fourteen

you have my whole heart (you always did)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ The author's note is in front again because I'm just !!! and I can't wait till the end of this chapter. YHMWH's subscribers have literally doubled since the last update (from 399 to > 800 now welp) and I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for ever having clicked on this fic and taking the time to read it (especially to those who have been around since the beginning sob)

I had decided to write this story on a whim and thought "hey, maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to share it" so I did, and I still remember how pleasantly surprised I was when I even got 1 new subscriber or when someone would upvote this story ヽ(;▽ ;)ノ

But most of all, thank you so much to those who have left me such kind comments (you know who you are~) they really make my day (ʃƪ˘・ᴗ・˘) I especially love it when you guys take the time to tell me what your thoughts about what was going on in the chapter and the character's developments as well as the feelings you had towards the scenes... I really do take your feedback into consideration and it has helped tremendously in my writing to think about how YOU are receiving what I'm trying to convey to you ୧(﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)୨ So please feel free to keep them coming! You are free to tell me ANYTHING, even the things you didn't like. Any kind of feedback would be great, because I like to think that as I'm trying to develop long with my characters and storyline, you (the reader) is as involved in the process as I am. 

ANYWAY, tldr; this chapter is a thank you chapter i.e. gratuitous kaisoo fluff so show my appreciation to you, the reader, for letting me share this with you. There isn't any plot development here whatsoever, but there's 4k words worth of kaisoo doing the do and being hopelessly in love, what's to hate aye? ~(˘▾˘)~

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Surprising even to Jongin, he wakes before Kyungsoo does. 

He lays on his side, acutely aware of how heavy his limbs felt as he stared blearily out the window. Light was mercilessly flooding into the room, as they had neglected to pull the blinds shut after their lovemaking from the night before… and then Jongin remembers. 

He shifts a bit and hears a groan of protest from the person behind him. Kyungsoo’s chest was pressed to his back, an arm thrown possessively over his waist, legs tangled with his. Jongin was used to being the big spoon, right from the time he had first slept over at Kyungsoo’s house in high school. He loved how his hyung was smaller than him, the way he was just the perfect height for Jongin to tuck Kyungsoo’s head under his chin and the way he was able to completely envelop Kyungsoo in his embrace with his body. This time, their positions were reversed but Jongin decides that he doesn’t mind. With Kyungsoo holding him like this, he felt very much like his Jongin and he smiled at the thought. It felt good to be able to now say that Kyungsoo was his Kyungsoo too. 

He sighs contentedly, circling his hips a bit, pressing back, feeling Kyungsoo’s semi-erect . A devilish thought crosses his mind, but then Kyungsoo begins to stir, so Jongin momentarily abandons it and rolls over instead so that they’re face to face. 

“Hi Nini,” Kyungsoo mumbles sleepily, rubbing his eyes as he tries to stifle a yawn. Once Jongin’s face comes into focus, his lips curl into a fond smile and it makes a pleasant warmth spread through Jongin’s belly like a cup of hot tea. 

“Nini, huh?” Jongin laughs gleefully, reaching over to smooth Kyungsoo’s bedhead. That was a first. 

“Hmm,” Kyungsoo hums, practically purring from the touch. “My Nini sounds happy today.” He was adorably sleep tousled, one side of his face littered with indents from the wrinkles of the pillow and Jongin can’t help planting kisses on his cheeks. 

“I am,” Jongin replies, unable to stop smiling, as his hand continues to card through Kyungsoo’s hair. “Are you happy too?”

“Yes,” Kyungsoo reaches up to press his palm against’s Jongin’s cheek. “I haven’t been this happy in a long time.” His voice drops to a whisper as he tilts his face up to gently brush his lips against Jongin’s. 

When Jongin tries to pull away from the kiss without making it deeper, a low whine leaves Kyungsoo throat and the sound has Jongin shivering, something curling up hot and tight in his chest. “M-m-morning breath.” He stutters out as a weak explanation when he sees Kyungsoo’s pout. 

“But I want to kiss you…” The look on his face makes Jongin want to scream. “Don’t you… want to kiss me too?” Kyungsoo’s expression turns almost desolate when Jongin doesn’t reply immediately. His hyung seemed almost like a child, begging Jongin for candy. On a regular basis, Jongin already had a hard time saying no to him but this Kyungsoo was impossible to resist. This Kyungsoo was languid and drowsy and so ing affectionate—there was no way he could stand a chance. 

So, insecurity thrown out the window, he acquiesces. Jongin kisses him gently, tongue coaxing Kyungsoo’s mouth open to taste him whilst his hands roamed his body, silently grateful that neither of them had bothered to put any clothes on before they fell asleep last night. The only thing covering them was the slightly stained converter and Jongin wouldn’t have had it any other way. He loved the feeling of being warmed up by Kyungsoo’s bare skin—that was fast becoming hot to the touch—as they moved against each other.

It doesn’t take long until both of them are hard and Kyungsoo’s hips instinctively press against Jongin’s thigh rhythmically in attempt to get some friction. Jongin presses a hand down on Kyungsoo’s belly to keep him still, moving to mouth at Kyungsoo’s jaw, then lower to nip at his collarbones. He more bruises onto the pale ivory skin but he doesn’t stop there. He continues to move lower and captures one of Kyungsoo’s s between his teeth, teasingly biting without causing pain. He is meticulous at and tugging at it with his mouth, making sure to run his tongue over and over the nub until Kyungsoo was nothing less than a writhing mess beneath him. Once he was satisfied, he moved to the other and repeated the whole process again, thoroughly enjoying the wanton mewls of pleasure that fell from Kyungsoo’s lips. 

When he lifts his head up for air, he sees Kyungsoo’s face and he couldn’t help but think that he was so lovely like this, all needy and sensitive, lips parted and cheeks flushed. His whole body responding with desire for him and only him—Kim Jongin. He doesn’t want Kyungsoo to ever look at anyone else the way he was looking at him right now… No, he couldn’t even bear the thought of it.

Kyungsoo’s hands reach out longingly for Jongin, trying to pull him up so that they could kiss again, but Jongin pays him no mind and continues leaving a fiery trail of kisses down Kyungsoo’s chest.

“Where are you going?” Kyungsoo asks as his hands scramble at him, frown marring his face at not being given what he wants. 

Jongin pauses only to smirk up at him. “Where does it look like I’m going?” He presses a kiss to each of Kyungsoo’s ribs and earns a hitch in his breath when finally hovers over his navel. He one last mark on Kyungsoo’s belly and then he goes straight for it, grabbing Kyungsoo’s hard shaft at the base with his hand and flicking out his tongue against the tip. A string of precome follows when he shifts himself to a more comfortable position, and he groans at the taste when he his lips.

Before Kyungsoo has the chance to react, his lips are mouthing at Kyungsoo’s again with flair, making the elder keen in delight. Jongin expertly alternates between at the tip of his and with enthusiasm, and Kyungsoo doesn’t think he’s ever been this in his life because Jongin —correction, he Kyungsoo’s —like there’s nothing else he’d rather be doing. He can’t even find it in himself to stop Jongin’s name as it leaves his lips over and over again, each time sounding more wrecked than the last. From the way that his grip tightens on Kyungsoo’s hips each time it happens, he knows that the younger enjoys it as well. In fact, to say so would be a gross understatement. He didn’t just enjoy it, he loved it. He loves that he’s the one who’s made Kyungsoo this incoherent, his normally calm and collected exterior completely torn to shreds and replaced with gasps of pleasure and deep moans. The sounds that he draws from Kyungsoo floods his senses, warming his veins faster than any alcohol ever could. 

Without warning, Jongin takes almost half of Kyungsoo’s in his mouth and the elder immediately groans, the sheets beneath him. He pants and arches his back, trying to up into Jongin's mouth but the firm grip on Kyungsoo’s hips keep him pinned to the bed. Jongin’s hands reach out to fondle at Kyungsoo’s balls as he continues to assault him with his clever mouth, and it leaves Kyungsoo babbling and on the brink of tears by the time Jongin finally, finally, Kyungsoo from the bottom up and swallows him whole. 

With strong hands still holding him down so he couldn’t squirm, he bobs his head up and down, cheeks hollowed and gaze heavy on Kyungsoo’s face. The feeling of Jongin’s mouth on his is too overwhelming, it leaves his mouth hanging open as he continually chants Jongin’s name, struggling to keep himself from coming to early and ruining everything. But its a task that proves to only get increasingly difficult with each time he feels his brush against the back of Jongin’s throat, so he leans down to cup Jongin’s jaw with both hands to lift his head up. 

“I might come if you keep that up Nini,” Kyungsoo offers as explanation whilst trying again to tug Jongin back up to kiss him, but Jongin doesn’t relent. 

“That’s the intention love,” he mouths against Kyungsoo before swirling his tongue around the head once, twice, and bobbing back down. The term of endearment sends shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine but he doesn’t have the time to dwell on it for too long because Jongin was pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter