YG EnterTheHospital

YG Enterdatement

When the power went off, everybody managed to gather up, together, in the lobby. Yang Hyun Suk was very concerned with the sudden blackout, but when he heard about the accident, and that they may be injured, he completely forgot about the programing system error and immediately sent the ‘victims’ to the hospital. Everyone was examined, and now, a woundless Dara and a bedrid Jiyong, were waiting in a hospital room, accompanied by Minzy, Daesung and Taeyang:

“I can’t believe this! You refused to help me, then you made me fall down the stairs one floor and to sum it up, I literally acted as your landing cushion, yet you are the one sitting in a hospital bed, with a leg cast! What kind of man are you? You’re like a little princess, your body is so sensitive. . .”

“Princess?! YAAH!” Jiyong frowned at Dara. “Are you seriously complaining about the fact that you are NOT injured?! And you were lucky, ok? You landed on a pile of soft sugar! I fell on you. I mean, look at you, of course I was injured, I practically landed on bare bones.”

“You are not in the position of criticizing my body when you are the one bedridden in a hospital. And don’t even get me started with the “sugar landing”. I’m going to be removing this damn sugar grains from my hair for like forever!” Dara ruffled her hair, making thousands of tiny sugar crystals fall on the floor.

“Oh, I’m sorry, that’s the real problem of course. Don’t mind my CASTED LEG.”

Minzy, Taeyang and Daesung were quietly watching the two supposedly “fully grown adults” that were arguing in front of them. They wanted to come and check if they were all right, as they might’ve got hurt, having fallen three floors. It turned out that Dara was just fine, just a few bruises, and Jiyong only got a minor ankle sprain. But of course, this didn’t solve the bigger problem, consisting of these two idiots who had a new common hobby: arguing and pissing each othe off. Having heard enough, Minzy tried to cool things off:

“Jiyong oppa, Dara unnie, weren’t you so lucky that you only have minor injuries!? You must be so thankful!”

“Yeah, we are so glad you are all right.” Taeyang intervened, helping the maknae. “But you must be exhausted, I think it will be best if we leave and let Jiyong rest.” He glanced at Dara. “Do you need a lift? We can drop you home on our way.”

“Oh, no, thank you. I have to hang around here a little more, the doctor has to bring me my full results. I told everyone that I am ok, but they apparently also need professional confirmation to be fully reassured. You can go, we’ll talk tomorrow! Thank you for the visit!” Dara waved good-bye as the little group left the room. She let out a short sigh, and started staring boringly around the room. When her eyes met the injured person lying on the hospital bed, she flatly said:

“I can’t believe you really broke your leg. But now seriously, why didn’t you give me a hand when I asked you so? You waited for me to lose my balance and then you tried to help me. You make such bad jokes.”

“I wasn’t joking. I told you, you seemed just fine to me. When I saw that you really needed my help, I did help you. And now look at me. I sprained my ankle for you.” Dara remoursefully peeked at his casted leg. Why is she feeling bad about this? He was the one who refused to help, right? He was guilty!

“Now, after doing all of this for you, can you please pass me that remote? I am standing in an uncomfortable position.” Jiyong pointed at the bed position remote control, which was lying on the table, next to Dara.

The girl stood up and gave him the remote. GD stared quizzically at it, and started pressing the buttons randomly. At first, nothing happened, but as his fingers were hitting the little plastic rectangle, the bed suddenly moved, bringing him in a straight sitting position.

“Uhmm, this is even more uncomfortable . . . Some help please?” He smiled at Dara with pleading eyes.

She grabbed the remote from him, and studied the buttons. Dara pressed one of them, and the bed went bad to his initial position.

“How can you press all the buttons like a monkey!? Don’t you even look at what you are doing before you start?”

“It’s just a remote control! It can be that hard. You press a button and you adjust your bed’s position. Now, give that back to me! I still feel uncomfortable, just an inch higher and it would be perfect . . .”

*RING RING*

Before she could reply, Dara’s phone started ringing. She got it from her bag and checked to see who was calling.

“It’s CL. She’s probably worried. She must’ve heard about the accident and the blackout. I’ll answer this in the hall” Dara put the phone at her ear and closed the door behind her.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Down the hall, in another room, T.O.P was sitting on a hospital bed, listening to Doctor Kim, the doctor who reguraly cheks up on all YG employees, a good friend of YG papa. He was holding  his medical examination:

“Mister Choi Seunghyun, your examination results are good. There are going to be some bruises, but with a good sleep, you are going to be just fine.”

“Thank you doctor!”

“Just doing my job. I’m going to let you change, you are good to go home.”

The doctor bowed and saluted. As soon as the door closed after him, it opened again reaveling Bom. She entered and took a sit on a chair next to Seunghyun.

“So? What did he say? Are you ok?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m just fine. I told sajang-nim this, but he insisted that we should check anyway. It was just a minor fall. I’m fine.”

“Well, I’m happy you are ok. Poor Jiyong broke his leg! But Dara is ok, although they both fell down the stairs. Can you believe it?! It’s just terrible. The program got all messed up and now a blackout too! The electric system is completely broken . . . OH! I nearly forgot! What time is it?”

T.O.P looked at the clock on the wall:

“6:38 P.M.”

“Chincha?! That means I still got time to go to my date! No time for changing, obviously, but I still can make it in time! Aigoo, I need to hurry! Seunghyun, good bye, see you tomor - ”

“AAAAAAaaaaaahh . .  .” T.O.P flumped in the bed, loudly , twisting around like he was going to die in that exact moment.

“WHAT?! Do you feel sick?! Are you in pain?! Should I call the doctor?!” 

“No, no . . .” He mumbled ‘in agony’.

“But . . . what’s wrong? You were just fine 2 seconds ago! What!? Where does it hurt?!”

“I  . . . don’t feel . . .  well. My head hurts . . . my shoulder . . . . I think I’m sick”

“Why so suddenly?! Are you sure you don’t want me to call a doctor? What if . . .” Bommie was genuinely concerned.

“No, it’s ok . . . just, stay some more time around here.”

She sighed and pulled her chair closer.

“Okay, if you say that you are felling that bad, I should stay. It may get even worse. I’ll just text Ji Seok that we have to move it to another time.”

What do you mean by another time? ANOTHER DATE?! I need to do this AGAIN?! But trying to get rid of this one took me a lot of time! And effort! Now I have to pretend that I am sick for the rest of the evening. Uuuugghh, this is so frustrating! But I can’t let that men renter my life. Seven billion people in this word and she dates exactly this guy!

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Back on the hall, the Kwon twins were sitting down, outside Jiyong’s room, waiting to enter and see if their hyung was ok. They already visited T.O.P, and he was doing great. Everybody was concerned when they heard about the accidents, so everybody visited the, more or less, injured victims. Daesung, Minzy and Taeyang just left, after checking on GD. So now it was the twins turn to wait and enter.

Deuk was staring creepily at one of the ends of the long hospital hall. Donnie instead, was texting and chuckling continuously, being clearly less affected by the situation than his twin. Yong Don lifted his eyes from his phone, and gazed at his melancholic looking brother:

“What happened Deukkie? You’ve been staring in that direction since Minzy and the others left. When are you going to tell her that you like her?” Donnie nudged his brother, bringing him back to reality.

“Huh? What?. . . I don’t like her! I can barely talk around her.”

“That’s exactly what I am saying. You like her.”

Yong Deuk didn’t bother to answer and Don went back to his texting. After a few seconds of silence, the quietness was interrupted by an excitingly squealing Yong Don:

“KYAAAAAAHH!!! Kyu Ri, that girl from the KTAA party, just texted me!!! She wants me to go with her and her friends on a trip tomorrow! I THINK SHE LIKES ME!!”

“What? That’s why you’ve always been texting lately? Do you even know this girl? You meet her 3 of weeks ago and now you want to go on a road trip with her?” Deuk asked, amazed by his brother’s easiness.

“I’ve been texting her since! She is really nice. . . Now, I need to pack my things! What should I take with me? Maybe I should ask her. I don t even know where we're going."

“Yong Don, stop it, you can't possibly be serious!” Deuk tried to talk some sense into him. “We are in a hospital, visiting Jiyong who has been injured and all you can do is text with some strange girl? And you can’t just leave again! Tomorow is a workday. Not only this but don’t you remember what sajang-nim told you last time?! You are screwed if you try to skip work again! You do realize everybody knows that you’ve been lying about being sick, right? You just went to party and had an ugly hangover the next day. You did this a dozen times already! And now you want to leave for a ‘trip’ in the middle of the week?!”

“You are right. I’ll definitely get fired if I disappear with no good reason again. So, I can’t be sick, as I used that excuse so many times. Hmmmm . . .” Yong Don started to meditate like never before, having a look on his face similar with the look of mad scientists who tried to find the solution for an ultimate problem. Suddenly, his expression lit up, and a smirked formed at the corner of his lips:

“I can’t pretend that I am sick, but I know someone who can do it instead.” His gaze burnt Deukkie’s skin, as he was evilly staring at his brother.