Demon and Witch?

The Lost Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(The Prince's Dairy)


'Love' ... Is very powerful that I can't resist
When I fall in love... I love too much
Even though I know she is prohibited  and that I will have to
Bear the pain as if I was cursed
But it is wrong if I...insist on doing anything to have her back!

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not forgetting... Com. Arts building. 2nd floor. 2 o'clock, next Saturday... Okay"

 

I hung up the phone and throw it across the bed after talking with Minah,Soo Jung's friend, who ask me to play in her short film. I actually hated it but what can I do when Soojung, my girlfriend, asks me to. Just because the main actor cancelled because of that little love scene, why do I have to take the responsible? 

 

'It's just a bit of love scenes. You're good at it, Kris. Just help my friend for once.' That's what Soojung said to me. -__-;

 

"What with the silly face? Minah called you?" Soojung asks while handing me the glass of water and sits on the bed. "It's just a short film, Kris. It only takes about a week."

"But I don't like it" I said then throw myself on the bed.

"It's easier than playing guitar with your friends. Trust me ^^" Soojung then throws herself on the bed laying beside me.

"How is it the same? -_-*"

"Just try okay?You probably enjoy it you know?" She gives me that begging twinkling eyes. What can do?

"Fine..." I sit up and move closer to her reaching my handsout to her thin waist. "...but what will be my award?" 

"Ah ah~ don't try to be smart! Wu Yi Fan, I gave you enough. Argh!!!!" She screams and blushes when I turn myself over on top of her before pressing her small hands onto the bed.

I lean in covering her thin, sweet lips with mine softly...


One week later....

"I'm at the building already...don't worry. I said I would help and I will. Don't forget about my award later on..." I grin. "Gotta go now. Bye" After hanging up the phone, I drive my super-duper expensive car to the car park. 

"Kris~~~ over hear"After walking up to the 2nd floor and enter the room, Minah waved to me from across the room. "You're on time. I though hot guy like you usually comes late,"

"I'm not like that -_-"

"And where Soo Jung?"

"She didn't come."

Soojung and I, we're couple, but I'm not someone who always need a girlfriend beside me. Not that I don't miss her but time is what matter. I always have a girl beside me. It used to be worser but when I know Soo Jung.... I don't wanna hurt her.

We first met each other on someone's birthday party I don't remember. I wasn't thinking much back then just want to play around like I always do. But Soojung...she's different. She's smart and godly... We've been together since last year though there's sometimes I went outta line but there's never once a moment those girls can equal her.

"Alright~ our actor is here! ^O^"

I follow Minah into the room where everyone just sit in different corner busy talking about the film production.

"This is Yi Fan or Kris as most of us might know him already. And that's ChangMi, second year will takes the princess role, Minho the young prince, Seolhyun the young witch. And for the extra cast, we'll somehow figure that later. =_= " Minah introduces everyone.

"Minah-ah, where's the actress -_-' " Jimin, the co-director, asks.

"Oh that...right! O.O;"

Minah gets her phone and start dialing the main actress that is not here yet. I though ChangMi would be the actress. Ah well, this will end within no time, Kris. Who the hell care about the actress.

"I'm here~~~~ stop calling me dude!!!! Just went to restroom." A very high pitch hits my ear. Who's that? Sound so annoying! And everyone looks at her immediately.

"You..."

"You...!!!"

I look at the new comer that is so short -_- She has a long, curly, black hair reaching down to her back with a pointy nose and an oval shape face. That dark brown eyes are bigger than other ordinary girl and that red lips... Yes... I was shocked to see her here. 

 

Who on earth would think I would see her again after that one month passed!!!???

"Minah... Why is this guy here!!?" 

 

Huh! As if I want to see your face miss beautiful!!!! Damn!!!! This is dangerous. What if she told Soo Jung about what she saw month ago? I'm skew!! Even though, Soo Jung is not the type to mourn about these matters but it's better she don't know anything.

 

"Kris... My lead actor."

 

"Why does it have to be HIM!!! Don't you kn--"

"You!"

I called her to stop whatever she was about to spit it out. As far as I know, she saw me with one girl and with the next girl few hours later. Seem like she's the only who rameber it.

 

"Yah! Yah! Stop shouting. You're late and everyone is waiting. And now you want me to change the actor?!!!"

 

"Oops... Sorry." She looks around to see everyone is looking at her then turn back to give Minah the deadly eyes.

 

"Alright, I'll introduced everyone again."

 

Minah repeats the name she told me earlier to the new girl and she smiles back war fully. Huh! What a fake smile!??

 

"Now, let's start with the first reading"

 

"Unnie, did you practice the script yet?" ChangMi asks me. "Last night when I was reading, I really like your script Unnie."

 

What's she talking about -.-"

"Why would I need a script? I'm just an extra characters walking pass the camera. It's you who should be worry about the script, ChangMi. Btw... Why did everyone get to see the script already? Minah told me it's not done yet."

 

"Minah Unnie sent the script to us since last week. You didn't receive it Unnie? O_O and I'm not playing the main role... The one-"

 

"Ah, ah! Let's start. Seohyun ah, you're the witch. I already marked your parts." Minah cuts ChangMi off before she can finish saying what she gonna say. ChangMi looks at Minah and giggles before looking at the scri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter