Pissed off!

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin looked at her watch again, she could take it more. She went to jiyeon office.

“I’m so...” The secretary was going to stop her but it’s too late. Hyomin went in jiyeon office and stood in front of her.

Jiyeon stopped signing and looked straight at the girl who stood in front of her.

“i’m sorry miss, i tried to stop her but..”

Jiyeon put off her eye glass, “it’s okay.. you can leave..”

The secretary nodded and went out of the room, leaving Park sisters alone.

Jiyeon didn’t even look at hyomin. she took another file and started to read it again. Hyomin looked at her. “you do all this file alone?” asked hyomin but jiyeon didn’t respond. “let me help you” she was going to take the file but jiyeon stop her.

“that’s my work, don’t touch it” she said coolly. She didn’t even remove her eyes from the file. “if you have nothing to do, then get out of my office”

Hyomin gasped, “mwo?”

“i’m busy..” she said coolly again and hurt hyomin.

Hyomin smirked, “ are you mad at me?”

“why should i?” she answered shortly. Her hand kept writing and her eyes kept looking the file.

Hyomin took her file and made jiyeon faced her, “look at me!”

Jiyeon looked at her lazily. “what do you want?” jiyeon asked to the point

Hyomin bit her bottom lip, “ji.. did i hurt you?”

“yes, you are..  you get your answer, could you leave me alone?” said jiyeon in half mood

Hyomin looked at her unbelievable. She was upset now. how could she do this to me? she took jiyeon her collar and kissed her. jiyeon was shocked for what had hyomin done. She pushed her away. “what are you doing?!”

“did i said ‘No’ to you? I just said ‘sorry’.. it doesn’t mean i reject you” said hyomin in half angry

Jiyeon laughed bitter, “sorry?.. mianhe?... how long have i to wait for you? Wait for nothing? How long i have to keep this feeling and having hurt?”

Hyomin was silent

Jiyeon continued her words, “can you accept my feeling for you? Can you accept this forbidden relationship? Girl to girl? Siblings ? Can you accept that?” she asked hyomin again.

Hyomin kept silent again.

“no? Sorry? I don’t know? Which words will you answer?” jiyeon continued again.

Hyomin cried.

Jiyeon froze in place.

The air was feeling with the silent and hyomin cried sound. Jiyeon let her be and continued her works. She took a file and started to sign again.

--

Clockwise continued rotating. The sun was set and the moon was shining that night. The orange sky turned to black and dark sky.

Jiyeon closed the last file and rest her body a while. She leaned her head a while and looked at her watch. It’s already midnight. She sighed and walked to the girl who slept on the sofa. her eyes were still wet. Jiyeon wiped her tears and looked at her carefully. She put her lips on hyomin lips and lifted her up to carry her like a bride style.

Hyomin felt someone touching, she tried to open her eyes and saw jiyeon was carrying her. she could see jiyeon so close. “am i heavy?” she asked and made jiyeon looked at her and released her hand from her.

Luckily hyomin didn’t fall down. Jiyeon didn’t look at her and walked away. Hyomin was shocked because jiyeon left her alone. She ran toward her and grabbed her hand. “still sulking?”

Jiyeon didn’t answer and let her holding her hand while walking to parking floor. “what should i do to make you back to naughty jiyeon again?” asked hyomin with her puppy eyes.

Jiyeon almost smiled but she held it and acted cool again.

“Ji~ baby~ dino~ yeonnie~” she called sweet and cutely

Jiyeon turned her face away and smiled happy for the first time for today. “stop that, it’s disgusting” she said cold but actually she was so happy with that cute called.

“mianhe~” she acted cute again and swung their hands on the air.

“get off my hand” jiyeon said cruel to her but actually she didn’t want hyomin to release her hand.

Hyomin held it more tightly, “kiss me than i will release your hand” she said boldly.

“why should i kiss you?”  jiyeon

“then i will keep holding you hand” said hyomin back

Jiyeon chuckled, “do what you want”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter