Hello Again

The Lost Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mommy~" Hyunnie came running into my arms. "Where's daddy? Is he no here again?" It is the first thing she has been asking for three days now. I her long hair softly trying hard to hold myself together.  "Is daddy on his special mission again, mommy?" This time, it was Jun.

"Yes, daddy is very busy. He is on a very important job right now." I lied, again. I couldn't come up with another excuse. He has been gone since that night incident. I wished I could talk to him once more. But I guess, I blew up my last chance of saving my family. 

"I miss him..." Hyunnie began to whine. Her teary eyes is killing me silently, yet, in a very painful way. "Little girl! Why do you cry like a baby!" Jun scolded her with his not-so-nice gestures. "Because you cried, daddy is never coming back!" I was freezing. Somehow, my son's words cut me into nasty pieces. "Mommmmyyyy~" 

 

"In the car now, Jun!" I carried Hyunnie into my arms and patted her back. "Do you  miss daddy, honey?" I could feel her head nodding on my shoulder. "Daddy is working very hard. You know he have to take people from very long places to places right? Do you want daddy to be worried about us?"

 

"No." Her voice still shaking, but she answered anyway. "I know now mommy. Hyunnie won't cry like a  baby anymore. Hyunnie doesn't want daddy to worry and work properly so he can quickly come back." I gave her a kiss. "Good girl, now get in the car, mommy will take you home." I tuck both of them in their baby seats and start driving. It wasn't easy. Many things were flashing in my mind. Will he come back? Maybe he just needs sometimes off for himself? He will be back soon right? What will I tell the kids?

 

 I sat wih my favorite book in my hands and a warm cup of tea at the balcony. The house is very silent. The kids are sleeping. I turned to look at the window behind me, tears started to fill my eyes. Pictures of him standing, sleeping, walking, and talking in every corner of our room. I could still see them clearly. What have I been doing all these five years? I was hurting him... I wish he was here now. His embrace, I am dying to have now. But that, I can only wish.

 

---------

 

Choi Kyuhyun

 

 

I kissed Hyunnie on her forehead and pulled her favorite pink blanket over her again. She always kick it off during the night. I did the same to Jun. "Be nice to your sister, Junnie." I his hair again and again. I hate myself for doing this. It was never my choice to leave them. They were my kids. But fate is cruel. It was never my choice to keep them mine and prevent them from seeing the real happiness - him. 

 

I went to Seohyun's bedroom. She is in the balcony, of course, reading. I smiled. How she love reading! I quietly sat in a corner where she wouldn't see me. For as long as I could remember I watched her, sitting there in the breezy night with her favorite book and a warm tea. My heart twitched badly. Then, I found myself walking in toward her. No. This can't turn into nothing! With that I got myself out of the house before I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to hug her so badly. So badly it hurt beause it couldn't...

 

--------- 

 

Wu Yi Fan

 

I stared at the text meesage that I received for the pass two hours. Choi Kyuhyun, her husband, after coming in last time, sent it to me. It was her phone number with a note saying,

 

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter