Reminding

The Lost Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, honey." A lady welcomes her daughter with a big hug leading her into the house. "Did you lose weight? You look so thin as if your bones will break out anytime." She asked. "Is the food not good for you? Do you want me to bring something for you?" She asked further and her daughter just smiled. "Mum, I'm okay. I'm kinda busy. I've just started working, remember?" She explained.

 

"Plus, today I'm eating your best ever cooking. I'll surely gain more!" She pouted and her mother can only adored her cuteness. "Aigoo~ why is my daughter so adorable! I'm curious who will be the unlucky guy?" 

"Mum!" She whined and they both laughed when the door swung opened. "Omma~~~~ I'm so hungry." Joohyuk ran toward his mother with his face already full of aegyo. He pulled her into a hug and she slightly hit his . "Tsk Tsk. you Joohyuk. Go and have a shower!" She pushed him away from her and walk toward the kitchen. "Where's dad?" Seohyun asked with a mouthful of the apple her mum just peeled. "Oh, he has an urgent meeting in Taiwan so he left this afternoon. I was buying so I forgot to tell you." She said while preparing the dinner. "How long is he going to be?" "A week, probably."

 


"Do you need me to stay with you at home?" Seohyun asked her mother. It wasn't long when she left and chose to live alone— of course, with Joohyuk. Her family isn't one of those rich one but is considered wealthy. Her father works in some company and travels often. "Nah. I'll be fine."

"Should we eat now?" Joohyuk walked in the kitchen with hire towel over his head fully dressed in his pajamas. "I'm starving." He walked himself to the nearest chair and occupied the seat. Seohyun followed him to the table and they all start eating. "You're sleeping here?" Seohyun asked Joohyuk who was busy with the food in front of him. "Lazy to go home." That was all he said and it was enough for her. Anything is possible with him, she thought and went back to her dinner.



"Hey you two, your dad and I were thinking about visiting your grandparents next month." She called out to the living room where the siblings lay and watched TV crossing their legs all over the place. The lovey bro-sis scene made her smile. "Sure." Joohyuk yelled back not leaving his focus from the television screen. "I'll see first." She said while yawning as it getting late. "Mum, I should get going before it's too late. I have to work tomorrow." Seohyun tidy herself and the sofa in the living up a bit before getting up leaving Joohyuk occupied the space alone.

 

"Yah, make sure you look after her properly. If I heard anything or even a single word from her, you can forget about your allowance for this month. He sticks his tongue out and smirked which she can only shrugged and walked away. 

 

"Goodnight, mum." She hugged her mother who was busy preparing the desserts for them. "Where are you going? We didn't even have time to talk yet!" She faced Seohyun. "Aww. Sorry, I just have to leave now." She back hugged her mother resting her chin on her shoulder. “Don’t you love your mum anymore?” Her mother pouted which make she laughed. “I will visit you soon. Joohyuk will be with you this week, right?” She shoots him a glare and walked out to get her shoes before get going.

 

*1 New Message*

From: Mr. Demon

 

I miss you already. ;(

Can't we meet?

 

 

Seohyun replied the message while walking to catch the taxi. 

 

-Nope. Not tonight.

 

*1 New Message*

From: Mr. Demon

 

Why not? We can hang out for tonight... ^^

 

 

-What's definition of 'hang out'?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter