Uncle

YG Enterdatement

 

 

 

 

“PWA PWA PWAAA!” Dara was laughing her head off as she held on her stomach from so much pain.

“YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY!” her hysterical laughter eventually cooled down after a while and she was now staring at the person in front of her with an idiotic smile playing on her lips. As Dara was sitting absent-mindedly like that, she didn’t even realize how the man accompanying her started to lean forward, gradually inclining his position. In a matter of seconds, her head instinctively tilted to the opposite direction, to match his. She could now sense his warm breaths getting closer and closer. It didn’t come as a surprise that right in the following moment, his lips touched and smoothed her owns. This sent chills down the girl's spine, while a lovely felling was now flooding every part of her body. She shut her eyes and parted her lips more.

 

“OOOOH MYYYY GOOOD!!!” Dara suddenly screamed, sitting bolt upright in her bed, panting and sweating. She tried to calm down and even her breaths.

I can’t believe it. I can't freaking believe it. NOT AGAIN, PLEASE NOT AGAIN. I’ve been having this dream way too often, ever since the party. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

This was beginning to look like an ordinary morning for her. This nightmare, well, more like a sweet dream, has been hunting her since the night of the incident, when a colossal celebration took place at the YG Headquarters. Here's how it all started. The past months have been extremely tensioned, as the final votes for the first edition of an exciting new project, Korean Talent Agency Awards (aka KTAA), were being counted. Last week, the winner was finally announced. Guess what? YG Entertainment won the first edition! First winner ever! It was such a pleasant surprise that YG papa had to agree to host a small party at the headquarters. Only that, things got a little bit bigger than he initially planned. Let’s say that it ended up being far from little, or even decent party. It was phenomenal! There were lots of delicious food, plenty of drinks, great music and charming people, coming in huge numbers to party along. Dara was also having a great time, meaning she may have had way too much Champagne than she could actually take. This mysteriously caused for a large part of the night to suspiciously erase from her memory. However, one noticeable exception was the events from this peculiar dream, events that kept on coming back to her. Some time during the party, she found herself lonely in a room with a charming man. And some time during their conversation, (well, more like mumbling for Dara, who was in a decently tipsy state) they started kissing. And what a HELL OF A KISS! Dara can specificallly recall every second of the magical moment, always with blushing cheeks and a dumb smile on her face. And so her subconcious seems to have been bewitched as well, bringing back that night every now then, in the form of this elaborately detailed dream.

She slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom.

I need to tell someone about this, the preasure is unbearable. I have to do something about it!

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

”HYUUUUNNNNG! PLEASE GIVE ME MY PHONE BAACK!”

“No” Daesung bluntly said, without lifting his gaze from Seungri’s phone.

“COME ON! Stop texting that poor girl! Don’t you think she’s tired of seeing your ugly face popping up on her phone’s screen every 2 seconds?!”

“Ugh! Your voice is so annoying, shut up.”

“But I need my phone back! NOW!" Seungri stomped his feet like a spoiled child. " HYUUUNGGGG COME ON! What the hell happened to your phone? I need mine back!”

“It’s broken. But look, I have a new one, so don’t worry.”

“YAAA, THAT’S MY PHONE YOU JACKASS”

 

“Guys, can you be stupid on silent mode please?” T.O.P shouted from the other room, obviously annoyed by Seungri and Daesung, who have been arguing like that for the past 30 minutes. “I’m trying to have a conversation here!”

“So you are telling me you can actually communicate, hyung!? That’s something new! HA HA!" A response promptly came back. "Tell Daesung to give my phone back and everything is good."

“Very funny, Seungri. Handle your own problems and shut up!”

Seunghyun looked back at his guests apologetically:

 “I’m sorry, guys. I thought that maybe at the YG building we can talk leisurely, but I was CLEARLY wrong. Too many idiots around here.”

“Ha, Ha, Ha, don't worry! They’re really cool actually. And very funny!”

“Not that funny if you are the one who has to see their faces every single day. Believe me, nothing enjoyable in that. But what are we talking about? My noona and her husband come to visit me and we waste time with stupidities. What have you been doing? How does it feel to finally be married? You guys look so happy!”

The couple was sitting in front of T.O.P. They smiled broadly and Jin Hyuk grabbed his wife's hand as she procedeed to reply to her brother:

“We're absolutelly delighted! But it's a good feeling now, that everyone knows from the very begging we were meant to be. I smile all the time; I can feel what true happiness is like, and I LOVE IT! By the way, we kind of came here with a specific reason, we want to tell you something really important.” Hye Yoon held her husband’s arm tightly, while looking straight into her brother's eyes. Seunghyun pricked up his ears.

Hye Yoon and Song Jin Hyuk are newly-weeds. But, surprisingly enough, they have been together for over 5 years before this, out of which engaged for  two! Exactly! They waited two years before they could tell each other husband and wife. This didn’t matter too much for them, they are in love whether they are married or not. But as they recently discovered, marriage is a fantastic experience as well.

T.O.P leaned closer, with a serious expression, waiting for his sister to continue.

She held her breath for a seccond, before breaking the huge news:

“We are going to have a baby!”

“OH MY GOD CONGRATIOLATIONS!”  Seunghyun smiled with all his heart, jumped from his sit and hugged the merry couple. Such terrific news! But before he was could enjoy the moment too much, the sound of the door cracked opened, reavealling 2 new siluethes.

“Whoaa, what’s with all this affection? Are we interrupting something?” Taeyang asked surprised by the scene, entering the room alongside Jiyong.

“Not at all! We were just telling my brother in law that he is going to be an uncle!” Jin Hyuk was happy to furhter spread the news.

“Really?! This is simply wonderful! Here we have UNCLE T.O.P! HA HA! That sounds great! Hey guys, Seunghyun is going to be an uncle! Everybody, there is a little T.O.P on his way!” Youngbae was now running around everywhere before anyone could stop him, telling every single employee the news, just like a little child that found out he is going to have a sibling.

GD  patted Jin Hyuks’s shoulder proudly and congratulated the mother:

“I’m really happy for you! Seunghyun, you’re going to be one hell of an uncle!