Mianhe

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two frustrated girls were looking at each other and didn’t know how to solve their problem. “what should we do now?” eunjung broke the silent and looked at hyomin.

“i don’t know..  stop or continue? Huft.. it’s hard” hyomin took a beer and drank it again and again.

“ i will hurt my own feeling if i stop but.. if i continue.. someone will hurt.. taecyeon is also important for me” eunjung was so sad to pick the decision.

Hyomin sighed, “at least you love story is more normal.. me?? loving my own sister?? It’s sound so stupid and it’s forbidden! Girl love girl? Sister love sister?? It’s not normal at all.” She took the glass and drank again.

“should we stop?” eunjung asked again

“it hurts.. i have tried but... i just hurt myself” hyomin cried and took a beer again.

“yeah.. me too” Two of them sighed. They couldn’t solve their own problem. Hyomin felt more sad than eunjung. She drank a lot. Eunjung stopped her and drove her home. Eunjung helped hyomin to go to hyomin room.

“oh~ eunjung eonni? Hyomin eonni?” jiyeon said in worried after looking hyomin was not aware.

“i’m sorry.. i got an accident and lost my memory.. are you jiyeon?” asked eunjung and jiyeon nodded. eunjung looked at her carefully, so she is  the girl who made hyomin like this? “she was drunk because you”

Jiyeon turned to eunjung, “what do you mean?”

“she tell me everything about you and her.. ehm.. kissing?”

Jiyeon blushed hearing that word. How could hyomin tell her??

“jiyeon.. i don’t know about you, i know i don’t have the right to stop or reprimand you, but hyomin is my bestfriend. She is also important for me.  Are you sure about this? Or you just played around?” asked eunjung seriously

“of course i’m serious about all of this.. i have loved her long time ago.. since i was child..” jiyeon explained

Eunjung sighed “sibling relationship? Girl loves girl? Are you sure?”

Jiyeon nodded, “i’m sure eonnie”

“but hyomin didn’t”

Jiyeon froze. She knew it, that’s why she tried to make hyomin loved her. she thought it worked out but.. after seeing hyomin liked this, she was unsure.

“help me bring her to her room” asked eunjung breaking the silent. Jiyeon nodded and helped her brought the drunk girl to the room. They placed her on her big size bed and let her sleep.

“eonnie.. is it wrong loving someone?” jiyeon said while looking hyomin.

Eunjung turned her face to jiyeon, “it’s not, jiyeon~ah.. but you just loving a wrong person”

“what should i do? She kept knocking on my heart.. i want to make me happy and make her happy but.. i think i make it worse” jiyeon sighed. She was so hurt, right now “i just want to be happy, just now.. is it wrong?” jiyeon asked again.

“ji.. if hyomin is happy with you, i’m okay with that relationship.. but what about your family? The people around you? Do you want to leave your family and run with hyomin? it will never solve the problem”

Jiyeon bit her bottom lips. Eunjung was right. She could just run away, but hyomin won’t.  Why is so hurt having this feeling? “thank you eonnie.. i know what should i do”

Eunjung smiled and gave her a hug, “ i have to go back then”

Jiyeon nodded and eunjung went out the room. After eunjung was gone, jiyeon looked at hyomin and slept beside her. “are you hurt, eonnie?” jiyeon touched her face “i’m sorry for making you hurt”

“ji... what should i do?.. it’s wrong..” hyomin murmured and cried on her dream.

Jiyeon felt so hurt, she wiped hyomin tears and kissed her forehead. Jiyeon got up and took her phone out of the room.

“but.. i love you.. i love my own sister” hyomin murmured again, but jiyeon didn’t hear the last sentence.

---

Hyomin got up and felt herself so dizzy. She smelled herself “erg.. i shouldn’t drink a lot” she looked around and found herself on her own room, “where is jiyeon?” she looked around but didn’t find her “huft.. she must sleep with soyeon.. who are going to sleep with the drunk girl?” hyomin decided to take a wash and cleaned herself.  After a couple minute, she walked out with the new clothes and new smell. she immediately went down and looked for jiyeon. but she only found soyeon.

“where is jiyeon?” she asked

“i’m here” jiyeon said with her sleepy eyes. She went down and gave a cheek kiss to soyeon and hyomin.

Hyomin looked at jiyeon, what’s wrong with her? hyomin felt something weird with jiyeon today. she didn’t feel any warm in her kiss.

“soo eonnie, my friends were going to come today and sleep over in here for a week, is it okay?” jiyeon asked soyeon

Soyeon nodded, “of course, they can used two rooms upstair”

Jiyeon nodded and back to her meal with the silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter