ve been talking with that girl for the past month. Poor Sora is head over heels in love with you!”

“You think that? I didn’t notice. Hmm, I should do something about it.” Yong Don turned around and smirked playfully at Sora, whose eyes have been continously following him around the room the whole time.

“Don’t even think about it!!! At least I am a smaller jerk than you are! Dirty minded bastard!”

The two brothers laughed together, hearing the last affirmation and scrutinizing the precentage of actual thruth that  was found in it.

"Don't worry, I am not going to do anything she wouldn't enjoy. So, no progress yet with Minzy?"

Deukkie started fidgeting around uncomfortably. "I'd rather not talk about that."

"You need to tell her that you like her"

"No way" The boy blushed only at the mere thought of it happening.

"I'll tell her if you don't."

"NO YOU WON'T!"