Because It Hurts

The Lost Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seohyun's POV I closed my eyes one for time adjusting to the dark. The white-laced curtains are dancing along with the chilly breeze. The window was opened, I figured. Recalled my memories, a smile crept my face. I blushed and reached my hand out for him to find nothing. My fingers felt the warm of the bed but there was no shadow of him. I pushed myself up. He was not there. It was almost dawn. Where could he go? I asked myself. I pulled the blanket up and rolled myself inside it. It was so cold and I was too tired to get up and closed the window. I tried to close my eyes again. My needed more sleep after all. Then, I heard the door knob turned. Must have been him. To my surprised, it was not. I looked up trying to get the best focus of the situation. “Who are you?” I clenched the blanket tightly with my fists trying not to shake. “I was told to be here.” The stranger said. He was told to be here? “What do you mean?” I couldn’t breathe. “Wu Yi Fan. He asked me to come.” I reached for the lamp beside the bed. The lights dimly reflect him in my eyes. He was tall and fair. Truthfully, he was handsome. “I don’t know you! I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Get out!” I shouted when he closed his distance between us. I crawled away from him. “Come on. We were supposed to have fun together.” He explained. I can lust in his eyes. Nothing more. No. This is not happening again. I assured myself. “No! Get out, you disgusting animal!” I grabbed something on the small table beside the bed and threw them at him. “What are you talking about?!” I was crying, then. “Where is Kris?! Kris! Where are you!” I shouted for the person as if he was in a distance to hear me. And for godsake, I prayed he was. “Oh, Kris! Save me, please.” My voice was shaken. “You mean Mr. Wu Yi Fan?” I scowled at him. “There is no point calling out for him, beautiful.” I didn’t understand what he was talking about. “He knew I was here. For your information, he was the one who paid me to do this.” He was the one? What is this all about? He ed his long sleeve shirt. “He must have really hated you.” He tossed it on the foot of the bed and climbed over it. “What are you doing!?” I asked. “Don’t be frightened. I’m not going to hurt you. We are going to have fun. I can’t believe he gave someone like you away! Damnit.” He what? Gave me away? What does that say now? “No. Get out of here!” I pushed him but he was stronger. I was left with no choice to fight back. "I hate you. You're disgusting low animal!" "Cursed as much as you want. Because you will be no different. Let me tell you something, he hated you. He told me tell you that you're . He never once love you. Do you know how disgusted he was to pretend to love you? And to bare the pain of being with you?" Enough. Please. I don't need to hear anything anymore.  My body gave up. Not even one bit has the strength to resist its fate. The fact that I was given away by someone I love. The fact that I thought I was loved. The fact that I believe everything. The fact that given me no clue to why he did this. The fact that he just left. The fact that I was the one who started all of this. Nothing helped. "He... He told you t-to ...me?"  "It was the best way to tortured you. It will haunt you. And it's worst than dying. This is what he want." He opened my eyes after all. I was an idiot.  He got on top of me. My arms are pinned aside with my head. I turned my face to free those tears that swelled in my eyes. What did I do to deserved this?  No one can answered me. The stranger trails his lips along my neck. I disgusted every touch he gave me. I disgust myself. "What's your name?" He asked. I didn't respond. He continued my neck down to my cleavage. I wanted to scream. I wanted to beg.  I guess I could do so. Instead, I cried as if it could relieve my pain. "L. Called me L." He pulled the blanket away and started pleasuring himself— abusing me. I wasn't conscience after that. I didn't want to see myself shattered into pieces again. Not this time. Everything went black. - Joohyuk's POV "What happened?" I asked when Seohyun, my sister, walked inside with her soulless body. She looked awful.  "I was just tired." She replied and walked into her room. I followed but she locked it as soon as she went in. "Yah! Seo Joohyun!" I yelled across the wooden door.  "Not now, Hyuk-ah." That was all she said. Everything was muted. I sighed when my effort to cheer her up failed. "Ah well." I muttered and walked back to my room. Seohyun didn't come home for the last week. She was taking about the reunion trip with her friends. The truth is she was not. She was lying. I shrugged to the anxiety to know where was and who she was with since we were all grown up. We tried to keep the border line. - I walked pass Seohyun's bedroom on my way to re kitchen. I can hear someone's sobbing inside that door. I was confused. Seohyun has never cried except that time when her bastard boyfriend and her best friend cheated on her. That was the only time I have seen someone like Seo Joohyun cried. I didn't know what to do so I stood there for a while listening as if it could help and ease her.  "Seohyun..." I called her. "What'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter