kidnapped

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Mr park was hurt while looking her daughter sitting alone under the brown tree. He walked and sat beside her youngest daughter, “jiyeon~ah..”

Jiyeon looked at her father, “appa..” she called back.

Mr park gave a smile, “ you have been silent for almost 1 month now.. no.. you have changed when hyomin left..” mr park looked at her daughter, “is your eonnie the reason for your changing?”

Jiyeon smiled bitter and looked at the brown and dry leaves. She didn’t want to give any answer for that question.

Mr parks sighed again. “jiyeon~ah.. you make appa worry so much...”

“i’m okay..” another short answered.

Mr park was almost given up, “hyomin.. she calling me yesterday”

Jiyeon immediately turned her eyes to her father, “what?? What did she say?? Where is she?? did you get her phone number?” suddenly jiyeon changed, she asked so many question to her dad for the first time in this month.

Mr park was shock for jiyeon question, “ so.. it’s hyomin?” mr park asked back.

Jiyeon sighed , “appa...” she called her father and mr park looked at her full attention. “ i’m the reason... hyomin eonnie left...” she said in sad

Mr park felt hurt looking jiyeon sad expression. He knew that jiyeon was hurting a lot. And it’s hyomiin  is the reason? Why is hyomin?

“appa...” she said again, “i love eonnie..”

Mr park gasped and shocked.

“not a sibling love... but.. i really love her as a girl..” jiyeon said with brave for the first time.

“how.. co..uld.. you..” mr park lost his words.

Jiyeon looked away, “ i love hyomin, appa... can you give your bless for us?”

Mr park stood up, “How could you..!!”

“i’m sorry appa.. “ jiyeon eyes started getting wet. “i really love her.. i can’t live without her..” jiyeon lowered her head and cried.

Mr park was so much hurt right now. how could her daughters were loving each other?? How could he give a bless for both of her daughter??  But... looking jiyeon condition right now is the most pain that he got. “since when...”

Jiyeon wiped her tears and looked blankly , “since 10 years old..”

Mr park sighed and sat beside her again, he didn’t know that jiyeon had this feeling long time ago and as a father, he didn’t know anything. “how is hyomin? did she know?”

Jiyeon nodded, “i told her a month after came back from America.. “ jiyeon laughed bitter when she started to remember how she tried to make hyomin love her, “ she reject me so many times.. but.. i’m trying and trying... “ jiyeon stopped and smiled bitter, “she love me.. but she decided to leave me.. because of..” jiyeon looked at her father, “appa... she didn’t want to hurt you..”

Mr park sighed and laughed bitter, “she.. is in china now..” mr park looked at her daughter, “find her.. and bring her home, jiyeon..”

--

“ta jia zao!!” greeted hyomin before went in to her office. (good morning everyone)

The man ran into her, “xiao mi xiao jie!!,you ren yao zhao ni!! (miss hyomin, someone is looking for you!)

Hyomin frowned, “shui ya?” (who?)

The girl came and joined, “ shi yi ge hen piao liang de xiao jie.. zhen de zhen de hen piao lia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter