ten

you have my whole heart (you always did)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

They find themselves seated side by side on Kyungsoo's couch.

Kyungsoo watches his guest from beneath his lashes and squirms a little when he sees Jongin bring the mug up to his lips to take a sip. He chastises himself for being silly, this wasn't even a big deal, he had no reason to be so self-conscious.

"You added mint and chocolate chips in this?" Jongin asks, eyes wide in surprise.

"Yes," Kyungsoo mumbles, scratching the back of his head. "I've noticed that you like ordering the mint choco chip frap when we go on our coffee runs so... I just thought that I'd try recreating it for you... kinda." He ducks his head in embarassment.

"It's the best I've ever had.” Jongin declares, touched that Kyungsoo had been trying to keep tabs on the things that he liked. "You make me so happy." He's referring to more than the hot chocolate.

That beautiful flush is back on Kyungsoo’s face. 

"You make me happy too." Kyungsoo says with a small smile, his heart thrumming rhythmically in his chest. 

When he finally looks back up at Jongin, he notices that he had gotten hot chocolate on the corner on his mouth. On a whim, he reaches out to swipe it off. He hadn't intended it, but his thumb lingers on Jongin's bottom lip for a second longer than it should.

Jongin shoots him a meaningful look and then his fingers are wrapping around Kyungsoo's wrist, kissing each fingertip and then his knuckles. The gesture is so tender, and so intimate, it leaves Kyungsoo breathless.

Kyungsoo can't contain himself. “Please.” 

"Hmm?" Jongin plants a kiss in the middle of Kyungsoo's palm.

"Jongin..." His name comes out in a rasp.

Jongin slips his fingers through Kyungsoo’s and brings their clasped hands to his chest, resting over his heart. “What is it you want hyung?”

His other hand comes up to cup his jaw, his thumb lightly running over his bottom lip and Kyungsoo visibly shudders.

”I want you to kiss me.”  

Jongin doesn't need to be told twice. The request had come out so soft that Kyungsoo had thought that maybe Jongin hadn’t heard him, but then the younger is pulling Kyungsoo in by the neck and desperately pressing them together in a kiss that he’s not sure he would ever be able to recover from.

Though they’ve kissed before, this one is nothing like the rest. Jongin's lips are so soft, his mouth impossibly warm, and it's all too easy for Kyungsoo to melt into him completely as his fingers tangle in Jongin's hair. Jongin kisses Kyungsoo with fervour and is handsomely rewarded by the soft whimpers that soon make their way out from Kyungsoo's lips.

The effect it has on Jongin is instantaneous. Kyungsoo finds himself being pressed into Jongin with greater urgency as his tongue withdraws from his mouth and latches onto Kyungsoo's neck, lavishing any place he could reach with kisses before finally settling on a sensitive patch of skin on his collarbones. When Jongin bites lightly at the base of his throat, Kyungsoo involuntarily bucks in his lap, drawing out soft moans from the both of them when their clothed crotches rub against each other. Jongin allows himself to be momentarily distracted, but he quickly gets back to laving his tongue over Kyungsoo's skin and it thoroughly with every intention of leaving his mark.

Thereafter, the move from the couch to the bed happens at a dizzying speed. They go tripping across the apartment as Kyungsoo pulls Jongin's shirt off and dumps it behind them whilst Jongin works on tugging off Kyungsoo's jeans, making sure to yank off his underwear with them. They leave a trail of clothes in their wake by the time Jongin has Kyungsoo pinned to his door, leaving the latter to find the handle as he tongues messily into Kyungsoo’s mouth.

They are an uncoordinated mess of limbs when their bodies hit the mattress. Jongin crawls over him and the sight he is bestowed with is a glorious one—Kyungsoo lying beneath him, already positively wrecked, gasping out his name—and it takes every ounce of restraint to slow down and not take him there and then. 

When Jongin kisses him again, it's much softer this time. But soon enough, he's pulling away and when he looks down at Kyungsoo, there's disbelief in his expression, as if his mind can't process that any of this was actually happening. Kyungsoo senses his hesitation as he looks straight back at him, grasping one of Jongin's hands in his and raising it to his face to cup his cheek.

"If you want me," he whispers, giving Jongin's hand a gentle squeeze. "You can have me."

Jongin's lips are immediately on his again, bruises into his plush lips and only pulling away when they are bee-stung and slick with spit.

"Yes," Jongin says desperately, as if afraid that Kyungsoo would not believe him. "I want you, I will always want you."

In response, Kyunsoo's hands drag up to hold his waist. "Then take me." He's almost begging because it's too late for him to turn back now. He needs to give it all to Jongin tonight.

"Just so you know," Jongin says, voice soft and touch gentle, as he pushes hair out of Kyungsoo's face, "you've always had me."

The confession is so heartfelt that Kyungsoo begins to feel a familiar sting at the back of eyes but he soon forgets his urge to cry once Jongin spreads his legs and settles between them. "And if you ever doubted it," Jongin begins planting kisses on the expanse of his inner thigh, "there hasn't been a day in the past five years where I haven't belonged to you." His kisses soon build up into persistent kitten-like and in due course, purple and blue start blooming like constellations on the skin there as well.

He moves achingly slow, like he’s trying to give Kyungsoo a chance to put a stop to things. But little does Jongin know that Kyungsoo probably couldn’t push him away even if he tried. He’s too far gone by now, lost in the haze of pleasure from the feeling of having Jongin’s hands all over his body. 

Kyungsoo doesn’t hear or see anything apart from him when Jongin finally gets his knees hooked over his shoulders and pushes into him. Jongin does his level best to take it as slow as he can even though every fibre of his being is aching to go fast. Jongin makes sure to give him time to adjust, but Kyungsoo is impatient and soon begins rutting restlessly against him. 

Jongin indulges him, leaning forward to sink further into Kyungsoo, curling his fingers around his throat to along the skin, to feel his racing pulse beneath his fingertips. He pulls almost all the way out, only to slam back hard into Kyungsoo, pulling his hips back and forth with a great measure of control. He’s achingly hard, but he’s determined to make this last, to make sure everything is nothing short of perfect for Kyungsoo. 

He knows he’s found Kyungsoo’s sweet spot when his jaw falls open, gasping in lungfuls of air, while his hands tug harshly at Jongin’s hair and his thighs wrap tighter around his waist. Jongin continues to into Kyungsoo rapidly, with military precision, determined to make Kyungsoo burn for him. In return, Kyungsoo cries out every time the head of Jongin’s grazes against his prostate and Jongin feels like he might lose his mind from the sounds Kyungsoo’s making and how it feels so, so good to have his body clenching around him and him in at the same time. 

Jongin takes both of Kyungsoo’s hands in his own and threads their fingers together above Kyungsoo’s heaad. His abs rub Kyungsoo’s where it’s trapped between them with each roll of his hips and the friction has Kyungsoo whining because it feels so damn good but it’s not enough. There’s no way he can even think of keeping his noises down like this, not with the way Jongin is picking up the pace and making him feel like every inch of his skin is on fire. 

It takes some time, but Jongin’s self-control eventually snaps. He disentangles his hand from Kyungsoo’s to slide his fingers into his hair, gripping tightly as his s turn erratic. Their pace is now urgent with Kyungsoo grinding his hips in sync with Jongin’s and the younger cannot ignore the fiery heat that’s building in his gut and the inexplicable need to kiss him…

…and so he does, leaning in to capture Kyungsoo’s lips in a messy kiss, swallowing the elder’s sobs of Jongin’s name when he reaches down and finally wraps a hand around Kyungsoo’s aching , to the rhythm of his ing. 

Jongin is peppering Kyngsoo’s face with kisses as he brings him closer and closer to the edge. “Just like that baby,” his breath is hot in Kyungsoo’s ear. “Come for me.” 

With a well aimed and a well timed jerk of hand, Kyungsoo does come and the sight of it has Jongin following soon after, spilling inside him with a moan of his name. Kyungsoo’s back arches till their chests are pressed against each other and his hands hold on to Jongin’s biceps in a bruising grip as Jongin s him through his . Kyungsoo clenches around him, loving the sensation of being filled up by Jongin while the latter collapses on top of him with a blissed out sigh. 

When Jongin attempts to pull out, Kyungsoo clings onto Jongin even more—if possible—as if he’s trying to force their bodies to fuse together. “Hyung?” Jongin’s voice is laced with worry, afraid that he might have hurt him. 

“Just a while longer.” Kyungsoo says, mouthing at Jongin’s collarbones, and Jongin finds it impossible to say no to him when he’s being like this, all needy and vulnerable. A surge of affection swells inside of him, so he presses his lips to Kyungsoo’s forehead and winds his arms securely around him until his trembling subsides. 

Eventually, when the sweat has cooled on their skin and Kyungsoo begins to squirm from the discomfort of drying come on his stomach, Jongin rolls to the side and Kyungsoo lets out a low whine of protest from the sudden emptiness. When Jongin moves to sit up, Kyungsoo latches onto his arm, unwilling to relinquish his hold on him just yet. To placate him, Jongin leans over and gently kisses the corner of his mouth, before cradling the side of Kyungsoo’s face with his large palm and tenderly the highpoint of Kyungsoo’s cheek with his thumb. Kyungsoo nuzzles into Jongin’s hand and the gesture is so quietly intimate that Jongin feels breathless all over again, but he keeps his mind on the task at hand, and reluctantly stands up to retrieve a warm towel from the bathroom. 

When Jongin wipes at Kyungsoo’s skin, he does it with so much care, as if he’s holding something infinitely precious. His hands on him are almost reverent, but even that is nothing compared to what Kyungsoo sees when he finally musters the courage to meet his eyes. Jongin’s gaze is heavy with emotions that Kyungsoo doesn’t dare to name yet, but what he can’t ignore is the blatant devotion that stares right back at him and this makes Kyungsoo feel as if something inside of him is breaking. 

But still, even though the guilt gnaws at him, Kyungsoo cannot stop himself from pulling Jongin down to him and kissing him, because he looks so damned beautiful glowing from the soft light that spills in from the window. Jongin is soft and pliant beneath his hands, twisting his fingers in Kyungsoo’s hair and pressing his body closer to the elder’s with desperation, trying to have as much skin as possible in contact with Kyungsoo’s. 

Their tongues twine smoothly against each other as Kyungsoo greedily into his mouth, and Jongin moans so, so softly that it sounds as if he’s sobbing. Suddenly overcome with emotion, Kyungsoo breaks the kiss and burrows his head into the crook of Jongin’s neck but not once does he loosen the death grip he has on him, holding on so tight as if his life depended on it. 

“I love you.” Kyungsoo imprints the words on Jongin’s skin. 

His voice is almost hoarse when he speaks and he hears Jongin’s breath hitch. Kyungsoo lifts his head while his hand comes up to rest on Jongin’s cheek. “I love you.” He repeats and then presses a lingering kiss to Jongin’s mouth. 

Jongin cannot contain the choked sob that makes its way out of his throat. “I love you too.” He doesn’t hesitate to reply. “It will only ever be you.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter