Bounded

The Lost Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Will that change anything?"

 

I didn't dare look him in the eyes. I have been thinking about this for sometime now. After all, I couldn't lie to myself that he is their father. And despite what he had put me through, he deserves every right to know the truth. And, the kids need to know too.

 

"I know you don't want anything to do with me. And, I will respect your decision for whatever cost. Are they my kids?" He stood up and walked in front of me, kneeking down. "Are they mine, Seohyun?" He asked again, emphasizing every words. "I know you don't trust me. I don't deserve to be their fathe-"

 

"It's not that. And, yes. They are your kids..." My voice is shaking that I barely think anyone would clearly understood me. "I'm sorry for not telling you. Sorry I took away your five years with your kids." Great, now I cried like a baby. "You can hate me. That time, I was... I was scared. And, too selfish to put the kids first before thinking about myself. Hate me, if you want..."

 

He stood up and pulled me into his arms. "I never hate you, Seohyun. Never." He my hair softly. We stood in that position for minutes before he broke the silence. "We were both young since then. Immature. Wild. And, Selfish. Because of that..." He paused, "I hurt you. I'm sorry." I cried even harder. My arms uncontrollably wrapped around his waist. Everything I have been holding for the pass years, I could feel it pouring out today.

 

He wiped my tears with his thumps. "Shh~ It's okay now. I'm here now, Seohyun. We can make things right. We can make a family for them..." I didn't say anything to that. I was just resting my head on his chest, silently. "I'm sorry for letting you go."

 

"Don't be. We agreed that was the best choice for us, remember? And, I myself choose that."

 

"It must have been hard handling everything by yourself..." I sighed hopelessly. "No. I was never alone, Yi Fan. Kyuhyun... he helped me. He was there by me every time. He was a brother, a friend, and.. he was- he was their father." This hit me unconsciously. He was everything I needed when it's the darkest time of my life...yet I could spill the word.

 

"You have every right to see Hyun and Jun whenever you want to. I will not stop you from doing so. After all, they are you kids. I know this won't make up for those five years I took away from you... but this is my apology to you, Wu Yi Fan." He nodded silently. "Let's go and see them. We could tell-"

 

"That- it can wait. They know all along that he is their father. Let take it slowly." He explained. I nodded appreciating his maturity speechlessly. "Thank you." 

 

"Mommy~" Jun came running before his sister. I quickly push away from him before Jun can properly get a proper look. They must have been playing the same whoever-run-to-mommy-first-wins game again. "Hyunnie is a loser! Hyunnie is a loser!" He teased his sister who is hugging my waist now. "Jun, what did I say about this game? You don't have to evey time you won. Come here, Hyunnie." I carried her in my arms and turned to see Kris.

 

"I think it's better I take the kids home. It... has been a long day. We can talk again later." Holding Jun's hand with Hyunnie in my arms, I walked away. Is this right? This is what I'm supposed to do, right? This is good for everyone. Right?

 

-------

 

"Kris... I don't think you should do this." I stared hopelessly at the enormous pile of toys, cars, and dolls Kris as been bringing for the twins during the pass two weeks. He has been showering them with sweets and toys nonstop. "You are turning them into spoils. Look at these, they only played with them once."

 

"Stop it, Seohyun. You have been babbling about that for as long as I remember. I will save those words, if it was me. You know nothing can stop me. I want to fulfil everything I missed..." He shouted from the other side of the living room in front of the television. They are watching cartoons. Well, Kris is watching them while the kids are already dozed off to sleep.

 

He has been coming around since when I decided to tell him about the truth. Like I offer, he can come here anytime he wish to see them. Of course, they has been questioning his consistency. We didn't tell him yet, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter