Dilemma

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sky was turning dark. The stars were shining around the moon. It was a great day but not for two girls who were in they deep thought. They were in dillema. Tomorrow was going to have a big problem.

The clock kept move and the movement sound could be heard by them because of the big silent around them.

Hyomin and jiyeon sat on the ground and their mind were blank. They were thinking  in their own world. The big sigh was out from their mouth. Hyomin looked at jiyeon, “ji.. what should we do now?”

Jiyeon shook and lied on the bed, “i don’t know.. it’s depend on you..”

Hyomin looked at jiyeon, “me?”

Jiyeon got up and nodded, “let’s tell appa about our relationship”

Hyomin shook, “andwe.. we can’t!”

“Why?!”

Hyomin sighed, “ji.. please..”

Jiyeon pouted, “ so?”

“should i hire someone to be my boyfriend?”

Jiyeon pouted, “andwe!” she crossed her arm.

“ji...” hyomin lost her words

Jiyeon stood up, “do what ever you want then.. “

Hyomin also stood up and hug the girl, “don’t go..” hyomin whispered while hugging her girlfriend. “i’m sorry.. i just.. not ready... i’m afraid..”

Jiyeon sighed and let hyomin leaned on her back, “eonnie.. i’m tired..”

Hyomin tightened her hug, “ i know you are jealous.. and you know that i only love you.. please ji.. don’t make everything become complicated.

Jiyeon released hyomin hand from her waist and turned to the girl. She cupped hyomin face and gave a short peck on her lips, “i know.. i’m sorry for my selfish” she took care of hyomin, “but.. how long? How long will we hide it?”

Hyomin was silent for jiyeon death quetion. It’s the most difficult question now.“i don’t know..”

Jiyeon looked down, “i got it.. “ suddenly jiyeon phone rang and made all the attentions to the phone. Jiyeon picked up the call while looking at hyomin.

“oh.. yeah.. ...what’s up hyun woo.. ..me? at home, wae?...... tonight??” jiyeon looked at hyomin and hyomin gave a killer gazed “arasso..... just picked me up... you know my house right? just come and call me if you almost arrive.....okay.. annyeong..” jiyeon closed her phone and looked back to hyomin.

“who is that?” asked hyomin a bit jealous.

“oh.. it’s hyunwoo.. i have to go.. he is going to pick me up” said jiyeon and started to pick a dress to wear.

Hyomin looked at jiyeon, “where are you going?” she asked again

“party... he ask me to accompany him to the party since he was single”teased jiyeon and picked the most y dress which made  her back show.

Hyomin widened her eyes, “yah! You better don’t wear that dress!!” said hyomin almost scream loud at her.

Jiyeon secretly laughed in her mind, “what’s wrong with it? it looks normal.. and we are going to party.. so i have to wear something gorgeous”

Hyomin pouted “are you trying to make me jealous?” hyomin took the dress and threw it.  she locked jiyeon between her arms and made jiyeon stood against the wall.

Jiyeon chuckled, “yah.. what’s wrong with you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter