She kiss me again

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was walking to soyeon room when suddenly she felt someone grab her hand and dragged her. “hyomin eonnie?”

 

“No. You are going to sleep with me” hyomin brought her to their room and locked the door. Jiyeon looked at her confuse. “ our problem need to be solve now”

 

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows “problem? What’s problem then?”

 

Hyomin breathed hard “ ji.. just tell me what wrong?”hyomin got frustrate “what’s wrong with you? And what have i done to you until you stay away from me?”

 

Two girls was sitting on the flour and facing each other. Jiyeon looked at hyomin “nothing wrong. I just do what you want before”

 

“what i want before? I just tell you to stop kissing me, not stay away from me”

 

Jiyeon got up “ it’s the same meaning for me”  jiyeon was going to walk away but hyomin didn’t want to let her go.

 

“SIT!” hyomin ordered. She couldn’t hold jiyeon bad attitude anymore

 

But jiyeon didn’t want to listen to her.  hyomin grabbed her hand and pulled her until she fell on the floor

 

“i said SIT” hyomin repeated her words

 

“auuooch.. it hurts” jiyeon complained. She got a bit nervous,  hyomin was so mad right now.

 

“face me!” hyomin told her. jiyeon didn’t dare to face hyomin angry face.

 

“I don’t like to repeat my words” hyomin said again. Jiyeon slowly lifted up her face and faced her with a fear. “Park Jiyeon, listen to me! Now tell me what the hell is going with you?”

 

Jiyeon stayed silent. She didn’t dare to open mouth.

 

“Park Jiyeon!”

 

“i...i... i’m sorry”

 

Hyomin looked how fear jiyeon was. “ji.. just tell me..” hyomin lowered her voice.

 

“it’s nothing wrong with you. But it’s me”

 

“then what’s wrong with you?”

 

“i..i... i just jealous..” jiyeon bowed her head and facing the floor

 

Hyomin didn’t understand her words “what? Jealous? Jealous of what?”

 

“of that ugly man”  jiyeon pouted when she remember hyomin’s hugging scene.

 

“ugly man?” hyomin tried to flash back “you mean wooyoung?”

 

“is he your boyfriend?” jiyeon asked her. she was brave enough to ask

 

“yes” jiyeon suddenly felt so hurt “but we are broke now” a breaking heart suddenly fuced again

 

“but why did he hug you and you hug him? Did he ask you back?” jiyeon asked again

 

“no.. it was the last hug for both of us” hyomin explained and jiyeon smiled widely “what with that smile? And why did you get jealous? Did you mad because i’m hugging with him?”

 

Jiyeon nodded like a kid.

 

Hyomin didn’t understand her sister  “and you are still sulking with me now?”

 

Jiyeon shook her head

 

“so.. we are back like before?”

 

Jiyeon nodded  “but.. still no kissing?” she asked with her puppy eyes and a bit innocent. Hyomin couldn’t say that it was not cut. It was really cute! Since when her sister became this cute and innocent? She just made hyomin’s heart beat so fast.

 

Something is wrong with me? did i just beat for my own sister? Am i crazy?? But.. i really miss her kiss.. honestly, i don’t want she to kiss another person even it’s soyeon eonnie. She just can do it with me. only me. “just forgot all i told to you this morning.. and mianhe for hurting you before and shout to you”

 

Jiyeon smiled “okay.. i don’t mind” jiyeon acted like that she was sleepy. She yawned “our problem is solve. May i sleep now?” jiyeon asked her with her sleepy face.

 

Hyomin nodded “you can sleep ji”

 

Jiyeon walked to the king size bed and pretended to sleep.

 

Hyomin sighed looking her no more night kiss? Damn! What’s wrong with me?  she also went to the bed and facing jiyeon. since when she became so beautiful hyomin looked every part of her face. Her eyes, her nose, her cheek and.. her lips.. i really miss that lips. Aaiisshh.. pabo hyomin! you must be crazy. Did you just thinking of kissing your own sister?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter