MWO??!!

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyeon pouted again when she knew hyomin was going out with that chinese man. She felt jealous and mad at the same time. Jealous because all of the company’s employees were gossiping about their relationship and jiyeon didn’t like it. Mad because hyomin didn’t tell her and also she didn’t complain or reject when that man asked her out. 

Park hyomin!!!  she screamed inside. Why do you always make me crazy thinking about you!!!

jiyeon hit herself on the bed and lied on the bed.  She took her phone and looked at the screen. Should i call her? jiyeon shook she must be busy with that chinese man..

suddenly her phone rang. “hyomin?” she said before answering the phone “you remember me now!”

she picked up the call, “wae? Who is this?”

“yah!! It’s me!”

Jiyeon smiled but she held it and pretended that she was angry, “who is this? Did i know you?”

“jiyeon~ah.. did you angry?”

Jiyeon said another cruel word, “jiyeon? i’m sorry.. she is die..”

“YAH!! PARK JIYEON!!!!”

jiyeon laughed hard but she didn’t want hyomin to know it, “what?” another short and cold word

“mianhe~ you must be mad at me now..”

“why should i? I bet you must be happy with that chinese guy.. hope you happy”

“Jiyeon~ah... jiyeonie~.. chagiya~.. don’t mad at me... please~   you know that i only can be happy when i was with you”

Jiyeon was grinning happy because of hyomin’s aegyo but she covered it with another opposite words “why should i believe you? You are not here with me now..  you choose to go out with that chinese man and let another gossiping about you and that man relationship”

“aniya.. it’s not like that... we have to go to another company for another business and work.. and.. i’m in the way to our house now.. please wait for me~”

“why should i? I want to sleep now.. bye-bye”

“ji..”

Hyomin hadn’t finished her words but jiyeon had turned her phone off. She laughed like an idiot. “i bet she must be worried to death now.. hahaha!!!” she laughed happily.

 

--

“ji..” Hyomin hadn’t finished her words but jiyeon had turned her phone off. “otthoke... she must mad at me now... otthoke.. it’s hard to persuade her.. i’m going crazy now..” hyomin drove more faster. She need to get home more fast and met jiyeon.  “i hope she believe my words... “

And in 20 minutes, hyomin arrived. She immediately came out from the car and ran to her room which was also jiyeon room. she opened the door and peeked at the girl who lied on the bed. “jiyeon.. are you sleeping?”

but no answered from jiyeon

hyomin put her bag on the desk and sat beside the sleeping girl. She took care of jiyeon hair, “mianhe.. still made with me?”

still no answered from jiyeon

hyomin sighed and kiss jiyeon lips, “jiyeon~ah.. i know you haven’t slept.. can we talk?”

but still jiyeon didn’t want to talk a word

hyomin pecke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter