she left

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hyomin couldn’t sleep at all, she got up and looked at the sleeping girl beside her who sleep soundly. Again.. she took a hard breath.  “do i really have to choose?” hyomin don’t want to hurt anyone. Especially they are jiyeon and her father. How could she chose hurting one of them. She can’t do it. she slowly moved away from the bed and went to the wardrobe which have a spare key. She took it and went outside the room.  she took her phone and read some message that she didn’t read because of jiyeon.

From : Nichkhun

Hyomin.. ehm... i have tried to call you but you didn’t pick up so i decided to message you.. can you come to seoul hospital? actually.. wooyoung is sick... can you come and visit him?

Hyomin frowned by reading the message. She dialed the number and called nichkhun.

“hyomin!” nichkhun shouted happilly

“oh.. i’m sorry.. i just saw my phone and read your message.. so what do you mean wooyoung is sick?”

The silent was around them, “yeoboseyo?” hyomin asked again

“can you come to seoul hospital now?  you will know what i mean..”

Hyomin didn’t get what nichkhun mean, “okay.. i’m going now”

Hyomin took her key and went to her car. She the car and drove it to the seoul hospital in 15 minute. Hyomin took the lift and walked to the Jang room.

“where is wooyoung?” asked hyomin to nichkhun when they met in front of the door.

Nichkhun sighed and opened the door for her, “he is sleeping..”

Hyomin looked at nichkhun confuse. She walked in side and saw wooyoung who lied weakly on the bed with so many pipe oxygen and infusion around him. “w..what.. happened?” she asked confuse, “how..long..?”

“a month.. almost a month he is in the hospital with the condition like that” explained nichkhun

Hyomin chuckled, “it’s impossible.. we just meet.. and... how.. could... what kind of sickness?”

“leukemia.. that’s the reason he broke up with you..” explained nichkhun again. “he has no more time again, hyomin.. that’s why i have to tell you the truth”

Hyomin laughed bitter, “ha..ha.. it’s impossible! Are you kidding me?!”

Nichkhun looked at hyomin felt guilty, “i’m sorry..”

Hyomin tear felt down, as a girlfriend who always stayed beside him for more than 3 years but she knew nothing about his illness. She also blamed him for cheating behind her. what kind of girlfriend was she in the past??

--

Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes when he felt someone holding his hand. His eyes turned to the right side and found the girl that he missed a lot. “am i dreaming?” he smiled for the first time in the hospital. he felt so happy to see his lover now even though it’s just a dream. He didn’t care. “i miss you.. a lot..” he murmured and took care of her hair.

Hyomin slowly got up and found wooyoung was smiling at him, “ how do you feel?” asked hyomin a bit panic.

Wooyoung smiled and tried to get up. hyomin quickly help him but instead, wooyoung hugged her and embrace her in his arm. “i miss you a lot.. i really don’t want to get up from this dream right now..”

“yah~ you are not dreaming.. pabo~”

Wooyoung widened his eyes, “mwo?”

Hyomin released his hug, “see.. it’s me.. hyomin! and it’s not a dream.. “ hyomin smiled warmly.

But wooyoung moved away, “what are you doing in here..” asked wooyoung suddenly changed

Hyomin sighed, “i have known it.. nichkhun has told me everything..” wooyoung looked at her and their eyes met again, “you shouldn’t lie to me.. it’s hurt so much right now..” hyomin smiled bitter.

Wooyoung smiled weakly, “i do this for your own good... what they will say if they knew you are dating with someone who almost die?”

Hyomin took his hand and held it tightly. “pabo.. you are really pabo..  you know that i didn’t care about what people were going to say”

“but i care” cut wooyoung. “you shouldn’t be here..”

Hyomin shook, “let me take care of you”

Wooyoung shook, “no.. i don’t need you.. i can take care of myself”

“no! you can’t! You need me.. please.. i’m sorry..” hyomin started to cry again

Wooyoung felt hurt when he saw hyomin cry in front of him. “ i’m going to di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter