I love you

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The car stopped at the airport.

Hyomin was totally confused while jiyeon was smiling.

“seriously.. where we are going?” asked hyomin once again. “i can’t leave my job like that”

But jiyeon didn’t care, she grabbed hyomin hand and took her inside the airport without listened to hyomin.

Hyomin could only sigh. “yah! Park jiyeon!”

Jiyeon stopped walking and looked at hyomin, “if you can’t keep silent, i will kiss you in the public”

Hyomin widened her eyes and followed jiyeon again. Why i have to listen to her??!! i’m older than her right?? aish!!! Pabo.. jinjja pabo..

They walked in the plane and sat beside each other.

Jiyeon decided to break the silent, “mianhe..”

Hyomin raised her eyes, “oh..” a short answered that killed their conversation again.

Suddenly hyomin phone rang and took all the attention.

Hyomin answered the call, “hello?”

YAH!! PARK HYOMIN!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!!

Hyomin put her phone away from her ear after hearing a shout from her friend. “hehe.. mianhe.. tiffany.. i got something emergency to do..”

And leaving all the job for sudden??!!

Hyomin pouted, “fany..fany... mianhe.. jinjja.. please??” hyomin used her aegyo this time and made jiyeon chuckled at their conversation.

Yah! Stop using your aegyo!hahaha...

Hyomin smiled hearing her friend laughed, “hihi.. you like it don’t you?”

Jiyeon looked at hyomin with a gaze. What the hell...

Yah! Who don’t like your y aegyo, mama?

Hyomin laughed hard, “arasso..arasso..ehm.. i think i have to turn off the call.. the plane is going to fly..”

YOU ARE IN PLANE?? WAO! DAEBAK!! Don’t forget to call me, okay??

Hyomin shouted at the phone, “NE!! BYE BYE FANY!!!” the turned off the called with a smiled.

“who is she?” asked jiyeon with a mad eyes.

Hyomin jaw dropped, “hm... just a friend”

Jiyeon looked away and didn’t give any respond.

Hyomin bit her bottom lips, “are you okay?” asked hyomin but jiyeon didn’t in mood to answer her question. “are you mad with me?” and again, no answered from jiyeon. “oh~ you are jealous, right?”

Jiyeon turned and faced hyomin, “yes! I’m jealous, happy?”

Hyomin smiled widely “ehm” she nodded “i’m so happy looking your jealous face..kyeopta”

“huft.. i shouldn't come here..” jiyeon sighed

“wae?? Wae?”

“you’ve already got a new girlfriend.. you can go then if you want..” jiyeon pretended sad.

Hyomin cupped her face, “yah! She is not my girlfriend.. we are just friend okay.. no more..” hyomin tried hard to explain to jiyeon.

“prove it then..”

Hyomin felt nervous seriously.. this girl!!  Hyomin got no choice, she leaned her face to jiyeon and plant a short kiss on jiyeon lips before blushed red for her brave action in public. “happy?” she asked in red

Jiyeon smiled a bit, “you should do it more longer..” she

Hyomin hit her, “ert!”

--

After several hours, finally the plane landed.

“korea?” asked hyomin and looked at jiyeon. “why did we..”

Jiyeon grabbed her hand, “let’s go..”

Hyomin could only follow jiyeon.

They went to car park and found jiyeon car which was parking on there.  Jiyeon opened the door for hyomin and she got in the car. Jiyeon started the car and drove it.

Hyomin looked around, “it’s already autumn.. it’s so different..”

“you made me feel so blue in this autumn..”

Hyomin faced jiyeon who driving so cool with her graceful style “hm.. mianhe.. “

“ i don’t need your apologize.. so stop saying sorry to me..” still focus on her drive.

Hyomin sadly nodded and sighed. “jiyeon~ah.. saranghaeyo..”

Deg!! Deg!! Deg!!  Jiyeon heart kept beating after hearing hyomin love words.

“ i know that i always hurt you.. i’m the one who always make you sad.. but.. . one things that you have to know is.. my heart.. is really falling in love with you.. “ hyomin stopped, “but.. jiyeon... we are sibling... we still in one blood... we can’t..”

Jiyeon stopped her car on the right side. “hyomin~ah... “ jiyeon sighed and stopped before drove her car back without any conversation.

Hyomin sighed i know.. i’m hurting you again..

They stopped at their house and Mr park has already waited for them.

“hyomin! jiyeon!” mr park called them with a smile, didn’t forget a warm hug he gave to them.

“appa..”

“i miss you so much, hyomin ah..” the old man released her hug and they came in the house.

“HYOMIN!!” shouted soyeon and ran to her. “i miss you!” she gave a short kiss on her cheek

“miss you too, eonnie..” hyomin hug her back

Jiyeon sighed, “appa.. eonnie.. i’m going to office first..”

Mr park looked at her, “wae? You are just arrive! Just left the work ..”

“i can’t”

Soyeon sighed, “jiyeon.. you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter