hurt again

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin bit her lips what the hell?? Did she just ask me to help her get jiyeon? hahaha.. so funny! Hell no! I won’t help her.. how could i let her to have jiyeon? no way!

“you are my only hope” IU said again “i really love her..” IU sighed “please help me, eonnie~”

Hyomin sighed “why me?”

“because you are her sister, she will listen to you” said yoo in na. Sunny and IU nodded.

Hyomin smirked, i shouldn’t in here.. now i trap “i don’t want to force her.. if she likes you, she will accept you”

“it isn’t a force but a help..  we don’t want to see jiyeon sad face again, it’s not only hurt her but also we. One side love is really hurting her” explained sunny

“and who is that girl?” asked hyomin to them. They were shocked and looked at each other.

“ehm.. actually we also didn’t know, she didn’t want to tell us” explained yoo in na and made IU and sunny relieved. She was a good actrees for lying.

“i promise will make her happy” said IU

Hyomin was so mad at herself, now what should i do?? Arrgg!! “can you give time to think about it? i’m tired now.. can i sleep?”

Three of them looked at each other, “okay.. i’m sorry eonnie..”

Hyomin smiled shortly, “gwenchana..”

Hyomin went out of the room and went to her room. she came in and saw jiyeon who slept soundly. Hyomin sighed and got on the bed. She looked at jiyeon, “ ji.. what should i do now? who the girl do you love? Is that me? or you just play around with me..”

--

Jiyeon walked up and saw hyomin who was drying her hair, “good morning eonnie~” she said in her sweet smile.

“good morning ji”

Jiyeon got up and hugged hyomin from back, she was going to kiss hyomin again but hyomin stopped her. jiyeon was confused, “wae?”

Hyomin released jiyeon hugged and faced the girl, “ji... can you be honest to me this time”

Jiyeon frowned, “what do you mean, eonnie?”

Hyomin faced jiyeon and looked at her eyes, “who is that girl?”

Jiyeon still confused with hyomin question, “which girl do you mean?”

“the girl that you love”

Jiyeon was silent, “why so sudden?”

“be honest to me this time, who is she?”

“are you really want to know? Are you sure?” jiyeon asked back seriously

Hyomin looked at her, “i’m relly sure ji, just tell me”

“that girl is... Park Hyomin, my sister.. happy for my answer?”

Hyomin froze, “yah! I told you to tell me the truth”

Jiyeon sighed, “it’s the truth!! i love you! I love park hyomin! i love my sister!! That’s my answer for your question, now my question.. Do you love me?” jiyeon asked back

“it’s forbidden..”

Jiyeon sighed, “ i know.. i have known it... but i just couldn’t stop this feeling for you” jiyeon held hyomin hand, “if you want me to stop this feeling for you... i can’t..i have fallen so deep for you.. but if you asked me to love another person, i will do that but one thing that you have to know, this feeling won’t change.. back to my question.. do you love me? not as a sister”

Now hyomin was stucked with jiyeon’s question.“i...i... i’m sorry...” she couldn’t think right now, it’s all too sudden and too confuse

Jiyeon smiled bitter. She hurts me again.. i shouldn’t ask that stupid question “thank you for your answer.. ehm.. i think i have to take a shower” jiyeon forced to smile and walked to the bathroom. She closed the door and turned the shower and let the water soaked her body. She cried hard but she bit her hand so no one could hear her crying voice. Why loving you will hurt me so much?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter